Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Playing videogames with friends is fun!

Especially when one of you have a computer that can barely run the game and you're on opposite ends of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Not canon.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

i will never get tired of miria sis-ntring rika

still the best one tho

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

still the best one tho

man this guy does some great bomba too

strong frede face too

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I really need to get some lamps in my puchiroom.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Droyer posted:

Especially when one of you have a computer that can barely run the game and you're on opposite ends of the world.

:agreed:

...my poor laptop :(

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

Droyer, I don't remember playing games with you recently.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Even though 90% of the images I've seen of her make her look like she needs a good nap, Sagisawa is truly cute beyond words.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sylphid posted:

Even though 90% of the images I've seen of her make her look like she needs a good nap, Sagisawa is truly cute beyond words.

she should visit a therapist for her anxiety imo

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

She should be cute, and not cool, very problematic classification

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Okay, I have exhausted most of the CG doujins on dynasty and now I will finish off with Shibuya and Shimamura

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Cinderella Girls contains a criminal number of great waifus.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Strange Quark posted:

crappy hardware pal!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Uzuki and Rin was very romantic, but besides the one Karen line there was hardly any comedy in it.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

well now htat i finished all the dynasty doujins worth reading, I guess it's time to move onto whatever these things are I found on batoto by searching cinderella girls. Sort of like doujin anthologies?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

well now htat i finished all the dynasty doujins worth reading, I guess it's time to move onto whatever these things are I found on batoto by searching cinderella girls. Sort of like doujin anthologies?

Don't those have credit pages for the scanlation groups who did them? Why not poke around their sites?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Strange Quark posted:

Don't those have credit pages for the scanlation groups who did them? Why not poke around their sites?

Man my doujin level is pitifully low, I didn't even think of that...

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Finished Firewatch. It was all right. Those last couple of days were a bit tense yeah.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the lady who sings the mirai nikki op is loving amazing

quote:

YUI: We are Yousei Teikoku (Fairy Empire)... More specifically, the Yousei Teikoku third military musical unit. I am the most important in Yousei Teikoku; my position is that of grand dictator. I suppose I should introduce everyone? Understood. This is our eldest: Takaha Tachibana. His rank is Captain. In our military musical unit, there is a thing called rank. Whether it be during live performances, or when we make songs, depending on the performance during these, rank can rise or fall. The one who is second only to me in rank is Captain Takaha. Next is warrant officer Nanami on bass. After that is sergeant major Shiren on guitar... Finally, our drummer sergeant Gight. I have not the foggiest of how this will translate into English.

quote:

Takaha: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts).

YUI: That's fairly recent.

Other members: That was ten years ago!

YUI: Well, you know, I'm over 300 years old, so... Ten years is...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Oh neat, one of the mangaka that I currently follow also did a CG doujinshi, the person who is currently doing Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I just looked at the clock and I've been reading Cinderella Girls doujins for almost 6 hours now

and now that i've knocked myself out of my doujin trance, I can't seem to concentrate enough to read anymore. Time to sleep I guess.

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Feb 10, 2016

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

YUI: Well, you know, I'm over 300 years old, so... Ten years is...

rofl

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

half the interview is just her debating her favorite flavors of doritos

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I think of all the dumb videogame things I've done raging at a level I made is the dumbest

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad the subject of the 'my friend was married to Heero Yuy' thread is now a singer in Japan

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DisDisDis posted:

I think of all the dumb videogame things I've done raging at a level I made is the dumbest

Sometimes I wonder if the people who make the games are actually any good at them, especially stuff like Dark Souls

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fighting game devs openly admit that most decent tournament players could beat them easily.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

Wanna fix that problem?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
there was that thing with Dark Souls 1.0 where curses stacked forever and people would get stuck in Depths with a 16th of their original health because the playtesters never got cursed and nobody thought to cap it.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer posted:

Wanna fix that problem?

It's past 1 am, so it'd have to wait a little bit more.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Anime

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

NowonSA posted:

I just resumed my Fire Emblem: Awakening playthrough after a super long break to tune up for Fates which I'm considerably more hyped for. One day in and I'm already trying to figure out what the best pairings and skills are to optimize the characters, back down the rabbit hole I go.

If anyone wants to pass along a short cheat-sheet version of what skills I should be picking up, what characters I should pair, etc. it'd be welcome, I'm not playing on the hardest difficulty and I'm on casual so I probably can just level mostly normally and not have to worry about it, but the idea of breeding a superr-race of unbeatable future-kids just keeps calling out to me.

I'm right around chapter 15 by the way, and Chrom and the player character are both paired up already with reasonably good results.

Gonna assume you meant to post this in here.

I dunno any of the minmaxing strats, but if you're playing on normal and casual i'd say just pair up the couples you think are cute together. You'll be fine.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Seafood posted:

:rip: Wark Say. He was a dude who wrote posts I liked reading.

For real though, if you see this, take care man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dDn4I9Bx04

You're alright, Seafood. I might even dare say that you are... Good Seafood. :thumbsup:

Couldn't sleep from all the excitement. Dang.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Droyer posted:

Gonna assume you meant to post this in here.

I dunno any of the minmaxing strats, but if you're playing on normal and casual i'd say just pair up the couples you think are cute together. You'll be fine.

Yeah I totally did, curse the double anime chat threads! I just noticed it and edited it out too, and now my shame is on display for all the world :negative:. Oh well, keep the quote up in this thread please Droyer since that's where it was supposed to be anyway.

I'm playing on hard, so I feel at least slightly justified in trying to create a super-team, particularly when I go do a random paralogue and get my butt kicked.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Leave the characters you don't care for behind if they die imo.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No man left behind!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

Leave the characters you don't care for behind if they die imo.

this is incredibly hosed up

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
noooo, don't let your characters die on casual!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Space Flower posted:

noooo, don't let your characters die on casual!!

I try not to, but it does happen here and there. I actually got a file on hard difficulty up to where I am on my current playthrough on normal "die once and you die forever" mode, and then I overwrote that save file on accident, leading to my current run.

I'm definitely going to go into fates with permadeath on, I had to reset a LOT but that first time through was more fun for it.

• Locked thread