Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

You should burn a cross on the lawn of the guy who reported you to show him you're a Christian and you forgive him.

Oh poo poo thanks for reminding me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Volume posted:

I work in a call center. We're divided into "units" with around 12 people per unit plus one manager. My unit is not ethnically diverse. There's one Mexican (me), three whites, and seven blacks.

How does it feel to be the kicker lol

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Harald posted:

jokes on you op, rabbits are actually lagomorphs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op is literally hitler drat try not to exterminate any jews on your way through the parking lot

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Granted I have limited experience with the poor but what I have seen is the open racial animosity between poor Latinos and poor blacks is as high if not higher than between whites and Latinos and whites and blacks.

But I dunno, my black and Latino concierges seem to get along fine with each other and the all Latino housekeeping staff so I dunno. I think they all like bossing around the valets and porters so maybe they bond over that.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Volume posted:

I saw this picture on facebook.

I tap the two co-workers next to me ... to show them.
you deserve to be reported

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Wait for her to mention beans, then strike.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

But I dunno, my black and Latino concierges seem to get along fine with each other and the all Latino housekeeping staff so I dunno. I think they all like bossing around the valets and porters so maybe they bond over that.

No, we're bonding over our hate of whitey

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

Wait for her to mention beans, then strike.

:vince:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Romes128 posted:

How does it feel to be the kicker lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Volume posted:

I'm Mexican. I don't have any White Guilt to feel

You can be a white mexican

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

You can be a white mexican

"White Mexican" is just a fancy term crackers came up with because they started to get worried that we were outnumbering them so by claiming us as white they think they're still in charge.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Uncle Tom and Jerry

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

Uncle Tom and Jerry

:colbert:

Fenarisk posted:

More like Uncle Tom and Jerry Mandering

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Harald posted:

jokes on you op, rabbits are actually lagomorphs

I'm a lagomorphmorph

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Shaquin posted:

More than six blacks gathered together and you can call them a murder to be succinct OP

That's known as a "set."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

:aaaaa:

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

fun fact about whoopi goldberg. she has won an oscar, emmy, golden globe, tony and grammy. one of only a handful of entertainers to do so

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Volume posted:

I'm Mexican. I don't have any White Guilt to feel

I thought hispanics where white? I'm confused.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Simstim posted:

fun fact about whoopi goldberg. she has won an oscar, emmy, golden globe, tony and grammy. one of only a handful of entertainers to do so

You saw 30 Rock too? That's a funny show.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=693m7iCh-TE

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Calling the rabbit a rat is hilarious

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm gonna call a spade a spade here, this is loving bullshit.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I worked for a couple of years in a corporate setting and 95% of my co-workers were middle aged white women and it was the most miserable, soul sucking experience you could imagine. I recall constantly having to censor my humorous impulses, because I too got in trouble for a mild joke that was perceived to be racist and sexist. I even had to sign a form acknowledging I made racist and sexist comments. (Guess I can't ever run for president, cause some reporter will dig up that form, and I will be smeared as Hitler by the media)

I now have the exact same job, in a different area with a different company and 99% of my coworkers are hispanic women, and they make it so so much more fun! Not only do they love my racist/sexist jokes, they will totally outdo me in ways that make me blush....

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

those blacks... anything to get time out of work i guess

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

spacetoaster posted:

only when they shoot black kids hth

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Simstim posted:

drat, didn't know she EGGOT'd, good for her.

Sucks about your incident today to Volume, that's pretty dumb. They should have went for sexism.

Totally like when they went for the murder charge on George Zimmerman when they should have went for manslaughter.

Edit: if anybody says anything about there being a "R" there it wasn't and I'm telling HR.

AbbadonOfHell fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Feb 10, 2016

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Volume posted:

Fake edit: Also the person who reported me is white lol
tell that cracker to stay in their lane

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

AbbadonOfHell posted:

drat, didn't know she ERGOT'd, good for her.
nice R thrown in there

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
wow cool anecdote

got any statistics to back it up? didnt think so, u racist piece oef poo poo!!!!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

gary oldmans diary posted:

nice R thrown in there

:ssh:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I am glad Mexicans now have white privilege.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Mexicans only have white privilege when convenient for racist fucktarded white 'progressives'
ditto asians

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
stupid loving woman, rabbits are leporids, not rodents. tell her she needs to learn her loving mammalian orders.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Al Cowens posted:

Mexicans only have white privilege when convenient for racist fucktarded white 'progressives'
ditto asians

Bill O'Reilly: "If there's white privilege, then there must also be asian privilege"

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Volume posted:

Fake edit: Also the person who reported me is white lol

big loving surprise

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread is not very diverse.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Three Olives posted:

Granted I have limited experience with the poor but what I have seen is the open racial animosity between poor Latinos and poor blacks is as high if not higher than between whites and Latinos and whites and blacks.

this is, like, the platonic ideal of what a 3O post should look like

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
also if you're in any way surprised that the rat in this story was white then the only joke is you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

This thread is not very diverse.

:(

• Locked thread