Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xwing
Jul 2, 2007
red leader standing by

the_paradigm_shift posted:

:stare:

Can I interest you in a turd sandwich then cause you haven't been paying attention to what your local gop has done for the last 4 years it seems

Oh... I'm aware of it. I've got a senator that doesn't listen to me and one who doesn't show up to vote who would like me to make him president as well. Then locally it's a real turd sandwich as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

xwing posted:

I absolutely will not vote for a Democrat.
Lemme guess.... guns

xwing
Jul 2, 2007
red leader standing by

Tesseraction posted:

I dunno man, last time America sniffed a budget surplus was under a Clinton, might as well go with the team that didn't drag the economy into the shitter.

Both sides have had a part in that.

blue squares posted:

Lemme guess.... guns

Among other things. One is is the desire to always throw money at a "problem".

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
"Giant douche or turd sandwich" and "I'm socially liberal but economically conservative" are linked verbal tics.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

blue squares posted:

Lemme guess.... guns

Only a Floridian would sell out the republic so he can keep his Mankiller.

xwing posted:

At what things are we throwing money that you don't believe are real problems?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

xwing posted:

Oh... I'm aware of it. I've got a senator that doesn't listen to me and one who doesn't show up to vote who would like me to make him president as well. Then locally it's a real turd sandwich as well.

Well why don't you move to a Republican state that's well run? Oh wait never mind

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Totalizator posted:

R.U.B. I/O ERROR

This loving election

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

xwing posted:

Both sides have had a part in that.

It beats throwing human misery at it :shrug:

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

if trump wins but 15% of his polled supporters didn't show again and Kasich (or Jeb!?!??!!?) outperforms and gets second place the Trump Is A Loser-narrative will stay

i just want Rubio to just miss the 10% cutoff

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Thump! posted:

But what if the poor and minorities aren't human? :smuggo:

TRUMPED!!!!!

*slams down phone with the force of a billion Krispy Kreme Christies*

xwing
Jul 2, 2007
red leader standing by

Thump! posted:

I'd prefer to make that choice with my own money.

We're getting away from the primary topic... I'm far more interested in who pulls second today assuming Trump is first.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

xwing posted:

We're getting away from the primary topic... I'm far more interested in who pulls second today assuming Trump is first.

Nah we're just exposing your poorly thought out self serving ideology.

But that's cool we can save you the embarrassment and keep talking about Rubiobot 2.0.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

xwing posted:

I'm more interested to explore your psyche

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

xwing posted:

You're not capable of making a proper decision with your money, actually, hth

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
RUBIO!

*dispels with the fiction that barack obama doesnt know what hes doing*

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

xwing posted:

I absolutely will not vote for a Democrat and Rand was the only Republican I can support. I'd rather not abstain to stay with my personal principles, but it's an incredibly depressing field. Either Trump or a Dem for me would equally suck, the other Republican's would hurt less, but it's more of a turd sandwich with some spices added vs. a straight up turd sandwich.

oh my God

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Thump! posted:

You're not capable of making a proper decision with your money, actually, hth

Humans aren't fit for making proper decisions about anything, which is why we are completely unfit to rule ourselves.

Hobbes Was Right.

But yeah that guy has no idea what he's talking about. Gotta spend money to fix stuff, things don't just magically improve from unicorn farts and good wishes.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
We need to dispel with the fiction that xwing knows how to spend his money. Xwing had no idea how to spend his money. Xwing is trying to make America more like Florida.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I think xwing wants to live in a world in which all social services are funded through kickstarter

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.tedcruzisapussy.com is now trending !?????

We need more exposure to prove once and for all He is a feline from the north intent on wrecking our economy. NO CAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED RO BE PRESIDENT

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

xwing posted:

Haha good luck funding the aspects of society that are reliant on interconnected investment and are poorly understood by the public.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vile posted:

http://www.tedcruzisapussy.com is now trending !?????

We need more exposure to prove once and for all He is a feline from the north intent on wrecking our economy. NO CAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED RO BE PRESIDENT

user was probated for this post. Reason: stop being speciest.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cats are essentially snakes with fur and claws

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vile posted:

Cats are essentially snakes with fur and claws

ok make it a ban

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's OK for someone to be a Republican in the Republican primary thread. Even if they support a dumb candidate like Rand Paul.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

blue squares posted:

user was probated for this post. Reason: stop being speciest.

The mods are liberal cu.cks and cannot compute in their tiny Bernie loving brains that AMERICA is the greatest country on earth and my free speech on this retarded website should be protected and not taxed at 95 percent

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I would vote for a cat but i wouldnt vote for a man who wears one

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

xwing posted:

do you have any opinions on bitcoin or star citizen

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

katlington posted:

I wouldnt vote for a cat but i would vote for a man who wears one

Is America ready for its first furry president?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

It's OK for someone to be a Republican in the Republican primary thread. Even if they support a dumb candidate like Rand Paul.

nobody said he can't be republican, just that he must suffer the consequences of sharing his dumbness

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

blue squares posted:

ok make it a ban

Are you some kind of cat supporter???? My god ... what has happened to are country. Take are country back make America great again, no more cats. Dogs only

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Vile posted:

The mods are liberal cu.cks and cannot compute in their tiny Bernie loving brains that AMERICA is the greatest country on earth and my free speech on this retarded website should be protected and not taxed at 95 percent

lol nice ninja edited to avoid the word filter

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

He's a chickenshit third party republican in Florida, this goes way beyond normal red state ignorance

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

katlington posted:

lol nice ninja edited to avoid the word filter

:ninja:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

Well yeah, but it's also okay to mock them for it.

xwing posted:

What a horrifying thought, solving problems.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vile posted:

Are you some kind of cat supporter???? My god ... what has happened to are country. Take are country back make America great again, no more cats. Dogs only

my beautiful black cat is named Beyonce

xwing
Jul 2, 2007
red leader standing by

mormonpartyboat posted:

do you have any opinions on bitcoin or star citizen

Nope. Though some of the technical aspects are interesting. Didn't even know what Star Citizen was until I googled it now. I'm glad I'm amusing to you all.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Relax everyone, I live in Florida and I'll vote for whichever Democratic candidate is at the top of the ticket, cancelling out xwing's stupid vote.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

xwing posted:

Nope. Though some of the technical aspects are interesting. Didn't even know what Star Citizen was until I googled it now. I'm glad I'm amusing to you all.

Why not actually engage with our questions? How would you propose anything gets done if everyone got to decide for themselves what their money was spent on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceeRDoVcqK4

"does that make sense :smug:"

This loving election.

• Locked thread