Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
That went better than I could have possibly imagined.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mods please make this the background of the entirety of the forums

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Febreeze posted:

My annual puppy bowl comics are getting more cynical

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/puppies-2/

I like it.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

The Lord's Work.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Boy howdy

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Febreeze, I'm sure you already have a ton of ideas for comics about the Super Bowl, but the Super Bowl Babies commercial made me look up a graph of the population of Cleveland and it pretty much started to nosedive as soon as the Browns were founded.

In the GDT someone made asked what happened after those 4 bills sb's... :gooncamp: :goatdrugs: :rowdytrout: :commissar:

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 9, 2016

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

And this is why you're the best.

:master:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Thank you Febreeze, unironically and sincerely, for helping enshrine this HOF quality post, I haven't stopped laughing since I saw it and this makes it even better

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Beautiful.

...I really want a Von Miller Batman avatar now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How do you keep topping yourself

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

God bless and keep you.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Good poo poo OP

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I should do something like that for other famous TFF posts

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Now I'm kind of terrified with what you'll come up with for "perfectly spherical breasts" :ohdear:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

whypick1 posted:

Now I'm kind of terrified excited with what you'll come up with for "perfectly spherical breasts" :quagmire:

Decade of Spectacular Failure, Dear Guns, and more Lost Season-related things would be amazing for the offseason. Also, do the deranged Matt Ryan fanfiction.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Can someone link the post that spawned that comic?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

effectual posted:

Can someone link the post that spawned that comic?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763476&pagenumber=15&perpage=40#post456004558

and a thread for revering the greatness: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763490

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

"i became a believer and member of the 12s" nearly outshines the rest of the post

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Amazing :allears:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Febreeze posted:

I should do something like that for other famous TFF posts

I'm pretty sure StarcraftTM or however it's spelled did the first and most famous LOST SEASON meltdown posts in 2013 (I think?), though there might have been an even funnier :patssay: LOST SEASON 2.0 meltdown by someone after the 2-2 start with the big Chiefs loss in 2014 to work with.

e: 2013 was when the Pats let Welker walk for Danny "Not Appearing in Most Games" Amendola, Aaron Hernandez was out for murders, Gronk was hurt a bunch, and Kenbrell Thompkins became the #1 target while Peyton Manning broke all of Brady's 2007 season records. So really God only knows how many salty or flat-out insane Pats posts you can find in that period.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 9, 2016

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

don't forget that one :patssay: post saying welker should've taken a discount and been more thankful to be allowed to play on the patriots

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sour Diesel posted:

don't forget that one :patssay: post saying welker should've taken a discount and been more thankful to be allowed to play on the patriots

Haha, that poo poo is classic. Remember when Brady took a pay-cut so that Belichick COULD pay Welker what he wanted, and then The Immortal Emporer Bill let him walk anyway?

Good times.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Haha, that poo poo is classic. Remember when Brady took a pay-cut so that Belichick COULD pay Welker what he wanted, and then The Immortal Emporer Bill let him walk anyway?

Good times.

Then it turned out the pay cut was basically not a real pay cut, but your usual "restructuring" to game the salary cap.

Nov 6, 2002

It was still dumb that they wouldn't pay Welker basically what they paid Amendola.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-sheriff-shows-whos-boss/ :allears:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

NC-17 posted:

It was still dumb that they wouldn't pay Welker basically what they paid Amendola.

I mean, Welker had 1 good season in Denver and then died, so it's hard to judge letting him go as some big blunder.

Amendola isn't actually that good and gets hurt a lot (shocker) so signing him was a pretty :geno: move obviously.

Nov 6, 2002

sean10mm posted:

I mean, Welker had 1 good season in Denver and then died, so it's hard to judge letting him go as some big blunder.

Amendola isn't actually that good and gets hurt a lot (shocker) so signing him was a pretty :geno: move obviously.

It would all be a moot point if they hadn't drafted three terrible wide receivers.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

NC-17 posted:

It would all be a moot point if they hadn't drafted three terrible wide receivers.
Patriot's WR drafting is a work of art all on its own.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ahahahaha ha :perfect:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

This is a truly excellent set up and punchline.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

This actually makes me like the Super Bowl more than I did before. :golfclap:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Slightly disappointed the cigar isn't super wobbly after he throws it.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

MrLogan posted:

Slightly disappointed the cigar isn't super wobbly after he throws it.

The little details.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
Only tangentially FART-related, but I just got back from a job interview. The first thing I did when I arrived was take a Wonderlic test. 50 questions in 12 minutes that were apallingly easy..."Hook Em Horns" seems very sad now.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

JPrime posted:

Only tangentially FART-related, but I just got back from a job interview. The first thing I did when I arrived was take a Wonderlic test. 50 questions in 12 minutes that were apallingly easy..."Hook Em Horns" seems very sad now.

Did you get to use a calculator or did you have scratch paper or anything?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

JRizzle posted:

Did you get to use a calculator or did you have scratch paper or anything?

I could use scratch paper, but the math problems weren't ones I couldn't do in my head.....seriously this was very simple stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

JPrime posted:

I could use scratch paper, but the math problems weren't ones I couldn't do in my head.....seriously this was very simple stuff.

Did you write HOOK EM HORNS on any question

• Locked thread