Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

the robots carry the people around, they are people helpers

The art made them look like people oppressors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
in many ways i am still stuck in mardi gras hell but i will keep the faith...thank you, to all my anime friends...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dogsicle posted:

i was expecting more legitimate complaints. fashion is important, y'know

They also have guards with guns. That fire bullets. On a space station.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i do, as well

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I feel like Aragoto is moving way faster than the first season of Noragami, but maybe that's just because I'm watching several episodes at a time rather than following it week-to-week.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Thank you.

I am, however, deeply ashamed of my state's one well-known politician, Dick Cheney :( I'm sorry everyone.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
And they ration anesthesia by giving people only a max amount during an operation. If that's not enough, and the dude wakes up, you haven't saved anesthesia. you've wasted the anesthesia you already used. You ration anesthesia by limiting the types of procedures for which you can be anesthetized.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

They also have guards with guns. That fire bullets. On a space station.

i only remember seeing the one gun Bellamy got and a bunch of electric batons. anyway, i'm a very soft scifi/details person so i don't have any complaints :cheeky:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The talk of robots makes me want to play a quick robot related game before bed but the only one I have access to at the moment is Arrow Flash

Arrow Flash is hard

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

The talk of robots makes me want to play a quick robot related game before bed but the only one I have access to at the moment is Arrow Flash

Arrow Flash is hard

I recommend Strike Suit Infinity.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The art made them look like people oppressors.

Republic of Polania (white): The Polanian mech is inspired by the streamlined look of airplanes and submarines. It has the ability to submerge into a lake and–by using the underground river system–surface on any other lake. It’s also people-friendly, as the Polanian player can use the mech to gently push opponent’s workers off of territories without losing popularity.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

A giant robot gentling pushing people across the border with care

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

The Colonel posted:

i think i need to be banned from making bad edits in ms paint for the rest of my life

It's about the dawning of yuritopia in lancashire

chumbler posted:

I was not speaking ill of it.

i know, you just reminded me I should watch it again because it's so good, and also short.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

Arrow Flash is hard

the ZOE games are good

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
They send the kids down with health monitors on their wrists to see if the radiation is still too bad. Makes perfect sense. But when they start getting readings back that are "healthy, healthy, healthy, DEAD" they're like, drat the radiation is still too bad. That radiation that doesn't effect you at all for several days, then causes instant death without warning.

It's a couple days before it occurs to someone that maybe the kids are taking the bracelets off.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

Republic of Polania (white): The Polanian mech is inspired by the streamlined look of airplanes and submarines. It has the ability to submerge into a lake and–by using the underground river system–surface on any other lake. It’s also people-friendly, as the Polanian player can use the mech to gently push opponent’s workers off of territories without losing popularity.

That's awesome.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

chumbler posted:

I recommend Strike Suit Infinity.

The reviews look rough but the screenshots and general description of gameplay intrigue me. I don't usually play games on my computer but I'll make a note of this one.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Ah, my future profession

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Sharkopath posted:

Ethnic cleansing robots. What will they think of next?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You got a bunch of kids in a windowless space ship that lands on earth. The kids have grown up on a space station their whole lives, then they're in a windowless metal box for several hours, and then when the box opens up, and they all instantly get a face full of bright sunshine, none of them shield their eyes.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Droyer posted:

the ZOE games are good

I got stuck on an early-ish boss in ZOE2 a long time ago, long enough that I may have to just restart the game to relearn the controls

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Boom....

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

They send the kids down with health monitors on their wrists to see if the radiation is still too bad. Makes perfect sense. But when they start getting readings back that are "healthy, healthy, healthy, DEAD" they're like, drat the radiation is still too bad. That radiation that doesn't effect you at all for several days, then causes instant death without warning.

It's a couple days before it occurs to someone that maybe the kids are taking the bracelets off.

there's a character who points out exactly what you're saying, she just doesn't think that they would be taking the bracelets off. which they have to like painfully pry off so it obviously wasn't intended.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

I got stuck on an early-ish boss in ZOE2 a long time ago, long enough that I may have to just restart the game to relearn the controls

Totally worth it though, ZOE 2 is super good

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

The reviews look rough but the screenshots and general description of gameplay intrigue me. I don't usually play games on my computer but I'll make a note of this one.

Make sure you get Strike Suit Infinity, not Strike Suit Zero. Zero is the campaign mode, which is passable but rough. Infinity is the go hog wild arcade mode.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

Arrow Flash is hard
I am playing bionic dues, it is from very cool and very dead video game developer arcen and I like it a lot

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Terrible show

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bIYV6VkECk

My parents are from there so I've visited a lot. This video is the most accurate description of the place I've ever known

Blhue fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 9, 2016

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Droyer posted:

Totally worth it though, ZOE 2 is super good

Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna get around it again some day. I just wish I could play it on my PS4 because I don't really like dealing with the PS3 anymore

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I feel like Aragoto is moving way faster than the first season of Noragami, but maybe that's just because I'm watching several episodes at a time rather than following it week-to-week.

It's kinda expected when they're putting in two arcs instead of one long one.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna get around it again some day. I just wish I could play it on my PS4 because I don't really like dealing with the PS3 anymore
oh, if you want a robot game for PS4 go to the japanese PSN store and get assault suits leynos

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I ask for robot games and the anime chat thread delivers. Between all of the betrayals you guys are alright.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

My cats are cute, but I do not want to date them.

When you say little, I don't suppose you mean short? Jrpgs are often just too long for me.

It's a fairly short game if you don't grind it. Has rad sprite animations and the GBA having voice acting blew me away at the time. I always enjoyed Ledah's overskill in that first chapter.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Speaking of robots in games I would really like a sequel to Metal Gear Rising where Raiden gets to have a sword fight with an upgraded Sahelanthropus

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

I ask for robot games and the anime chat thread delivers. Between all of the betrayals you guys are alright.

are you looking forward to Giant Robot Golf, coming out this year for the ps4? I am

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

congratulations to osomatsu san for winning best episode of the season

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Droyer posted:

are you looking forward to Giant Robot Golf, coming out this year for the ps4? I am

I just looked up the trailer to this and holy poo poo. The robots may override my hatred of golf.

EDIT: Hahahahaha the EVA reference at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

El Burbo posted:

congratulations to osomatsu san for winning best episode of the season

we haven't even seen the next episode yet

• Locked thread