Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Am I the only person who could never do mail in voting? No way could I just drop my vote in the mail and assume it's gonna get there correctly and everything. I'd be a nervous wreck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

doomisland posted:

USA Chicken???

Yes.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

evilweasel posted:

So what's the worst-case scenario for the GOP? I'm thinking Kasich 2nd might just be it, because nobody is leaving the race now because they got beat by Kasich besides maybe Christie, and even if Jeb! loses to Rubio he's staying in if Rubio can't get 2nd.

A different 'establishment' candidate does unexpectedly well in each of the opening states before super Tuesday while Trump mops the rest up.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Reposting from the Predictit thread. Hilarity wins if true.

Vox Nihili posted:

Here's a thing. Probably wrong, probably misleading, have at it:

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/697201844863508481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

I think it's really funny how little poo poo Trump is getting over the "pussy" comments. Even when they talk about it they are just like 'it's trump :shrug:'

Trump previously described Hillary Clinton as having been "schlonged" in 2008, I don't know that this even rates

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Prorat posted:

That looks photoshopped, I'm pretty sure thats Sarah Palin holding the sign...

No screencaps of girl in green dress?

WINKIEEEEEE

Football GDT spoiled me on having Winkie posting replay or Taylor swift gifs.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

wow rude posted:

Am I the only person who could never do mail in voting? No way could I just drop my vote in the mail and assume it's gonna get there correctly and everything. I'd be a nervous wreck

Usually you can drop it off in person if you prefer.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Are the live maps linked in the OP not updating or have we really been stuck at 1% announced for the past hour and a half?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Necc0 posted:

Are the live maps linked in the OP not updating or have we really been stuck at 1% announced for the past hour and a half?

I think some polls are closing just now and before that it was only that weird town that does it at midnight.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
interesting for comparisons if watching live map updates:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/697205862960648192

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Gyges posted:

Usually you can drop it off in person if you prefer.

Tbqh i really quite enjoy standing in line for an hour with a bunch of cranky old people at a random church. It's part of the experience for me

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

wow rude posted:

you can always take solace in the fact that if you don't live in NY, FL, OH, TX, or CA your vote probably doesn't count anyway! especially if you are voting against the dominant party in a state that is almost/always solid red/blue (i.e. voting dem in AZ).

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
https://twitter.com/Elizabeth_Calo/status/697202972950827008

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Football GDT spoiled me on having Winkie posting replay or Taylor swift gifs.

several people posting gifs of muscular women crushing watermelons with their thighs in the GDT was the highlight of this year's superbowl imo
I barely watched the actual game

we could use that here, has hillary ever crushed a republican representative's head between her burly thighs???

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

LGD posted:

Trump previously described Hillary Clinton as having been "schlonged" in 2008, I don't know that this even rates

This is the republican primary we are talking about, you can never go wrong if you attack Hillary. Also schlonged is hardly some new word in politics.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

homeless poster posted:

you can always take solace in the fact that if you don't live in NY, FL, OH, TX, or CA your vote probably doesn't count anyway! especially if you are voting against the dominant party in a state that is almost/always solid red/blue (i.e. voting dem in AZ).

Joke's on me

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Drudge got me for a moment. Excellent troll.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

My predictit account thanks Mr. Drudge.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

I think it's really funny how little poo poo Trump is getting over the "pussy" comments. Even when they talk about it they are just like 'it's trump :shrug:'

nothing matters

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

This would be so amazing.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

wow rude posted:

Joke's on me

well yes, you do live in florida

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

I think drudge has tied those numbers to the AP results they will live updated

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha predictit will MELT

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Fullhouse posted:

several people posting gifs of muscular women crushing watermelons with their thighs in the GDT was the highlight of this year's superbowl imo
I barely watched the actual game

we could use that here, has hillary ever crushed a republican representative's head between her burly thighs???

Gotta wait till the general.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

This intro on CNN literally reads like an SNL parody

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

chaos reigns

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

wow rude posted:

Yeah same here, I'd need some sort of confirmation that it made it there OK.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Secretary of State on the phone with the Attorney General about this at the moment. :lol:

Great job, New Hampshire. :bravo:

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Total number of votes counted: 65

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Secretary of State on the phone with the Attorney General about this at the moment. :lol:

Are there any bridges on that route that shut down mysteriously? I might have insight into why this happened...

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
MSNBC reporting that traffic jams now counting as being in line for voting. Oh, New Hampshire.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

Lol what

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Anyone in the "car line" can vote.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Vile posted:

nothing matters

Make America Great Again, Nothing Else Matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-B8k0n_3cs

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Anyone in the "car line" can vote.

What I have a dog with me in the line? Can the dog vote?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

thethreeman posted:

http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/

size of "counties" reflects population, I believe

I know that at this stage the results are basically useless, but there's something hilarious to me about John Kasich being technically ahead of Donald Trump.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Rubio is the emptiest of suits and the sooner that everyone realizes that and crushes him, the better

BrownClown
Dec 7, 2007

Will rap for smash leaks

Joementum posted:

This Voter ID thing is working great!

I don't know what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Someone holding a Carly sign outside the Hudson polling station

• Locked thread