Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Tremendous Taste posted:

Beyoncé's garbage

mlyp :ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Real garbage recognize real garbage

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Bruno was good haters

Trinidad cried at home during the performance tho.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

https://soundcloud.com/yungskrrt/sets/doubleother

This guys mixtape came out the other day, his raps are ATL autotune style but not that amazing. The strength of this comes from the fact it is produced by rustie, slick shooter and many other heavyweights.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Harley C posted:

https://soundcloud.com/yungskrrt/sets/doubleother

This guys mixtape came out the other day, his raps are ATL autotune style but not that amazing. The strength of this comes from the fact it is produced by rustie, slick shooter and many other heavyweights.

i'm kinda mad that this production is being wasted on someone so trash

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tremendous Taste posted:

Beyoncé's garbage

Ffs mods!??

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Type Beyonce steals into google

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Maybach is the best track off Evol

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

RBX posted:

Bruno was good haters

Trinidad cried at home during the performance tho.

for what? he got writer credits for that. its the best thing he has left in his career

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

temple posted:

Type Beyonce steals into google
I tried and my internet immediately went down during the google search. I think this is some kind of NSA sleeper code to awaken demon poo poo in your computer.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

"beyonce steals the show" is all i got so suck on that you loving hater

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

"beyonce steals future song"

spoils
Nov 2, 2012
"beyonce steal got it"

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
"did beyonce steal jay z from mail"
Jay-Z is a tiny man

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

Pron on VHS posted:

Maybach is the best track off Evol

welcome to the xanny family whoa whoa

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Type Beyonce 2003 into Google image search

e: you can be adventurous with the year

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Electromax posted:

Type Beyonce 2003 into Google image search

e: you can be adventurous with the year
Safe search on or off?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/696942468076564480

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

the gently caress TLOP stand for?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
New Future tape is fun but he isn't really rapping his rear end off any more. I don't know if he is spread thin or just getting comfortable, but he doesn't sound as fierce as he did on the first couple of mixtapes in 2015.

Also I would be interested in hearing him outside of the 808 Mafia circle, and seeing how his style interacts outside of dark/hard trap beats.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

incoherent posted:

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/696942505678524418

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
The Life Of Prian.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

incoherent posted:

to pimp a butterfly

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think future is a drug addict yall. maybe this thread can plan an intervention to help him with his xanny, perky, and dirty sprite problem

edit: PS thanks to the folks earlier encouraging me to check out the new Kevin Gates album again. I gave it another couple listens at work and on my commute the other day and his voice wasn't bothering me at all. It's a quality work all around; good for him. I wish my neighbor had gotten his song on there that woulda been cool as poo poo...

as good as isLah is, this is still my favorite gates song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqNMfgIKI_U

there's some of the most passion i've ever heard in a lyricist's voice on this song

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Feb 9, 2016

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
some fuccboi I work with was listening to a song on Spotify called "I got Two Phones" and I was extremely confused so I pulled it up and it's like a lovely fake cover of 2 Phones which seems like pretty fast turnaround for lovely covers since the album is what 3 weeks old?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

long way album is really solid but not amazing or anything. good trap album. can't really live up to the intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ouRIF5Fvg

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

long way album is really solid but not amazing or anything. good trap album. can't really live up to the intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ouRIF5Fvg

this is so good

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Good Will Hrunting posted:

some fuccboi I work with was listening to a song on Spotify called "I got Two Phones" and I was extremely confused so I pulled it up and it's like a lovely fake cover of 2 Phones which seems like pretty fast turnaround for lovely covers since the album is what 3 weeks old?

2phones has been out a lot longer than the album by even several months maybe

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

also ciara is suing future for 15 million and hes probably going to die of an opiate overdose in the next year so im glad evol was as good as it is

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i read somewhere recently that Future isn't actually the drug addict he portrays in his music but listening to interviews with the guy i find that hard to believe

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
To Love o Pickle

Your welcome

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It clearly stands for The Last One. Paycheck!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

40 lbs to freedom posted:

also ciara is suing future for 15 million and hes probably going to die of an opiate overdose in the next year so im glad evol was as good as it is

pray for babyfuture

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
is evol an acronym? I refuse to look up all the dumbass acronyms people are giving new albums

wait. on second thought, I don't really give a gently caress

Bumpy Knuckles - Amerikkkan Black Man - Freddie Fox
J Rocc's Dilla Weekend mix

:tipshat:

TenaciousTomato fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Feb 9, 2016

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

pray for babyfuture

Babyfuture is in good hands IMO

Russell Wilson is an upstanding citizen with a good well paying job(worth more than Future's broke rear end) and a good role model for the youth.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

TenaciousTomato posted:

is evol an acronym? I refuse to look up all the dumbass acronyms people are giving new albums

ive understood it as a mix between evolution and "love" backwards but i didnt read that officially anywhere or anything

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence

40 lbs to freedom posted:

ive understood it as a mix between evolution and "love" backwards but i didnt read that officially anywhere or anything

word. I guess that's sort of clever

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

pray for babyfuture
r.i.p. (rest in pieces)

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

TenaciousTomato posted:

word. I guess that's sort of clever

If Sonic Youth hadn't done it first maybe

Adbot