Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Instead of sell all the crap they don't use to free up the space. They're basically saying borrow money to not spend any of it on the room/house. Use your house as an ATM. :yarg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Professional Bio

Kate Moloney is an empowering motivational speaker and author. She loves combining entrepreneurship and property investing with personal development and empowerment. In Kates own words, you can’t have one without the other. She draws from her experience, training and intuition to teach personal empowerment to others in a down-to-earth and easy-to-understand manner.

Kate’s first venture in property investment left her as a three million dollar debt disaster at age 27. She knows how to handle adversity in a calm and centred manner. A natural born leader, with an affective communication style, Kate loves empowering people to become their own leaders.

Thank you for checking out this website.

A few things about me;

+ In 2012, at the age of 24, Matt and I were crowned Australias Property Investor the Year (Your Investment Property Magazine) click here to see

+ Three years later, if we were to sell our properties, we would still owe the banks about three million dollars (not including arrears interest and selling costs). We are currently in the process of sorting out the debts. The outcome at this stage is uncertain (despite living with financial cancer, happiness is a choice we make every day)

+ Life has been tipped upside down in the last two years. Goodbye success identity, can I have a new one, please? Ideally, my real one.

+ I live in Moranbah, QLD. Have been here for six years. The towns real estate market has dropped approx 75% in the last three years. The vibe is ... depressing. Right now my mission is to shine a light on it.

+ I have written a book called Bright Yellow Happiness its due out in 2016. I never wanted to publish it, but it feels like the right thing to do.

+ Despite "living with financial cancer" I am happy and empowered. I believe whole heartedly in personal development and empowerment. When they are combined with your everyday life, you become powerful, even in the face of challenging adversity.

+ Who knows whats around the corner. At the moment, I am taking life day by day. My intention is to share Bright Yellow Happiness with the world in a soulful way, thats true to me.

http://www.katemoloney.com/#!about-kate/c1mv6

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Sounds like a high quality woman.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Hahaha, so glad she's from the state I grew up in. I love how she gloats about being crowned Investor of the Year but goes on to fail miserably, being in massive debt (3 million!? How do you get out of that?).
Here's an article from a few years:
http://www.yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au/news/profile-investors-of-the-year-2012--kate-and-matt-moloney-174115.aspx

quote:

Using $17,000 in additional savings, the couple eventually settled on a house and land package which they purchased for $324,000 (97% LVR) in 2009. Kate says that in retrospect it was a mistake.
.] haha

From the sounds of it, they expanded too quickly while relying on their mining jobs. FYI mining in Australia is now on the decline, so towns like Moranbah go down the drain quickly as everyone leaves and the economy winds down.

antiga
Jan 16, 2013

Who could have possibly foreseen that real estate in boom/bust industry towns would be risky :/

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

quote:

“I had read Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad when I was 13 and had always believed in acquiring wealth producing assets,” says Kate.
Well that explains how they hosed that up.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Devian666 posted:

That is the saddest story about the guy writing multiple stdh.txt books.

I remembered there were a few people in the stock investing thread who went big on Mad Catz and went to check on those same posters. Welp!
Being a hobbyist day trader is bad with money.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

Devian666 posted:

But I want wealth producing assets. :saddowns:

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.

Devian666 posted:

What is it with people buying into harebrained wealth schemes and that book? They're obviously capable of reading, why do they so rarely pick up another and go "hrm maybe this guy doesn't know everything".

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

The often repeated tennant from the book. Buy assets. Assets are income producing ie. Not your house. Are pefectly sound.

The problem is he, and people reading the book and doing dumb, dont really think about the risk an asset my possess or comparing one potential asset vs another and understand why.

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
Your house is absolutely income producing unless your current rent is $0

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

quote:

To: [BCC list]

Hi Ramit

I hate SPAM too! You're receiving this because you're in my personal mailing list. You're a friend, family or an acquaintance or past co-worker or client. If you don't want to receive occasion updates from me please use the automatic unsubscribe link at the bottom. Thanks!

Long time no talk! Yes I have not been good at updating everybody and keeping in touch. So here is a 1) quick update about what I've been up to, and 2) an opportunity to put your money to work with us in the real estate business

[...]

This January I quit my job to do real estate investing full-time. Together with partners in the area we buy and sell houses for fast gains and we also hold property for appreciation. In the first part of the year I personally bought 7 houses in 4 different states. It's not all easy - there is definitely a learning curve. It helps to have experienced associates to help me along.

Now what??

We have a unique opportunity to continue to expand the real estate business. Because of the market reversal in California there is going to be many people in trouble with their loans. People have been buying more home then they can afford or refinancing like crazy. Foreclosures are already on the rise and they are going to sky-rocket in the next several years.

