Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Freeze looks like he wants to cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I blame Freeze for Trainsient winning fantasy this week. If he weren't playing this TSM shitshow would never have happened

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
EDIT: ^^^^^^^ Psychic post combo with the one above

rip in peace chocofly's fantasy draft, outpointed by a suddenly clutch TSM TSM TSM :rip:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
TSm is not only the best team in NA but they're the most fan friendly team in NA, willing to give the people watching around the world a good show against weak teams like the Los Angeles Renegades before bringing the hammer down. Good on ya, TSM.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I gotta go for a Super Bowl party, but god bless TSM, and most importantly god bless Keven for helping me get the W today.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is there any team in S6 thats not really really terrible? Koo I suppose, but everyone else just got flatout worse

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Wuxi posted:

Is there any team in S6 thats not really really terrible? Koo I suppose, but everyone else just got flatout worse
G2 and Immortals look good ok

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Oh god, "I BLAME A BUG!" from Doublelift.

And I need Stixx and Aphromoo to score 35 points in the next game to score me the win in this weeks matchup.

Calax fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Feb 8, 2016

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
tsm are hilarious right now.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Calax posted:

Oh god, "I BLAME A BUG!" from Doublelift.

And I need Stixx and Aphromoo to score 35 points in the next game to score me the win in this weeks matchup.

What did he say? I don't watch the stuff between games.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
man when will freeze's curse ever end

e: ffs

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 8, 2016

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Bottom Liner posted:

What did he say? I don't watch the stuff between games.

That he and yellowstar missed some xp because of a bug while Freeze and [support] got instant level two and zoned TSM and out.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
it's completely true and a know issue

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

These games took too long I got to go to the gym now. Please NO SPOILERS for the clg / TiP featured matchup.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Draven, Zed, support Lulu what is this 2013 ?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And that's a Zed... didn't know he was back on the menu.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Thanks for the lift, double

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think huhi might be the biggest disappointment of na lcs

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

exethan posted:

But... but He's #potential!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Crumbz should probably just play Nunu and run around bloodboiling Freeze and not die quite as much as he usually does because Nunu is kinda tanky.

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

Wol posted:

Thanks for the lift, double

hjärnan and kasing

really

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

exethan posted:

To be fair, was anyone even expecting anything of him?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

boooo

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Wol posted:

To be fair, was anyone even expecting anything of him?

Well he was being sold to us as being as good as Pobelter.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Triple ADC comp is maybe not great vs assassins

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Well this game was quick.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i made my post before i thought about the idea of playing zed into 3 ADCs but i think my point still holds

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Calax posted:

Well he was being sold to us as being as good as Pobelter.

If you take anything Hotshot says at face value, that's your problem.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

this game sucks, TiP needs to learn to rotate their cheeses if they want to succeed.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

dear huhi, how did it feel to get owned by Pobelter

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

CBS servers couldn't deal with people so I'm thinking watching LoL was the correct decision despite how horrible some of these matches have been.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Echo Fox are an impressive dumpster fire this year.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wait what the hell did Echo Fox do to lose all three bans

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

their bottom lane disappeared or something

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

Echo Fox are an impressive dumpster fire this year.

They'd probably look better if they weren't screwed over by Visa issues.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
someone found out that rick fox had a part in sharknado 3 and meted out the ban losses

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I'm not sure that Echo fox losing their bans here is actually that big of a deal. It leaves open so many goddamn power picks.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

They could first pick literally any champion in the entire game they wanted and they picked Nidalee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

You can pick literally any champ in the game and you play Nidalee? Is she that good?

• Locked thread