Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Dignitas have the only 3 bans and first pick, and let Fox get Poppy.

If Fox win this game I will laugh until I die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Dig...

this p/b...

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Support Poppy versus Top Trundle

What is going on

What in the god drat hell are you doing, Dig

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

relegate both of these teams just based on P/B

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This either works amazingly well or DIG should look for a new coach

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

God only knows how you get outdrafted by a team with no bans

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i don't think dig's comp is really that poor but after seeing shiphtur's lulu yesterday i would think he would pick something better for himself

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I actually really don't like support poppy because poppy is brain dead loving easy to play and scales so well off solo lane budget that even if she's very tanky support in a meta where there are practically no good tanky supports except alistair, poppy with a budget can basically put a team on her back with zero actual intellectual ability

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Monathin posted:

I actually really don't like support poppy because poppy is brain dead loving easy to play and scales so well off solo lane budget that even if she's very tanky support in a meta where there are practically no good tanky supports except alistair, poppy with a budget can basically put a team on her back with zero actual intellectual ability

Totally agree. Poppy in top lane is insanely strong. Especially here, even if poppy had to deal with a double jungle or 1v2 lane phase, poppy would be much more useful than ryze on a lowered economy.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

exethan posted:

Totally agree. Poppy in top lane is insanely strong. Especially here, even if poppy had to deal with a double jungle or 1v2 lane phase, poppy would be much more useful than ryze on a lowered economy.

I feel like they went Support Poppy in response to Trundle, which is strange, because Trundle is super weak in any position right now. I don't think Trundle is as good a counter to Poppy as say, Kench.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ohhh my god dignitas is such a dumpster fire

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

if FOX win that means REN is in the relegation spot right?

Because that is how I would like things to be.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Ember is apparently not very good. Who knows about Echo Fox.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Alright boiz cointoss time, who throws to who

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that move towards the bottom and then back to the baron was actually pretty slick.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

these teams suck but that was a neat bait

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Apollo's back must be getting sore.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ember fox has no idea what to do

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Baron's hungry for a throw.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Dig! Dig! Dig!

e: dig are worthless bums but I am pleased.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

that game was so sloppy.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Apollo's back is crying.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

also it seems weird that everyone is always like 'turtle the god!! yes!! pobelter!!' when it seems like every game reignover gets first blood, destroys the other jungler, makes perfect engages and still nobody ever seems to mention his name. he has hard carried almost all of their games

This is from way back in the thread but I was busy all day!! I admitted awhile ago that RO is super improved and honestly I think he might be more valuable than Huni now tbh

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Monathin posted:

I feel like they went Support Poppy in response to Trundle, which is strange, because Trundle is super weak in any position right now. I don't think Trundle is as good a counter to Poppy as say, Kench.

Trundle is considered a hard counter to Poppy but it's actually a skill match up. The real Poppy hard counter is Nautilus but I don't know when you're going to see an LCS team get brave enough to play him

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Nautilus is cool and I wish he was played again

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

Nautilus is cool and I wish he was played again

CJ has stuck Untara on Nautilus twice (both times as Poppy counters!) and V from QG likes playing him a lot. He's more of an LPL pick as I am pretty sure the only non-LPL Nautilus games were those Untara ones.

edit: Nope lmao Hipo is 0-4 on Naut, but Najin is quite bad and I don't have the context for why Hipo has been playing him

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
What the hell happened in scrims this week that nid was banned for first picked blue side every single game

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Work Friend Keven posted:

What the hell happened in scrims this week that nid was banned for first picked blue side every single game

Nidalee was booty blasting in LAS earlier this week. I guess other regions started to catch on.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Nidalee has been a very strong pick in LCK and LPL for the entire split, that would be a goofy rear end reason to finally notice she's good.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Shes been reasonably strong all season and is the favorite champ of a few junglers in nalcs and we're moving towards full blown fail aids heal/poke comps but like i'm not sure if there's ever a nid power level where its correct to fp secure her for crumbz

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Nid is...good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rabidsquid posted:

This is from way back in the thread but I was busy all day!! I admitted awhile ago that RO is super improved and honestly I think he might be more valuable than Huni now tbh
A jungler that properly knows how to snowball their game and apply pressure and be relevant is incredibly important now, and honestly with all these teams underperforming Reignover somehow looks world class right now, and so does Trick. More than anything, it makes me wonder how loving rad that LCK would be right now if they hadn't done away with sister teams and China didn't buyout half the players.

rabidsquid posted:

Nidalee has been a very strong pick in LCK and LPL for the entire split, that would be a goofy rear end reason to finally notice she's good.
People kept picking her for the wrong reasons and she looked garbage. Until the right junglers used her properly in other regions NA and EU were just using her like "Okay early game pressure, right??" and then doing gently caress-all for 20 minutes. The new AP jungle item helped a lot too

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Feb 8, 2016

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Wol posted:

Thanks for the lift, double

I am angry

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

curiousCat posted:

I am angry

This week was upset week in money league. Literally every single 'high seed' lost due to a miracle rally from the low seed. Me, KBD and Wol should probably bet on the lottery soon.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Transient People posted:

This week was upset week in money league. Literally every single 'high seed' lost due to a miracle rally from the low seed. Me, KBD and Wol should probably bet on the lottery soon.

My opponent in Geraputo's league did the same right back to me thanks to Cloud 9 going ham, so no worries, I've already got my just desserts. :v:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I watched the OCE tourney and it's depressing how far behind the rest of the world we are.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

I watched the OCE tourney and it's depressing how far behind the rest of the world we are.

Watching OCE really makes you appreciate the other regions a hell of a lot more though.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
loooool

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/klajbajk-noxiak-fnatic-lineup/

Seems like a little early to me, but whatever. Rekkles must not like him.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Sexpansion posted:

loooool

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/klajbajk-noxiak-fnatic-lineup/

Seems like a little early to me, but whatever. Rekkles must not like him.

That's a shame. Noxiak has been my secret weapon in bizarro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i wonder if that is an admission of defeat from rekkles on shotcalling

also looking forward to EU casters trying to say "Klajbajk" in a teamfight

• Locked thread