Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Cowman posted:

this guy doesn't seem to understand that protestors often end up in prison. right or wrong they usually get arrested. MLKJr spent time in prison and a bunch of hippies and stuff and all the big protesters spent time in prison.

their desire to not go to jail only shows that they're not as committed as they let on

They're committed, they just don't understand how anything works in the world at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

cumshitter posted:

Are they going to be treated as heroes of laughingstocks in prison? On the one hand, they did hold up the FBI for like a month. On the other, they did it by becoming a huge embarrassment.

they cant loving survive prison are you kidding me

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Three Olives posted:

We've been openly been begging an armed militia to show up and defend us so all we want is a few more hours before we peacefully surrender.

"Look, you move your army through Europe into North America and I'll bring the full force of Australia in to clean them up."

- these clever tricksters being sly playing RISK

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf the prospect of getting killed by david frys craziness or spending the rest of your life in federal prison would be pretty difficult to handle even if you werent loving nuts to start off with

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Cowman posted:

really what we're hearing here is the reality of jailtime setting in with these guys and that they're powerless and no one cares about them.

it's crushing them and destroying them and they can't handle it and are just about to collapse into a pile of sobbing poo poo

Yeah, the lady demanding to be let to just go home without any cops ever saying or doing anything to her and the guy almost on the verge of tears talking about how he's not going to jail.

"THEY COMMUTE SENTENCES ALL THE TIME. MAKE THEM PROMISE. MAKE THEM PROMISE TO NOT CHARGE US!!"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I love this loony conspiracy on their side, like they think the FBI couldn't kill this phone call in 10 seconds.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

cumshitter posted:

Are they going to be treated as heroes of laughingstocks in prison? On the one hand, they did hold up the FBI for like a month. On the other, they did it by becoming a huge embarrassment.

Tubby and Fry aren't going to impress anyone as tough guy heros.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

XMNN posted:

yeah theyve said theyll return fire if they get gassed so they will die

Calling that bluff. But that is just me.

Begby
Apr 7, 2005

Light saber? Check. Black boots? Check. Codpiece? Check. He's more machine than kid now.

Cowman posted:

this guy doesn't seem to understand that protestors often end up in prison. right or wrong they usually get arrested. MLKJr spent time in prison and a bunch of hippies and stuff and all the big protesters spent time in prison.

Yeah, but most protesters don't protest by taking over federal property with firearms, then refuse to give up peacefully when surrounded by an army of heavily armed FBI agenst. I think if MLK did that he would have died in prison. These peoples are just ultra stupid.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

seriously what did these guys expect? Protests always end in people getting arrested.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

these people are all felons for prior offences. they're all going to jail.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"gently caress this."

Agreed, fatty.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

cumshitter posted:

The Aryans will probably use them as mascots. Fry will probably be too crazy though and they'll shank him to avoid embarrassment.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Man this guy needs a Snickers

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Hmmm fiddling with your assault rifle eh?

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

lol, 'gently caress my son, ima die for my strange idea of a constitution'

gently caress it, burn it down.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Just heard what sounded like a gun getting loaded, this going to get good?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"Look, nobody wants to kill you.

FBI Bullhorn: "WE'RE GOING TO SHOOT YOU SO GOOD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW LOL!"

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
No one wanted to be around us, even our family. It was a blessing from White Jesus!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Begby posted:

Yeah, but most protesters don't protest by taking over federal property with firearms, then refuse to give up peacefully when surrounded by an army of heavily armed FBI agenst. I think if MLK did that he would have died in prison. These peoples are just ultra stupid.

oh yeah you're totally right. These guys are idiots I'm just basing this on their idea of "We're protesting the government and FBI and practicing our rights!" and they apparently don't get that if they protest then they're probably going to get arrested because they're violating laws that they apparently think are unjust or something.

I don't even know what they're "protesting" but whatever.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
:siren: GOD PUT HIM ON THIS PATH AND HE WON'T MISS HIS FAMILY BECAUSE THEY'RE ESTRANGED :siren:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
One of those dudes was just explaining that god had removed their families so they could take a stand here.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Lol I love the loony radio host.

"Read the constitution to them."

"You're right, the FBI does need to make a concession now. You've been more than fair with them."

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Never forget when Rosa Parks pulled a gun on the bus driver and peacefully went home to eat a Lean Cuisine.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
PRAYER TIME

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
God made my family abandon my crazy rear end so I can be a martyr.

Begby
Apr 7, 2005

Light saber? Check. Black boots? Check. Codpiece? Check. He's more machine than kid now.
Haha, this is the assemblywoman they are talking on the phone too. This cannot end well....

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
FERGUSON! i hate this woman now even more

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"Please bow your head in prayer, and if you happen to hear someone walking up behind you, please don't look up."

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I WANNA BE A MARTYR

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
PRAYER TIME OVER

Resume posting

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I mean seriously if these guys are actually diehard "protesters" about whatever they're protesting about then they should have known that they would die/go to jail. You can tell that they weren't prepared for this and they're going down like crying children.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Three Olives posted:

Never forget when Rosa Parks pulled a gun on the bus driver and peacefully went home to eat a Lean Cuisine.

It was a good herb chicken one too

Maybe I just ate one

:unsmith:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Begby posted:

Haha, this is the assemblywoman they are talking on the phone too. This cannot end well....

Does she lead a drug cartel lmao

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lol, this is going downhill fast.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

if you're going to protest "unjust laws" or whatever by breaking them then you have to be prepared to go to jail for breaking the laws. goddamn these guys are loving terrible at protesting.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MAD ABOUT JESUS loving CHRIST AAAAAAAAAA

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Yes!

The founding fathers didn't surrender!

Remember that!

Remember LaVoy!

Get HYPE!!!!!!!!

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
sandy: kill us and get it over with

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

yes give up and quit. you're not martyrs you're idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

THIS IS GOING TO END IN TEARS

either from getting arrested or shooting themselves