There is an opportunity to 1) help people out of trouble and 2) make some money. Service and integrity comes first though. I know what its like to be behind payments and face foreclosure. I refuse to be a "shark" investor.
It must be win-win, or no deal.

Want to participate?

Do you have money that's sitting in an account somewhere earning an embarrassing 1-3%? Are you comfortable with your retirment money sitting in a volatile stock-market?

Maybe you're not investing at all. Are you comfortable trusting social security to take care of your retirement?

Invest your money with us and get 24% fixed return secured by real estate.
We use your money to buy and fix houses improving the area and helping sellers in distress.

Benefits to becoming our private lender:

* we pay fixed 24% interest on your money - reliable returns

* compounded monthly - your interest is making interest and it grows exponentially

* secured by real estate - just like a bank, YOU get a mortgage against our properties to protect your investment

* start with as little as 10,000

* may use your 401K or IRA account - get tax advantages

* your money doubles every 3 years

* 10,000 grows into 100,000 in 10 years

Worst case scenario...

If we can't pay you back, you get a good property. We only put your money into a house that has at least twice the equity as the amount you're investing. We only invest into nice properties in good neighborhoods. If something were to happen to our business you can normally just sell the house at a discount and get your money out. What stock or mutual fund is going to give you THAT kind of security?

Limited opportunity...

We can only take a certain number of private lenders. Get back to me soon so I can explain in more detail.

Also please forward this to anybody else who may want to get a high return on their money. We pay referral fees!

Anyway...

I would love to hear from you either way. Lets catch-up!

"I asked him what the risks of his idea were. He replied:"

quote:

To: Ramit Sethi

1) Getting into a bad deal. Minimize with experience. I've been investing full time since Jan of this year and dabbled part time for about a year before. I've already made my share of mistakes and learned from them. (Good blogging material!) So I'm still pretty new but not BRAND new. To fill in the gaps in my knowledge I work with other experienced investors who help me and partner on deals with me. That's the "we" part.

2) Private lender needs his/her money out early. Minimize with having other lenders on stand-by. I would not try to keep a private lender locked-in. If I can find another lender to take their place then I'll give back the money plus interest without any fees.

3) Seller is afraid we won't make their payment foreclosure . Minimize with education.
First of all, most sellers I deal with are about to loose their house and already have 2-5 late payments on their record. They don't have much to loose, especially since I'll give them money for their equity. Better then loosing the property, getting a and getting no money. Second, if I'm investing 10K+ into a deal why would I not make the payments and loose my investment? I'm catching up their loan, improving their credit and helping them get a fresh start. The seller has much more to gain then they have to loose

"THE VERY NEXT WEEK:"

quote:

I haven’t told everybody the full story about the recent problems in my real estate business. I feel like I need to share my experience and tell it how it is. So I started a blog:
https://www.iamfacingforeclosure.com

As I learn my lessons and find solutions I will be writing about it. Hopefully this will help others out there who may be going through the same thing.

Also let me know if you have any buyers for my properties. I'm ready to sell them below what I owe via a shortsale to avoid foreclosure.

Those who received my email about Private Money - please forgive me for giving you a false impression. Getting high returns lending on real estate deals is a good thing - you should do it. However, I didn't fully explain MY situation. I made it seem like I had everything together. Well, as you can see, I'm not a very safe bet right now. As I recover from this thing and rebuild my business I hope to gain your trust over time. Then if you still want to get great returns we can talk. In the mean time I can refer you to other investors who already have a solid track record.

Thanks for your support.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

Even his website has been foreclosed. Sure buddy, let me hand you my 10k+, I'm certain you'll keep making me 24% interest investing in risky property. Having almost a month of full time experience, that won't backfire at all!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I thought it was a clever scam mail before I realized it was real. I'm betting no one took the bite at his investor mail so he is trying to go the pity route. Does he have a gofundme yet?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Series DD Funding posted:

Your house is absolutely income producing unless your current rent is $0

Shelter is an overhead of life. I agree there. Some options are better than others. The combination of costs vs benefits of your house compared to renting is something important.

But in the definition of the book, which terms asssets as income producing vehicles. Your house is not.

BEHOLD: MY CAPE
Jan 11, 2004

Old Binsby posted:

Even his website has been foreclosed. Sure buddy, let me hand you my 10k+, I'm certain you'll keep making me 24% interest investing in risky property. Having almost a month of full time experience, that won't backfire at all!

