Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
whos winning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Not the middle class.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Holy poo poo - exit polls released:

Sanders +3

Kasich +11 Trump +10 Rubio +2

Please post these nuggets of wisdom on predictit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

You already tried this thread

Sorry, he hosed up, I just got the new polls

HILLARY +99!!!!

Trump +1000000000000!!!

OH MY GOD GUYS I BET THIS MAKES YOU SO MAD

god I'm clever

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Holy poo poo - exit polls released:

Sanders +3

Kasich +11 Trump +10 Rubio +2
i'll refer you guys to my prediction

Rocks: Kasich -> Trump -> Rubio -> Cruz -> Bush -> Christie

gently caress all y'all

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

New York values. By, like, a lot.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So the exit polls are literally just voter demographics.

I feel like ralphie decoding little orphan annie's secret message

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Sorry, he hosed up, I just got the new polls

HILLARY +99!!!!

Trump +1000000000000!!!

OH MY GOD GUYS I BET THIS MAKES YOU SO MAD

god I'm clever

Oh I'm so goddamned steamed right now. I'm marching around my house and gnashing my teeth

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Rocks posted:

i'll refer you guys to my prediction

Rocks: Kasich -> Trump -> Rubio -> Cruz -> Bush -> Christie

gently caress all y'all

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

5:15PM posted:

Who turned out for the New Hampshire primaries and what motivated their votes? For all the answers, bookmark this page now and come back at 5 p.m. EST.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm melting down!!!!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'd just like to take this moment in the midst of all the hoopla and fun of election day to say:

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/697182202887409664

gently caress Americans.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

exit poll: one pig

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'd just like to take this moment in the midst of all the hoopla and fun of election day to say:

gently caress Americans.

Lmao cowards

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

gently caress Americans.

Well, they're not wrong.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

gently caress Americans.

I think that means Trump wins

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

In Iowa, evangelicals made up 64 percent of Republican caucus-goers this year, and 34 percent of them voted for Ted Cruz, handing him the first-place ticket out of the state. But New Hampshire has fewer evangelicals -- today's exit polls show that just 25 percent of Republican primary voters consider themselves to be born-again Christians.

Iowa Republicans also tilt further to the right. Last week, 40 percent of Iowa Republican caucus-goers identified as "very conservative," but just 29 percent of New Hampshire Republicans considered themselves very conservative in today's exit poll. Cruz outperformed among this group in Iowa, grabbing 44 percent of their support, compared to just 15 percent who backed Marco Rubio and 21 percent who supported Donald Trump.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
How exactly are they gonna prove someone is Muslim?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Every NH primary results in so many people either lying about when they totally decided who to vote for, or further cements the idea that NH is just full of loving idiots.

I just can't choose between Trump and Sanders.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
From ABC:

quote:

Here's our first look at the preliminary exit poll results:

Independents are turning out in substantial numbers in both the Republican and Democratic primaries in New Hampshire, with many voters in both contests expressing interest in a political outsider for their parties’ nominees.
Political independents account for about four in 10 primary voters in both the Republican and Democratic contests, according to preliminary exit poll results. That’s typical of the usual high turnout among independents in New Hampshire. They’re less prevalent in other state primaries.
Nearly half of Republicans say they’re looking for a candidate from “outside the political establishment” – sentiment that’s boosted Donald Trump in Iowa and in national polls alike. On the Democratic side, fewer, about a quarter, are looking for an outsider.
Record levels of political polarization is occurring on both sides, with more Republican voters than ever saying they’re conservative and Democratic voters saying they’re liberal.
There’s considerable anxiety about the direction of the economy and the chance of another major terrorist attack among voters on both sides, but it’s much broader and deeper among GOP voters.
There are plenty of self-identified late deciders, especially on the GOP side: Nearly half of Republican primary voters in these preliminary New Hampshire exit poll results say they finally picked their candidate only within the last few days. Fewer Democrats are later deciders, about two in 10.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Reik posted:

Make them touch bacon grease

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Shear Modulus posted:

exit poll: one pig

Local spider remarks "some pig"

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Make them touch bacon grease

Keeping-Kosher Jews are out too then?

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

gently caress Americans.

2/3 of New Hampshire GOP voters have never left the state; will die within 5 miles of where they were born. "we live in constant fear of the strange black shapes that chase us to and fro whenever the sun shines from above" quotes one voter.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Look at all the young white students on this bus on MSNBC

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Dem primary: 39% independents

Down from 44% indy in 2008.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

homeless poster posted:

2/3 of New Hampshire GOP voters have never left the state; will die within 5 miles of where they were born. "we live in constant fear of the strange black shapes that chase us to and fro whenever the sun shines from above" quotes one voter.

"The Village" was actually a documentary set in NH but after focus group testing it was decided to be billed as fiction.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Independent voters in the Dem primary is great news for Vermin Supreme

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

I don't think they ever post real numbers until the poll closes.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
It makes me sad when I see articles that have to explain that 40% means 2 out of every 5.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gently caress Americans.

NEW: 2/3 of New Hampshire GOP voters are pussies

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Reik posted:

make em eat a pork roast. if they start screaming and melting/disintegrating like the nazi in indiana jones you'll know

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Reik posted:

It makes me sad when I see articles that have to explain that 40% means 2 out of every 5.

Look at the fuckin math major over here

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm watching Bloomberg and all these people are dumbasses who'll be wrong about everything

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

That's how exit polls always are, you can get some implications from them but there's a reason these are mainly 'huh interesting' more than "OH GOD (person) WINS!!!"

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Concerned Citizen posted:

Dem primary: 39% independents

Down from 44% indy in 2008.

Trump took them all.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

That's how exit polls always are, you can get some implications from them but there's a reason these are mainly 'huh interesting' more than "OH GOD (person) WINS!!!"

This isn't exactly true, they use them to call winners early but they won't do anything til polls close.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

The media has the secret actual exit poll results, but they hide them away. Like cowards.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Gyges posted:

Please post these nuggets of wisdom on predictit.

You quoted the person you should not quote. Please help our forums by becoming the 342nd person to add them to your ignore list.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=4&all=#jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011
is there a good msnbc stream somewhere

• Locked thread