Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

voltcatfish posted:

every miku owns actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

miku miku no

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Endorph posted:

dt es fresco, y es mi amigo

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon
Shiren looks cool. I'm excited to have another good Vita game since the thing has just been my golf/psp rpg system for a while now.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

The Vita is actually the indie machine

Shame about Isaac Rebirth though

Gabby_Jay
Dec 14, 2000

Gör som vi
Till denna melodi
I got the feeling Yomawari wouldn't get a western release so I decided to import it. It's this mix of cute, weird and grim that makes it hard to know what kind of emotion you should be taking from it. You can go from "Wow the art and detail are amazing" to ":stare: Did I just see that?". It's light on text and mainly you're fetching items so it shouldn't be too much trouble to get through. Has anyone else played it?

Word of warning, if you don't like seeing dogs get hurt, may want to steer clear of this one. :shittydog: :killdozer:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
drat, you weren't kidding. There's even a trophy.

Edit: How many jump scares are in there? It looks nice and all, but if the horror is 90% "babby's first horror movie trick", then meh.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Feb 9, 2016

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oh hell yeah, Downwell coming to Vita https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/2376/20160209-indies.html

Gabby_Jay
Dec 14, 2000

Gör som vi
Till denna melodi

Mithaldu posted:

drat, you weren't kidding. There's even a trophy.

Edit: How many jump scares are in there? It looks nice and all, but if the horror is 90% "babby's first horror movie trick", then meh.

So far I've seen a couple of jumpscares, but by and large it's about the creepy atmosphere and weird enemies that can show up almost anywhere. It's more in tune with a Silent Hill or Siren game, just without combat and one-hit-deaths.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is that that NIS horror game? I hope it gets translated because it looks interesting but I don't think I'm up to playing a game like that in Japanese.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
NISA have their press conference at the end of the month, we'll probably see it confirmed or not by then, so wait up a bit I'd say.

EDIT: jesus christ what the hell
Nep's finally made it big.

HGH fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Feb 9, 2016

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Gabby_Jay posted:

So far I've seen a couple of jumpscares, but by and large it's about the creepy atmosphere and weird enemies that can show up almost anywhere. It's more in tune with a Silent Hill or Siren game, just without combat and one-hit-deaths.

Yeah, that game is all atmosphere, which I like. Combine it with, say, Corpse Party's audio mastering, and that'd be one unsettling experience.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
http://ipforce.jp/patent-jp-A-2016-7345

How about a nice piece of speculation?

Sony patent for R3/L3 Vita buttons.

http://pssokuhou.jp/archives/27099 (Pictures are there)

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I will buy a Vita 3000.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Downwell is a super fun game and I'd love to have it on my Vita.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Junpei Hyde posted:

Downwell is a super fun game and I'd love to have it on my Vita.

Same but I think it would end up kinda squished because of the Vita's screen.

Gabby_Jay
Dec 14, 2000

Gör som vi
Till denna melodi

Wamdoodle posted:

Same but I think it would end up kinda squished because of the Vita's screen.

How many buttons does it need? Can it be played with the vita sideways?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Gabby_Jay posted:

One, and a stick/d-pad, so conceivably yes.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Holding the Vita sideways to play downwell would be kind of awkward but I guess it could work.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Gabby_Jay posted:

Just Left, Right, Jump and Shoot. I had thought of that, though.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Jump and shoot would be the same button seeing as you can only shoot in midair.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

Jump and shoot would be the same button seeing as you can only shoot in midair.

Yep, you're right. Forgot :doh:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

The truest tragedy.

Also, I'm completely in love with the preorder exclusive outfit.

If the Vita wasn't so retarded when it comes to different region accounts I'd probably preorder it straight from Japan.

Wanna fly Miku Airways.

Dehry posted:

http://ipforce.jp/patent-jp-A-2016-7345

How about a nice piece of speculation?

