Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
THERE'S A LADY! THERE IS A LADY IN THE MEN'S BATHROOM! LOOK IT THERE! THERE'S A WOMAN IN THE MEN'S JOHN HERE IN BALTIMORE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skeezy posted:

drat straight Bro. You're my black son. Proud to say that. Hope we can stay in touch. Big show for me today. Game Time!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love Dusty Rhodes announcing. I remember watching Halloween Havoc 94 or something where he was saying completely incoherent stuff at the speed of light, and it was awesome.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
later in the show during a Regal match he out-of-nowhere asks Tony Schiavone something like "why are you sitting so close to me in this booth" and I had to pause the video because I was lolling too much

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Skeezy posted:

drat straight Bro. You're my black son. Proud to say that. Hope we can stay in touch. Big show for me today. Game Time!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*peers over my phone curiously when I hear goldust's entrance theme and sees him being rolled down the ramp in a wheelchair* Good God almighty this is win.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol at the flashes of his bare rear end as he attacks Vader.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*peers over my phone curiously when I hear goldust's entrance theme and sees him being rolled down the ramp in a wheelchair* Good God almighty this is win.

Freedom Unchained.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

JR is the only good thing about Kane.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alain Post posted:

THERE'S A LADY! THERE IS A LADY IN THE MEN'S BATHROOM! LOOK IT THERE! THERE'S A WOMAN IN THE MEN'S JOHN HERE IN BALTIMORE!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If I can tear myself away from dark souls today I'll try to finish No Way Out 1998.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a goddamn Invalid!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Skeezy posted:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Epic......

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

JR [calling a Steve Blackman vs The Rock match]: The Rock is no Julian Bond...
King: He's no what? Who?
JR: Julian Bond...
King: Oh, the new chairman of the NAACP?
JR: Yes. He's a fine man. Can't say the same for the Rock, unfortunately these days.

lol. Did a forums search for the name Steve Blackman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JR: You think Bill Clinton was an amateur wrestler?
King: [scoffs] Don't even get me started about Bill Clinton [long pause] Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when, now that his country needs him?
JR: Blow to the spine by Henry Godwinn.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*turns off the Super Bowl live stream, sets my iPhone to Do Not Disturb and hits Resume Watching on No Way Out 1998*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

King: [scoffs] Don't even get me started about Bill Clinton [long pause] Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when, now that his country needs him?

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember that King line. Classic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JBL looks like a stereotypical gay cowboy that would show up in a political cartoon .

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's not the Dusty Dust match is it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If so I think he's supposed to be a throwback to Stan The Lariat Hansen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That's not the Dusty Dust match is it.

It's JBL v Jeff Jarret for the NWA Championship Belt.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

In Training posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JJ came on the JR podcast and near the end started spelling the name of his twitter handle J E double F and JR sighed loudly and said Oh spare me, please...

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull posted:

JJ came on the JR podcast and near the end started spelling the name of his twitter handle J E double F and JR sighed loudly and said Oh spare me, please...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol. He's great and Jim Cornette just got choke slammed by JBL and JR said Its a good thing he's wearing dark pants

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Farooq was ranting about Ken Shamrock and for like 3 minutes The Rock kept pointing to himself and mouthing "I'm The Rock" and wiggling his eyebrows

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Farooq was ranting about Ken Shamrock and for like 3 minutes The Rock kept pointing to himself and mouthing "I'm The Rock" and wiggling his eyebrows

lkmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait til you see Rocks gift to Farooq

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kane just killed Vader with a wrench

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the hell is a non-sanctioned match.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

In Training posted:

What the hell is a non-sanctioned match.

Whoever is pretend in control didn't say it was ok

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
When wwf bought wcw and vince comes out and is saying wcw wrestlers sarcastically like oh im sure this crowd wants to see.. and hes naming a few wrestlers and he says buff bagwell and the crowd goes loving nuts and vince gets a look on his face like what the gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

When wwf bought wcw and vince comes out and is saying wcw wrestlers sarcastically like oh im sure this crowd wants to see.. and hes naming a few wrestlers and he says buff bagwell and the crowd goes loving nuts and vince gets a look on his face like what the gently caress

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every Taka / Christopher match is fairly awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao