Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I know it's not likely, but the Rubio campaign actually tanking because of the robot thing would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

So the Bush tactic to getting votes is public name and shaming? Wasn't that Cruz's playbook (albeit via the more efficient postal method)?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Boosted_C5 posted:

Gerrymandering - not a problem when Democrats ruled the nation, ESPECIALLY the south, with an iron-fist post Great Crash/New Deal, but definitely a HUGE problem now that that is no longer the case.

loving hypocrites.

it seems like the conservative party with strong ties to southern whites seems to always be the villain in american politics.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Trump-Kasich-Jeb!-Cruz-Rubio-Christie is what I'm going with.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
good thing party loyalty is bullshit only idiots believe in

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

So far we've got:

Pillowpants: Trump - Kasich - Cruz - Bush/Rubio/Christie tie
Rocks: Kasich -> Trump -> Rubio -> Cruz -> Bush -> Christie
KaptainKrunk: Trump -> Kasich -> Cruz -> Rubio/Bush (tie) -> Christie
Pattersong: Trump-Kasich-Jeb!-Cruz-Rubio-Christie

Post your own, I'll keep track of them and I'll post it later once the results are done to see if anyone got it right. Cheers

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Who even goes to vote without knowing who they'll be voting for? I'm more concerned about letting these people vote than I am about giving felons their right to vote back on release.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Stabbatical posted:

That's how many Republican candidates there are? Jesus loving Christ.

There's about the same amount on the Democratic ballot. New Hampshire ballot access is very lack. Show up at the State House and give a $1000 and congratulations. You're on the ballot.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/evale72/status/697096184020738050

Worlds are colliding

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Tesseraction posted:

Really? I though he was all bluster, no muster.

You're mistaken. He's all blubber and extra mustard.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I'm thinking
Trump->Kasich->Cruz->Rubio->Bush->Christie

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Trump>Cruz>Kasich>Rubio>Christie>Bush, I want to see the titans battle it out

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

trump > cruz > kasich > rubio > bush > christie

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

On the day of the NH primary, very serious candidate Ben Carson gave an interview discussing his VP options. No, not who he'd pick for his VP, rather who he'd be willing to VP for after he folds.
So any other candidate who loves the idea of Armstrong Williams ruining their campaign's messaging in the general needs to get on that offer.

Also, if a Ted Cruz staffer would please spread this information to NH voters, I'd appreciate it. They deserve to know.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my prediction is Trump Gilmore and nobody else fuckinf matters because car tax

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Slate Action posted:

I know it's not likely, but the Rubio campaign actually tanking because of the robot thing would be awesome.

A full weekend of people making fun of him repeating his lines verbatim could, in theory, be survivable.

When he responds to that by sending staffers out to attack and shove cosplayers? And flees before the robot costumes?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

JEB!

JEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEBJEB

I FEEL L U X U R I O U S

He had to be destroyed (politically) now because otherwise he's too powerful in the future

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what's the appropriate liquor for a New Hampshire primary , each primary deserves some
Kind of alcohol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I have no idea who will win in NH today, but I just pray for abject chaos.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Rocks posted:

prediction time: I think it's going to be Kasich -> Trump -> Rubio -> Cruz -> Bush -> Christie

You're doubting the Donald? The way I see it he'll underperform compared to the polls, but still win.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It's not really fair to attack the robots, considering the first law prevents them from fighting back.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Trump>Kasich>Christie>Cruz>Bush>Rubio

Partial Kasichmentum.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

rakovsky maybe posted:

Fair redistricting would not put the House in Democrat hands, it's a liberal boogeyman. The Democratic coalition is incapable of appealing to a wide enough base of Americans, largely because warmed over corporatism isn't something to fight for.

I think we need to start referring to people who use these terms as LevinBots or maybe Levinists. Exactly what is "comporatism", as you are using it? Give me your definition of this extraordinary term.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

You're doubting the Donald? The way I see it he'll underperform compared to the polls, but still win.

i always pick upsets (source: my march madness pools for the last 10 years)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Pon de Bundy posted:

what's the appropriate liquor for a New Hampshire primary , each primary deserves some
Kind of alcohol

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The jokes are a little eh but i gotta say i love the puppets in this, at least for jeb and carson and rubio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-ZOpzHCGg

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

It's not really fair to attack the robots, considering the first law prevents them from fighting back.

this is the joke I was waiting for

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall
Trump->Rubio->Kasich->Cruz->Jeb!->Christie->Carson->Fiorina->Gilmore

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

rakovsky maybe posted:

More Democrats voted for Bush than voted for Nader. Maybe the problem is your lovely party?

More people in Florida voted for Gore than Bush so lol.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Just FYI:

Pillowpants: Trump - Kasich - Cruz - Bush/Rubio/Christie tie
Rocks: Kasich -> Trump -> Rubio -> Cruz -> Bush -> Christie
KaptainKrunk: Trump -> Kasich -> Cruz -> Rubio/Bush (tie) -> Christie
Patter Song: Trump - Kasich - Jeb! - Cruz - Rubio - Christie
Xenophon: Trump -> Kasich -> Cruz -> Rubio -> Bush -> Christie
InsanityIsCrazy: Trump > Cruz > Kasich > Rubio > Christie > Bush
Abel Wingnut: trump > cruz > kasich > rubio > bush > christie
Lycus: Trump > Kasich > Christie > Cruz > Bush > Rubio
Wall is Life: Trump -> Rubio -> Kasich -> Cruz -> Jeb! -> Christie -> Carson -> Fiorina -> Gilmore

Joementum are you getting in on this?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump->Kasich->Bush->Cruz->Rubio->Christie.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Pon de Bundy posted:

Kind of alcohol

maple liqueur?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Candidate > Candidate > Candidate > Candidate > Candidate > Candidate

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Patter Song posted:

Trump-Kasich-Jeb!-Cruz-Rubio-Christie is what I'm going with.

I'm calling:

Trump-Rubio-Kasich-Cruz-Jeb!-Christie

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm torn between like five different outcomes but I predict

Trump!! , Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Jeb. JEB! will have to stay in the race because 5th place for him beats expectations. Mission accomplished.

Sanders wins by 6X to 3(10-X) and whatever X is determines how effectively it's spun by both campaigns this feels like an extremely safe prediction

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

radical meme posted:

I think we need to start referring to people who use these terms as LevinBots or maybe Levinists. Exactly what is "comporatism", as you are using it? Give me your definition of this extraordinary term.

It's weird how liberals deploy the names of their enemies like totems to ward away evil spirits. A form of magical thinking - if you call someone "Levin" or "Rethuglican" enough than they'll go away.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Trump > Kasich > Rubio > Cruz > Jeb! > Christie

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Xenophon posted:

I'm thinking
Trump->Kasich->Cruz->Rubio->Bush->Christie

Seconding this.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Okay fine let me litter the thread up as well:

Trump -> Rubio -> Kasich -> Bush -> Carson -> Christie -> Fiorina -> Cruz -> Cullison -> Iwachiw -> Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Eh, why not:
Trump > Kasich > Rubio > Cruz > Bush > Christie

• Locked thread