Sony patent for R3/L3 Vita buttons.

http://pssokuhou.jp/archives/27099 (Pictures are there)

I'd get more use out of R2 and L2, frankly.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

good point, her tricolore airline costume is better

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

"God Eater 5th Anniversary Best Selection" soundtrack was released last week.

The first print editions will include a download code for Ren, Another Character version. (Only for God Eater Resurrection, btw)

Not sure how many are available, and not sure how many people here has God Eater Resurrection to use that goddamn download code)

Some screenshots I took of Ren Another version:

This Ren dies waaay too much and that innate Hate(Aggro) Lv +10 skill doesn't help at all.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
I just went to buy Dungeon Travelers 2 yesterday, and to my delight it was on sale for $20.

Hooray! I've heard this is the best dungeon crawler on the vita if you don't mind excessive fanservice, so I'm looking forward to it.

I feel like Sony should do a better job of advertising their sales across platforms. If I log into the PS4 and look at the sale stuff I should be able to see vita sale stuff as well.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Midjack posted:

Wanna fly Miku Airways.

There will be a Mile High Miku Club vinyl fig.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Substandard posted:

I feel like Sony should do a better job of advertising their sales across platforms. If I log into the PS4 and look at the sale stuff I should be able to see vita sale stuff as well.

The Vita is really more the portable companion for PS3. Whatever replaces the Vita, be it an APP or a new device will be integrated into the PS4 store.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
BoF4 is so awesome, just FYI. It's super great. It's also nice to harken back to the JRPG days when they weren't trying to jam titties in your face 24/7.

Found a 16 gig card at Best Buy for $60, and was going to grab that today. However the "Evil Wal-mart" had two 8 gigs on sale for $20. So, that was awesome, now I just need to transfer my data from the 4 gig to the 8. I need to look up the process to do the PS3 transfer, but today was an okay day. Can you just swap mem cards out, I assume I have to turn the system totally off to do so, but are there any caveats I need to know about?

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
The Vita really doesn't like you popping out the memory card when it's on so yeah I'd turn it off. I forgot how it happened (I think I was swapping to my JP memory card and didn't fully turn it off) but my memory card wasn't properly in and my vita yelled at me to not do that.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Gabby_Jay posted:

I got the feeling Yomawari wouldn't get a western release so I decided to import it. It's this mix of cute, weird and grim that makes it hard to know what kind of emotion you should be taking from it. You can go from "Wow the art and detail are amazing" to ":stare: Did I just see that?". It's light on text and mainly you're fetching items so it shouldn't be too much trouble to get through. Has anyone else played it?

Word of warning, if you don't like seeing dogs get hurt, may want to steer clear of this one. :shittydog: :killdozer:

mistreatment of dogs is a sure sign of lovely media, imo

bloodychill posted:

There will be a Mile High Miku Club vinyl fig.

gross

The Gentlemieu
Jan 1, 2013
Soiled Meat

Substandard posted:

I just went to buy Dungeon Travelers 2 yesterday, and to my delight it was on sale for $20.

Hooray! I've heard this is the best dungeon crawler on the vita if you don't mind excessive fanservice, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'm playing it too, but so far I feel Demon's Gaze is better. I'm just starting to change classes though so the system may open up drastically then!

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
The game takes off the training wheels around level 30 and only gets meaner from there. Both in monster packs and how they're placed.

You should REALLY get used to one way door monster ambushes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i only found the part in p4g that teaches you about carl jung last night. i wish more rpgs would give you cliff notes for community college.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Maybe you should play 999/VLR/Ever17

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

wizard schools are not community colleges, legally.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i only found the part in p4g that teaches you about carl jung last night. i wish more rpgs would give you cliff notes for community college.

gonna have to narrow it down a bit

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Looper posted:

gonna have to narrow it down a bit

the part in the tv listings that literally says "here's what this game is about, watch this anime man lecture you"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

They should have had a little section on tarot, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Please tell me that the second Cold Steel game doesn't have fights that are mechanically like that final boss fight because holy poo poo that was dumb.