Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
wow rubio really blew it, it was his nomination to lose after Iowa and all he had to do is not to gently caress up badly.

every single candidate this year are lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

loving called it from yesterday:

Rubio is :fork: at this point.

No!! I need this to drag on into a brokered convention. 2 delegates keeps Marco in it longer, and keeps Trump/Cruz away from the nom.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

jackofarcades posted:

Is Rubio just... done? Does everyone line up behind Kasich? Surely Kasich can't fight off Trump and Cruz

If you could meld the best parts of Kasich / Rubio / Jeb / Christie into one candidate then maybe there'd be a chance

As it is they each individually have severe flaws and shortcomings that will cost far too much

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
MSNBC is making sweeping, generational projections about the future of world politics with 6% of precincts reporting

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I can picture Jeb! walking into the next GOP debate with a smirk on his face, and will try to get testy with Trump again

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Kasichmentum gonna go all the way to the convention

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

jackofarcades posted:

Is Rubio just... done? Does everyone line up behind Kasich? Surely Kasich can't fight off Trump and Cruz

I imagine Kasich will still be viewed as a New Hampshire anomaly unless he has some stellar performances to follow it up.

Rubio isn't done, at least in the sense that he'll keep campaigning. He's going to get gloriously ripped by the rest of the field for the duration of his run though

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Wow, didn't expect a Bernie or a Trump win...crazy.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

jackofarcades posted:

Rubio still has cash and still has backers. He'll be on the next debate stage and he'll be competing in SC, NV, and Super Tuesday. It just got harder for him because the field is still divided.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

The X-man cometh posted:

No!! I need this to drag on into a brokered convention. 2 delegates keeps Marco in it longer, and keeps Trump/Cruz away from the nom.

This is the path to the contested nomination, though ideally Trump would be a bit softer and Cruz a bit more robust.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

MoaM posted:

Wow, didn't expect a Bernie or a Trump win...crazy.

Nothing about Bernie winning is surprising

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/695384762249162753

https://twitter.com/billmon1/status/697225082545008640

lmao

e added original tweet from Bill Kristol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
MSN calling it for Trump. In his honor:

Carly Fiorina, a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, walks outside after visiting a polling station in Bedford, New Hampshire, on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016. © Daniel Acker/Bloomberg

LOOK AT THAT FACE GODDAMN!

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They tried to stump the trump but couldn't

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

How can Bill Kristol be so consistently bad.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

So who's going to drop out after this? I'd expect Christie to call it, but everyone else seems determined to ride this ot.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

jackofarcades posted:

You're vastly overblowing how important NH is. This loss is bad, and losing to Jeb makes it even worse, but he's still got a ton of the establishment behind him. He's been going nuts in NV campaigning through his friends and family there where even Trump hasn't touched yet. If he can pull a good SC showing and an NV win out no one will give a poo poo about NH

Ya know, if he can keep from repeating himself over and over.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

OhPlz
Jul 25, 2001

It's great that we have a minority as President, it's just a shame that he's a communist.

Donald Trump posted:

Thank you New Hampshire!

Hey, no problem Donald. Can we.. uh.. get one of them walls to keep people from Massachusetts out of New Hampshire? That'd be great. And make them pay for it too.

I'm glad this is finally over. The knocks at the door, calls, and mailbox full of fliers was rather extreme this time around.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Kasich graciously accepted Medicare expansion so he's hosed as soon as Trump and Cruz decide to focus on him.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Samuel Clemens posted:

So who's going to drop out after this? I'd expect Christie to call it, but everyone else seems determined to ride this ot.

How can Fiorina possibly still have money for her campaign?

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Shouldn't the delegates from NH go to Jeb!'s mom?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Say it with me now

Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb!

:negative:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
MSNBC displaying a 3-Page "Defensive" explanation that they received earlier in the day from the Clinton campaign about why they're still gonna win the nomination

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

jackofarcades posted:

He's a master of karate
AND FRIENDSHIP
for everyone

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Shouldn't the delegates from NH go to Jeb!'s mom?

She'd probably get more votes than him

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

William Bear posted:

Carly Fiorina, a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, walks outside after visiting a polling station in Bedford, New Hampshire, on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016. © Daniel Acker/Bloomberg

Fiorina really should have stuck with the shorter cut, it complemented her features so much better than the medium stringy hair

I wonder how long before she drops out.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

William Bear posted:

I hope she drops out tonight so I don't have to see any more pictures of her.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Rubio still has cash and still has backers. He'll be on the next debate stage and he'll be competing in SC, NV, and Super Tuesday. It just got harder for him because the field is still divided.

Who do you think benefits the most from the field being so crowded? I would think Trump because of his strong national polling. I'd think the longer the field is crammed the more he gets to enjoy the effect of the other candidates cannibalizing each other.

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

TEAYCHES posted:

How can Bill Kristol be so consistently bad.

The best thing was him predicting Iowa almost exactly right way before the caucuses, then changing his prediction the day of to Trump

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I really hope Rubio continues to get rekt

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

Nothing about Bernie winning is surprising

Nor trump.

Joementum posted:

He's done Joe, this was a complete rejection of him in a favorable state.

Remember that immigration exit poll you posted? Most the other states give a lot more poo poo about his weak immigration stance.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This next GOP debate is going to be insane

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

MSNBC displaying a 3-Page "Defensive" explanation that they received earlier in the day from the Clinton campaign about why they're still gonna win the nomination

:cawg:

Oh god someone please dig this up and post it here for perusal.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

kasich is insanely boring and can't stop making dad jokes

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Looks like some poo poo from the SA vs Worth1000/Fark Photoshop battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Rubio is :fork: at this point.