That guy was famous like ten years ago, he blogged about his mortgage fraud and getting foreclosed on

Saeku
Sep 22, 2010

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Shelter is an overhead of life. I agree there. Some options are better than others. The combination of costs vs benefits of your house compared to renting is something important.

But in the definition of the book, which terms asssets as income producing vehicles. Your house is not.

Properties produce income because you can rent them and get money. Living in a house is like renting it to yourself.

The problem with buying property is the debt you incur to buy one. If that woman leveraged herself that much to buy stocks she could get just as hosed pretty easily.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

quote:

* we pay fixed 24% interest on your money - reliable returns

* compounded monthly - your interest is making interest and it grows exponentially

* secured by real estate - just like a bank, YOU get a mortgage against our properties to protect your investment

* start with as little as 10,000

* may use your 401K or IRA account - get tax advantages

* your money doubles every 3 years

* 10,000 grows into 100,000 in 10 years

This smells like Bernie Madoff levels of Ponzi scheme right here.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/44z994/completely_irresponsible_parents_57_65_what_are/

quote:

My dad [65] lives off his social security and mom [57] is currently working. Neither has any retirement savings. Together they have a take home of about $3000/month.
Their monthly expenses (that I know of): Mortgage: $2000/month Car Payment: $300/month Car Insurance: $130/month iPhones: $173/month (they also pay for my younger brother's phone as he is in college + he also lives with them)
This doesn't include food, nor their credit card debt, nor the money they owe in back-taxes. I really don't know what their total debt amounts.
My mom confessed that they won't be able to make the mortgage payment this month.
They are upside-down on their house and I believe they should be paying more on it, but have some sort of temporary reduced relief payment (not sure what this is called). They also have a brand new car payment with a 15% interest!
I had a baby about a year ago, and they gave us $2,000 as a gift. They gave us money that they clearly did not have. My parents are now actually even asking for this money back since they can't even afford their mortgage. I was really hurt by this to take money gifted to my son to have to return it. But I said whatever - I just want to get rid of my parents - and plan to give it back.
The problem is that they are older. My dad has a few health issues and he is definitely out of commission job-wise. If he goes back to work, the IRS will actually garnish his paychecks so he is better off just collecting social security I think. My mom does not make much, but she is also getting closer and closer to older age and I'm afraid what is in store for me...
I am very nervous for their future, and how I will be responsible for them. I've read some words about "filial" responsibility on here.
Secondly - are there any welfare programs I can sign them up for? I signed them up for food stamps, but not sure what else.
** Adding to say - my parents just told me they don't want any of my advice anyway. They said "don't worry about our problems"....so maybe I should just let it be? ***

Yikes.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
You forgot the bold the most important line:

quote:

** Adding to say - my parents just told me they don't want any of my advice anyway. They said "don't worry about our problems"....so maybe I should just let it be? ***
Hopefully they don't live in Pennsylvania, or else he's going to have a nice pile of bills to pay for them in short order. :v:

(Or any other states where filial responsibility laws are actually enforced, but PA's the only one I've really heard of)

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
Yeah, I would give them their $2k back and head for the hills.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Today I learned that if your parents are terrible at money and disregard all of your advice because they are adults you can still be held liable for them.

What does it take for this to come into play? Does there need to be some kind of financial exchange like that $2k gift?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

NancyPants posted:

Today I learned that if your parents are terrible at money and disregard all of your advice because they are adults you can still be held liable for them.

What does it take for this to come into play? Does there need to be some kind of financial exchange like that $2k gift?

From what I've read of filial responsibility laws, many are hold overs from the days before Social Security and Medicare were things. They largely go unenforced, and even so, only are enforced when it is found that a child has helped the parent hide money or has done other fraudulent things. The 2k might look suspicious, probably depends on the state and judge. There was one case in Pennsylvania in 2012 that was different. The son of a woman who left for Greece before being approved for Medicare was stuck with the $90k in medical bills she had racked up before she left the U.S. He was in no way involved in anything illegal, but he was still left paying the debt. I'm not aware of any other cases like this though.

Basically Pennsylvania sucks.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
When my grandmother went into a home, she divested herself and gave it all to her kids. She had good insurance and a fixed income that could pay for her care, so it was more paranoia than anything else. Had she not had enough to pay for the nursing home I would hope the government would go after her children for any shortfalls.

So yeah, I think it's still on the books for very particular circumstances. The cheaper nursing homes often keep their prices somewhere around Medicaid + Social Security so there's usually no need to go after family.

Dwight Eisenhower
Jan 24, 2006

Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.
Seems like a good reason to emigrate out of Pennsylvania and never visit after your parents die.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Krispy Kareem posted:

When my grandmother went into a home, she divested herself and gave it all to her kids. She had good insurance and a fixed income that could pay for her care, so it was more paranoia than anything else. Had she not had enough to pay for the nursing home I would hope the government would go after her children for any shortfalls.

