Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
speaking of, i should finish oath in felghana and then get around to ark of napishtim and seven soon probably i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gyra_Solune posted:

i'm going to try playing awakening again

give me cool ideas for the character avatar smash bros person, and for good matches to make

I opted for this jerkface for my current playthrough:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Wark Say posted:

You are not rude at all, NEET idol girl. I am a 31 year old man who enjoys anime, writing/arranging/recording/performing music, cooking and fixing electronics. As some fine goons have said before:
  • I am a dad.
  • I do like me some rock / metal / punk music (My favorite band is Fugazi)
  • I ocassionally get to exchange correspondence with a certain Tokyoite (though he was actually born in the neighboring prefecture of Saitama) called Tomokazu Sugita, voice actor for some characters that are dear and near to some goons' hearts. I met said fellow in 2009, and whenever I had to travel to the Eastern Capital, I've made sure to make pockets of time to hang out with him and other voice actors / producers / engineers that I've come to know. I guess that, aside from Sugita, the two people I most often exchange corresponence with are Kenji Nojima (another voice actor, also dad and former tech support guy for several companies) and Ryouta Kozuka (engineer, composer, member of the esteemed Atlus Sound Team, phenomenal poo poo talker).
I'm going to tour as a temporary replacement ('hired gun' as we're often called) for a singer's backing band and that's as much as I can discuss without getting into legally binding deep waters.

Have a good one. :)

Ha, Waiting Room was the last song i listened to before getting out of my car this evening. Have fun touring!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

i'm going to try playing awakening again

give me cool ideas for the character avatar smash bros person, and for good matches to make

make Ricken a cavalier, then great knight

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

Who dey gonna marry

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The title and description of this manga crack me up every time I see it in the update list

Dutchoven Girl Of Love posted:

Kazuki Suwa is a first-year high school student. Every day after school, he goes home and plays video games. His Mother does not approve and asks him to choose a club in high school. But Kazuki does not really have any skills or talents. But then he meets Nanako Kunii, the club president and only member of Research Dutchoven Club, a club where Nanako focuses its research on the use of Dutchoven.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

woah. he's great

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i played through like six chapters of awakening during my five day long trip and i made my robin a cute blue-haired bae and for some reason i started really wanting to make out with chrom so i'm gonna end up marrying him i guess

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Strange Quark posted:

the person i have on my current save file is exactly that but blue haired and happier

also everyone is paired with the most boring person - whoever appeared in the same mission as them wtf

and the only master sealed guy I have is...Gregor as a bow knight what the gently caress was I even doing

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

Who dey gonna marry

Cherche probably.

dogsicle posted:

woah. he's great

Picking up Awakening again just made me feel worse for the male avatar in Fates.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

The title and description of this manga crack me up every time I see it in the update list

yaoi fart club

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

Picking up Awakening again just made me feel worse for the male avatar in Fates.

why?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Cherche probably.

Get Kjelle to whip that nerd into shape.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Absolutely no good hair options. :rip:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

Get Kjelle to whip that nerd into shape.

Uh about that...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

Absolutely no good hair options. :rip:

oh, good thing i'm mostly playing as a lady to marry the hot straight men

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My Avatar is a tall redhead bae

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
would golden sun finally be good if they made a fourth game where you could use your psychic powers for face-petting with the giant psychic hand

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

yaoi fart club

it's cooking and pantyshots, or at least that's what I gathered from reading the first chapter. I stopped because I like cooking manga but pantyshots don't do much for me, and it was grossing me out a little that the main guy's face was half out of any panel he showed up in, I guess for easier audience self-insert or something.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

it's cooking and pantyshots, or at least that's what I gathered from reading the first chapter. I stopped because I like cooking manga but pantyshots don't do much for me, and it was grossing me out a little that the main guy's face was half out of any panel he showed up in, I guess for easier audience self-insert or something.

it doesn't even have the decency to be yaoi cooking club? dropped.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Dryzen posted:

I am finally home from my boring class that I died in after having to drive through freshly made ice roads but now I can eat this burger and slowly fade into death

Same, except I have these projects and and final to do. I miss having idle time.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

For Dogsicle it's yaoi or bust.

and hell, same

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
yaoi and bust

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

For Dogsicle it's yaoi or bust.

and hell, same

Personally not a big fan of the busts.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

The Colonel posted:

would golden sun finally be good if they made a fourth game where you could use your psychic powers for face-petting with the giant psychic hand

If it actually bothered to complete its story, then yes. The 3rd game was just really badly designed though, and didn't have the neat little things the GBA games had going for them.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Dryzen posted:

so much for a burger i guess

shouldve invoked saint bernard for safe burger delivery

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i just want camelot to make another strategy rpg!!!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

i just want camelot to make another strategy rpg!!!
yeah yeah! and it's about tennis

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

homeless snail posted:

yeah yeah! and it's about tennis

Mario Tennis is probably their best thing yeah.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

yaoi and butts

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
they can call it

uhh

*looks up synonyms for shining and force*

uhhhh

LAXIUS POWER

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
wait FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

wait FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I think i read about this in a William Gibson book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeN4yleogYU

Anyway, now Miku can live on your desk and talk to you.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis posted:

yaoi and bust

a nut

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also im not sure if the creators of shining force (as a srpg) are even really around anymore. from what i can tell the takahashi brothers basically just sign off on new mario tennis games every 3 years or so.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Spiritsnare/status/654427791203545089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

help friends, Xcom is real good

• Locked thread