Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Joementum posted:

:lol: And now Kasich gets interrupted by Trump

cucksich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
http://www.c-span.org/video/?404517-1/donald-trump-primary-night-speech Trump victory speech

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Why doesn't Trump tan the skin around his eyes?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Why doesn't Trump tan the skin around his eyes?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

TEAYCHES posted:

lmao msnbc mad that sanders used his time to make name recognition after a huge win

What? He just won the state primary, of course he should be using that speech to get his name out further.

Is MSNBC butt hurt that Hillary didn't win?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Demonachizer posted:

I don't find it surprising. Lots of people really hate Hillary and were desperate for an alternative. Do you remember before Bernie jumped in? I feel like everyone was talking about how someone had to challenge her etc.

Yeah, but the contests themselves have gone the other way. Obama won Iowa, Clinton took New Hampshire and South Carolina was where Obama kicked it up to 11. At last polling (which was a long time ago, granted) Hillary has South Carolina locked up this time around.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

madey posted:

So does Kasich have to call Trump and concede? It seems weird to me that he would have to even though he's losing by less than hillary.

You have to call and concede when the networks call the election (unless you plan to demand a recount) the % doesn't mean much. Everyone does it because it's much less embarrassing to appear gracious tonight then like a sore loser when you're forced to concede the next day when the results are certified.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Rynn posted:

What? He just won the state primary, of course he should be using that speech to get his name out further.

maddow's doing victory laps that hill didn't win.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Holy gently caress I want that SuperBernie shirt

There's even bernie fashion for the ladies

https://twitter.com/emrata/status/696815874460651522

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Prorat posted:

Did bernie just promise us free houses bigger than his 3.5 bedroom apartment growing up?

What exactly is a .5 bedroom?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Rynn posted:

Chris Matthews has been very concussed about the whole idea of people wanting Bernie, so I'm inclined towards yes.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rynn posted:

Nah just the initial comment after his speech ended was "wow that sure went on long, guess he was using that for this speech, blablabla" didn't matter because they aired the whole thing but seemed annoyed.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Viewing a Trump speech through an iPad, through a phone screen. Don't know why, but it made me laugh.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

etalian posted:

:eyepop:

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
I really feel for Jeb! supporters. He's a good candidate on paper and in a way it's less crazy to believe that he's the only one who can save the Republicans from embarrassment (ignoring Kasich for whatever reason) than to believe that Trump or Cruz wouldn't get a red-rear end beatdown.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Trump's eyes don't look like they belong on his face, I can't describe it exactly.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
LOL, this speech by Bernie is hilarious. He thinks he has a chance with people of color.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

etalian posted:

The Nineties want their optimism and midrifts back.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
this speech from trump is even weirder than his iowa speech. he's being...nice?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Trump intro was phenomenal. Like an Oscar speech

Minsky
May 23, 2001

"Make America great again, again" --Trump 2020

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
You know, as a kid and as a teenager, I always wondered why politicians didn't just aggressively use the media to get their message across, to actively call out their opponents and lodge grievances. All the politicians always seemed super reserved and passive, timid, low energy... I thought, if I was ever gonna be a politician, I'd just call out every single bullshit tactic and underhanded plot against me

And finally we get Donald Trump who actually is doing exactly that, and he's able to do that because he has no real skin in the game, nothing to lose really since he can just go back to his gold-plated corporation instead of sinking into irrelevancy, and he's crushing the Republican primary.

:allears:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/697248879058751488

:agreed:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

This sounds like an orgasm.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
USA USA USA Footbaw! Cheerleaders! Big Dicks!!

USA!!!

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

i am going to congratulate the other candidates but not name them. savvy.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Lmao Maddow with the Bill Clinton slam
What did she say?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
He is not nearly as gracious in victory as he was in defeat.

Now that I got that out of the way....

lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

axeil posted:

this speech from trump is even weirder than his iowa speech. he's being...nice?

"Well now that we got THAT outta the way"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Rynn posted:

Trump's eyes don't look like they belong on his face, I can't describe it exactly.

His face is red, and it makes him look like he's wearing a Spider-Man mask.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Come on Jeb you can do it and take third! :smith:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Holy gently caress I want that SuperBernie shirt

Someone post a picture of this, I missed it :(

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Rynn posted:

It's really snowy out so maybe he was getting a lot of sun off the reflected snow and had sunglasses on?

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Mulva posted:

LOL, this speech by Bernie is hilarious. He thinks he has a chance with people of color.

http://www.spin.com/2016/01/killer-mike-bernie-sanders-discuss-martin-luther-king-jr-video/

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Trump looks extra rosaceous tonight.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Trump pivoting to attacking Bernie

:fork: Hillary

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Yes, New Hampshire.

The world will remember that YOU STARTED IT

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

cheesetriangles posted:

It's really snowy out so maybe he was getting a lot of sun off the reflected snow and had sunglasses on?

also his mouth, is just slightly not tanned. like right around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Those will be the only three

• Locked thread