Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Oiled and Ready posted:

Reddit's freaking out about this because they don't know how anything works

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Phlegmish posted:

This is why I think Kasich will do well, this inexplicable surge in interest right before the actual voting.

That and he actually fits the voter pattern for New Hampshire Republicans.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Vermin Supreme encounters Christ Christie's tour bus

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I made a post on a public Democratic Party Facebook page about voting for Kasich over Hillary if Bernie doesn't get the nomination and it's getting a ton of likes. Kasichmentum is real.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Grem posted:

I made a post on a public Democratic Party Facebook page about voting for Kasich over Hillary if Bernie doesn't get the nomination and it's getting a ton of likes. Kasichmentum is real.

Bernie supporters are mentally ill.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Crisis averted.

https://twitter.com/FeliceBelman/status/697140985294426112

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Pretty rude response to Christie imo.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
This is basically how I picture America at all times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4s2DCX_30

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!

Surprisingly, David Cameron was not spotted at the scene.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

angerbeet posted:

You're not wrong

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

angerbeet posted:

Well, there's also the coasts. But that's more or less accurate.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Grem posted:

Good to know the PUMA idiots from 08 are getting new blood.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Grem posted:

Ah, yes, the secret Bernie-Kasich Axis begins to bear fruit.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lol https://twitter.com/AnnieLinskey/status/697157273815281665

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
We're apparently one hour from exit polls according to Twitter - I guess ABC is releasing their data well in advance.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

QuoProQuid posted:

Ah, yes, the secret Bernie-Kasich Axis begins to bear fruit.

“Hillary’s too brittle, and Bernie’s way out here on the extreme. I’m the right porridge,” Kasich said, tapping himself on the chest. “One of them is too hot, the other is too cold. But I got the right temperature.”

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bqhatevwr

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

MSNBC just had a Republican voter on. He said we can't let Hillary wins because it'll be 4 more years of Obama, including stalemate with Congress.

Yes, because that's Obama's fault. Though I suppose if the Republicans keep Congress AND get the White House, then yes, there won't be a stalemate, but not for the reason this idiot voter thinks.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

He really is a Trump supporter.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is Boosted C5 really Scott Brown?

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
Dumb prediction:

Trump/Bush/Kasich/Rubio/Cruz/Christie

OPEN THE BLOODGATES.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Josh Lyman posted:

MSNBC just had a Republican voter on. He said we can't let Hillary wins because it'll be 4 more years of Obama, including stalemate with Congress.

Yes, because that's Obama's fault.

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Josh Lyman posted:

Yes, because that's Obama's fault. Though I suppose if the Republicans keep Congress AND get the White House, then yes, there won't be a stalemate, but not for the reason this idiot voter thinks.

that voter was just telling it like it is. elect someone other than clinton, or else we'll continue to shut down the government and waste time passing pointless symbolic "repeals" of obamacare

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Joementum posted:

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Karl Rove is saying that there's a chance that Obama might not know what he's doing.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Josh Lyman posted:

At this point a lot of NH-type slightly dem moderates would prefer a Republican agenda to no agenda.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Trump/Cruz/Kasich/Rubio/Bush/Christie

More my hope (for chaos) then
a real prediction, but all the reasonable orders have been taken.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

that voter was just telling it like it is. elect someone other than clinton, or else we'll continue to shut down the government and waste time passing pointless symbolic "repeals" of obamacare

Yeah, you just have to recognize for what it is. A hostage demand.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, you just have to recognize for what it is. A hostage demand.

trump's inaugural address:

attention america. you are no longer slaves to wall street hedge fund owners and washington lobbyists. you are now the hostages of a mad-man

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

mannerup posted:

ah so I see Carson has withdrawn from the race once again

:wow:, if true.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMBmj5N16s

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Meanwhile, in the backroom of a darkened Concord bar, a Bernie staffer exchanges voter rolls with Kasich's campaign manager.

"For the greater good," says the campaign manager.

The Bernie staffer nods. "For the greater good."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Grem posted:

What, as a write-in?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
#DontTellAnyoneAboutTheBern

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

#DontTellAnyoneAboutTheBern

Don't people fret about this literally every election and it never matters?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Depends on who's is in the top two and what the spreads are.

If the top three are Trump at 30, Cruz at 20, and Rubio at 20, with the rest of the field splitting the remainder, then not much about the race has changed.

If the top four are Trump at 30, Cruz at 20, Kasich at 20, Rubio at 15 with the rest of the field splitting the remainder, still not much has changed because Kasich has no realistic plan past New Hampshire.

If Rubio and the Governors all tie at around 12%, then we're hosed. (Well, not really hosed, it actually just would make a Cruz nomination more likely.)

Trump is the favorite by far in the last scenario, you just for some reason can't accept that possibility.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
who is this

https://twitter.com/SaintPetersblog/status/697172249019879424

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Gregoriev posted:

So what happens if Kasich somehow pulls off a first place over Trump in a close second, with a governor or Cruz in third place? I don't think that would completely ruin Trump's chances despite the lack of first place.

Trump needs to win NH, and preferably by 10+. Same for Bernie really, a single digit win will be survivable but decreases the odds of victory for both precipitously.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

Pretty rude response to Christie imo.

Dammit, you beat me to this.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

And what is it communicating to me? He dropped to fifth in Florida? I'm sick and exhausted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Trump is the favorite by far in the last scenario, you just for some reason can't accept that possibility.

It seems silly to me to accept something that's not going to happen, but you do you!

• Locked thread