So yeah, I think it's still on the books for very particular circumstances. The cheaper nursing homes often keep their prices somewhere around Medicaid + Social Security so there's usually no need to go after family.

What you're describing would probably be covered by the Medicare 5 year look back, can't see a reason to use a familial responsibility law for that unless Gran was just really good at planning ahead and divested well before that 5 year mark (doubtful).

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

froglet posted:

What is it with people buying into harebrained wealth schemes and that book? They're obviously capable of reading, why do they so rarely pick up another and go "hrm maybe this guy doesn't know everything".

One of the things he doesn't explain in his books are the risks of being heavily leveraged. He doesn't explain any of the areas where you can improve properties substantially. I compare his ideas to my commercial clients and he is just a useless scrub by comparison. His book and seminar business is pretty good though.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
We started talking about investing today at work. Some of us were murmuring about the YTD drops we all have when a 45 year old coworker said "I don't do investing." Four others around the same age agreed.

There were a lot of quotes I wanted to post as they happened, but I didn't want to be rude and am doing it from memory:
  • "How do you have time to look at your money?"
  • "How do you have extra money to invest while living in the Bay Area?"
  • "I don't even look at my paychecks. I have no idea how much I make a month."
  • "I had some stocks in the late 90s and lost it all, so I gave up."
  • "I only own [OUR COMPANY'S STOCK]."
  • "What's a dividend?"
  • "I don't have any plan to stop working."

Those of us familiar with investing were all shooting each other worried glances and doing our best to answer/help them. Now two of them have asked us for a "meeting" to talk about investing, which I'm not super comfortable with or really qualified to give.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
At least maybe convince them to ditch the company stock because it going down is, uhh, correlated with unemployment.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Inverse Icarus posted:

Those of us familiar with investing were all shooting each other worried glances and doing our best to answer/help them. Now two of them have asked us for a "meeting" to talk about investing, which I'm not super comfortable with or really qualified to give.

Say all the disclaimers at the start but do tell them about what you do and why. If they at least start thinking about it or making changes they will be better off than doing nothing.

I've talked about investments but my small office is pretty good. While they might not have the most ideal investments they do take retirement seriously. It's better than doing nothing at all.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I have a co-worker who, as far as I can tell has no retirement and has never saved for his kids' college. He's also in line for an incredibly nice inheritance.

In 10 years he'll match or exceed every thing I've saved and scrimped for. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to blow through it either. He just did the math and realized he doesn't have to save to retire comfortably.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

At least maybe convince them to ditch the company stock because it going down is, uhh, correlated with unemployment.

I had way too much of my old company stock in my 401k. So I transferred about half to a nice index fund. A month ago. Old company stock is currently up 10%. I don't even want to look at the index fund.

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

Inverse Icarus posted:

We started talking about investing today at work. Some of us were murmuring about the YTD drops we all have when a 45 year old coworker said "I don't do investing." Four others around the same age agreed.

There were a lot of quotes I wanted to post as they happened, but I didn't want to be rude and am doing it from memory:
  • "How do you have time to look at your money?"
  • "How do you have extra money to invest while living in the Bay Area?"
  • "I don't even look at my paychecks. I have no idea how much I make a month."
  • "I had some stocks in the late 90s and lost it all, so I gave up."
  • "I only own [OUR COMPANY'S STOCK]."
  • "What's a dividend?"
  • "I don't have any plan to stop working."

Send them to google for any questions you can't answer, i.e. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+fiduciary

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Normally the Tumblr begging posts tend to garner a little more sympathy from me than the usual gofundme types. Not this one:

quote:

This is donation post and the following paragraphs are basically about how everything is going wrong for me because the universe hates fun. If that’s all you need to know to reblog or help, feel free to skip down to the bold/email. Otherwise, enjoy the lengthy tale of my misery…

As some of you may know, I went on an excursion of sorts lately abroad in Europe. I was not entirely capable of being able to afford it when I left, but my friend agreed to pay for roughly 85% of my costs for the trip I had a regular gig lined up where I could pay anything else it cost me after paying with credit. For a poor black girl, going abroad seemed like the chance of a lifetime, and I couldn’t afford it but I needed to have a positive event in my life.**

Anyhow, long story short, a bunch of unexpected bullshit happened during the trip in Europe and at home, resulting in the trip costing nearly if not actually twice as much. Staying there for the duration of our trip for the scheduled flights was cheaper than it would have been coming home right away.

