Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
when are some SC polls coming out goddamn it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Kro-Bar posted:

Funny or Die made a 50 minute movie starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump and with a soundtrack by Kenny Loggins (seriously). This election cycle is weird.

Comedy Bang Bang featured Donald Trump and Bernie a couple episodes back. Good stuff.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The most important part about Trump's victory last night, imo, was the margin at which he did it. I think plenty of people expected him to win, but expected him to struggle to turn people out. A victory in the 20's with another person in the 20's would have been a significantly weaker position.

Trump overperformed his aggregate and in line with his most favorable polls in NH. A similar performance in SC means that he can translate big poll leads into big wins, and that should worry anyone involved in the GOP.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Cracked_Gear posted:

I know he's young and inexperienced but how can a grown man fail this badly? He's burned bridges with the senate and torpedoed his campaign

The great thing is that he's already forsworn retaining his seat, so he's sentenced to well-paid obscurity lobbying for the sugar industry in Florida after the election.

Okay maybe its not that great.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Joementum posted:

Hard to see how Jeb! loses with this SC strategy.

https://twitter.com/brucezanca/status/697151328561315840

I really like to imagine them just planting them in people's yards without permission.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Microwaves Mom posted:

I really like to imagine them just planting them in people's yards without permission.

all 600 signs in one poor guy's yard

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

mormonpartyboat posted:

all 600 signs in one poor guy's yard

Probably Bruce's to cover up his dead lawn.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Schnorkles posted:

The most important part about Trump's victory last night, imo, was the margin at which he did it. I think plenty of people expected him to win, but expected him to struggle to turn people out. A victory in the 20's with another person in the 20's would have been a significantly weaker position.

Trump overperformed his aggregate and in line with his most favorable polls in NH. A similar performance in SC means that he can translate big poll leads into big wins, and that should worry anyone involved in the GOP.

I don't know if this is actually true, but it's always seemed to me like his speeches and rallies focus on the vital importance of going to vote more than his opponents speeches do. He also has a way of making it memorable -- "I don't care if your wife left you that morning -- ya gotta go vote!" I think it actually might be helping to turn people out.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

baw posted:

when are some SC polls coming out goddamn it

South Carolina is infested with bloodthirsty maniacs, I'm pretty sure they'll support whoever wants to drop a-bombs on a-rabs

MarcoRubio
Feb 3, 2016

Are you ready for a New American Century?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
fare the well, senator

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
I want someone on stage on the next Repub debate to start going all "uh oh, here comes MARCOBOT again!" and just tease him childishly like that. He'd have the most precious meltdown over not being taken seriously.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yay another one of these

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I want someone on stage on the next Repub debate to start going all "uh oh, here comes MARCOBOT again!" and just tease him childishly like that. He'd have the most precious meltdown over not being taken seriously.

Every question is a quote from a robot movie.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I imagine something similar with people poking fun of Ted Cruz and asking if he's gonna cry.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Liberal mods like pinfag, Hillary snakes and Bernie retards waking up to Trump victory , so good , how does it feel pussies? This is the best Bernie will ever get, he is going to get schlonged left and right for the next month, Hillary has no chance that old whore , ahahah gently caress you, Trump Uber alles

:nws: http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1455118123846.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Feb 10, 2016

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

AllanGordon posted:

Trump was probably happy since he got a bunch of press from it. Honestly an entertainer getting roasted is just how it goes.

The hatred he has for Jeb! though...

He was not. Look at a video of the event, Trump is furious.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oh, hello naked Donald Trump, how are you

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Senator, you’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

South Carolina is infested with bloodthirsty maniacs, I'm pretty sure they'll support whoever wants to drop a-bombs on a-rabs

They're spoiled for choice then.

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/697445141674618880

RIP Robot Killer.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
is this a meltdown or is vile just too poor to spend tenbux on a cruz gimmick account

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thank you for your final sacrifice christie

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
And then there were eight.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Gil's moving up, baby!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Reminder: Rush and especially Levin were really angry at Christie for destroying Rubio. Levin is going to be in screaming for at least an hour about Christie.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
The Hateful Eight

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

An almost invisible black car drives past, leaving you with little impression except that it probably isn't taxed.

Inside Jim Gilmore allows himself a little smile. One less foe.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Gilmore smiled from beneath his hood, and slowly drew the chalk across the jagged rock.

Another car saved, another opponent down.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Astroclassicist posted:

An almost invisible black car drives past, leaving you with little impression except that it probably isn't taxed.

Inside Jim Gilmore allows himself a little smile. One less foe.

he's playing the extremely long game

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
the day will come when gilmore has more of a chance than jeb

when jeb drops out, gil will still be there

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

Reminder: Rush and especially Levin were really angry at Christie for destroying Rubio. Levin is going to be in screaming for at least an hour about Christie.

I WILL be listening to rush and to Hannity and Levin today while I'm at work and posting summaries as long as I'm not probated unfairly again by the SJWs that run this idiot forum

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Vile posted:

I WILL be listening to rush and to Hannity and Levin today while I'm at work and posting summaries as long as I'm not probated unfairly again by the SJWs that run this idiot forum

Lmao

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Vile posted:

have you given any consideration to taking your medication

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Vile posted:

You live, you die, you live again

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Joementum posted:

Carson can keep campaigning / book touring if he wants, but he won't be on the next debate stage.
Carson looks to be all but guaranteed to be at the next debate. He only needs to make top 5 in either the SC or the national average and there are only 5 other real candidates left in the race.

Nationally, he's hasn't polled lower than Bush or Kasich in months and I doubt there will be enough national polls released between now and Friday at noon to change that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Christie did then a favor showing Rubio can't handle it.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Chris Christie. Blue state. Blue screen. Coincidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
PredictIt won't even let me gamble on Jim Gilmore - I believe in Gil!!!

• Locked thread