It also turns out that the job I had lined up is possibly lost, thanks to a miscommunication with the people I was working for about my availability. So now I have no current income, potentially no future income and so much to pay for, including my rent, phone, other debt bills, and now what the trip cost me. I was expecting a sum of money around $1000 from what my mom said about my tax return based on some factors, and it turns out I’m only getting $350, which isn’t even my rent. Most other jobs I can easily secure are in retail, but I have plantar fasciitis so I can’t even stand at work unless I want to have chronic pain in my foot and be bed ridden when not working lmao.

While we were away, we trusted a “friend” to watch our dogs. He hosed up big time, barely coming over (except to have a photo shoot with some random woman in our home without asking) and our subletting guy told us that the dogs were making GBS threads everywhere. We got calls from our neighbor AND our landlord who didn’t even know we were gone, about constant barking because the dogs weren’t attended to and were out all the time and barking at the door.

We had to contact and promise money to friends and family for our dogs to be taken care of, since the rear end in a top hat we depended on couldn’t do the job. When the dogs came back while we were home, the landlord expressed that he thought we’d gotten rid of them, and made it very clear they need to be quiet from now on. That, among almost always being behind on rent is one of many reasons that our situation living here is precarious and we have to move… which we also cannot afford.

Last but certainly not least, when we returned home after a long emotionally and financially taxing trip, we faced more financial and emotional devastation in learned that the “friend” we trusted with watching the dogs not only didn’t do that, but also robbed us blind, taking the subletter’s two laptops and some money of his, my roommate’s as well as my own harddrive, and my Canon EOS 40D with two of the lenses I had. You know, that camera that I took over 80% of my more elaborate photos with and has been a pivotal tool in my self-discovery in the last four years. My sister and I share another camera, but I still lost one of monetary and EXTREME sentimental value. without video evidence, making a police report is futile.

You might understand how betrayed, hurt and helpless we feel. These types of the things are the very reason I became severely depressed and suicidal, and now that I’m receiving medical help, the outside factors are only getting worse.** I’m at my wit’s end and I don’t know what else to do. I want to give up, but it’s not even an option. I am exhausted and my life is a spiraling crock of poo poo and I have nothing else but this blog and the nerve to ask the people following it for help.

Please. I don’t know what else to do. I could easily use $20,000 but for the sake of being realistic, my goal here is at least $350. I can take donations thru PayPal.

Bonus points: I am available to sell my writing services for people during research/reflective paper season, though it’s early for that. Ask me about it.

The camera that she calls "a pivotal tool in my self-discovery" is literally just used to take selfies (which make up 99% of the posts on her tumblr). How entitled can you get?

Youth Decay fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 11, 2016

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Youth Decay posted:

Normally the Tumblr begging posts tend to garner a little more sympathy from me than the usual gofundme types. Not this one:

The camera that she calls "a pivotal tool in my self-discovery" is literally just used to take selfies (which make up 99% of the posts on her tumblr). How entitled can you get?

"pivotal tool in my self-discovery" is maybe the worst phrase to include in a sob story. Speaking of which, this is a sob story, why not explain all the woes that made the europe trip cost twice as much even though she couldn't afford any of it in the first place? My guess is that the "unexpected bullshit" is probably like not planning ahead and "having" to stay in expensive hotels because everything reasonable is booked 3 weeks out, or spending 50 euro a head for dinner in a tourist restaurant because she "needed to have a positive event in my life".

Some people see "Available Credit Line:" as free money or something. Although this girl has a major entitlement issue on top of it.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I can't do anything but laugh at this sob story, what a loving stupid millennial tumblrina shithead this person must be.

Powerlurker
Oct 21, 2010

paperchaseguy posted:

Send them to google for any questions you can't answer, i.e. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+fiduciary

To add to that notecard:

Don't buy or sell individual stocks, not only does the guy on the other side know more than you do, but he also puts his own money into Vanguard index funds.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Powerlurker posted:

To add to that notecard:

Don't buy or sell individual stocks, not only does the guy on the other side know more than you do, but he also puts his own money into Vanguard index funds.

That notecard already says that :ssh:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Your Investment Property
is pleased
to present to you Kate and Matt
Moloney as this year’s winner of the
award. This young couple wowed
our judged with their awe-inspiring
ability to get together property
finance, even in times
when they’ve
been without savings or equity.
Congratulations also go to the
award’s runners up: Nathan Birch

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

Youth Decay posted:

Why the hell would you use a DSLR for taking selfies I can't see that working well at all. Also uh surely if you're going on a trip of a lifetime you take your camera with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I'd like to think the self-discovery was actually literal, she was using her camera to examine her face

• Locked thread