Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Finally FC'd my first Expert song, and on my first try!

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Now that I've played it more than the once, the EX track for Storm in Lover is weird in a good way. I don't know if I'll be able to FC it, though.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Is there a system for what songs you get in Score Match, or is it just random? Cause I've gotten Wild Stars or Loveless World 75% of the time

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

Is there a system for what songs you get in Score Match, or is it just random? Cause I've gotten Wild Stars or Loveless World 75% of the time

Each score match event has a pool that changes halfway through, within which it's random. This event's. Bad luck or exaggeration.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

We're going to be watching idols in 10 minutes! https://io.synchtu.be:8443/r/where_we_watch_literal_garbage

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
How much are y'all watching? Family matters have once again suddenly come up to ensure I can't participate in things, and I'd like to watch along later if possible.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Each score match event has a pool that changes halfway through, within which it's random. This event's. Bad luck or exaggeration.

Music S.T.A.R.T. is one of my favorite EX charts. The event only got me to play it like 3 times though :(

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

How much are y'all watching? Family matters have once again suddenly come up to ensure I can't participate in things, and I'd like to watch along later if possible.

until everyone dies

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Nice, if I'm lucky I can join in after like episode 6, and the corpse pile will only start to not stop from getting taller

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've posted them all in the chat thread, and it's only kind of related to rhythm games, but whatever. I've been playing X-Com 2, and what could make shooting aliens better but having idol soldiers?

The death toll has been atrocious. 3 dead Love Lives, 1 MIA LL, 5 dead Cinderella Girls. I'd thought I'd put the horrendous casualties of the opening months firmly behind me, but then:

Tragic. But I have a Swordnico, so it's all worthwhile.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You motherfucker you let Rin die!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

You motherfucker you let Rin die!

I first let her get captured, then I rescued her, then I let her die.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I first let her get captured, then I rescued her, then I let her die.

You bastard.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like that lesser Rin's description is just like a copy and paste of a wiki or something.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I like that lesser Rin's description is just like a copy and paste of a wiki or something.

Yeah, I hadn't seen more than a handful of episodes of CG when I made them, so I had to heavily rely on the wiki, and the New Generations girls are less gimmicky than the others, so reducing them to a single line was trickier. I gave up on Rin, because I didn't want just "Works in a flower shop. Is cute. In some good doujins."

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yeah, I hadn't seen more than a handful of episodes of CG when I made them, so I had to heavily rely on the wiki, and the New Generations girls are less gimmicky than the others, so reducing them to a single line was trickier. I gave up on Rin, because I didn't want just "Works in a flower shop. Is cute. In some good doujins."

I'd be happy with that as my obituary.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

I'd be happy with that as my obituary.

Yeah, in retrospect that would have been better. I suppose it's not too late. I can also add in a line to Anya's about being a knockoff Eli.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yeah, in retrospect that would have been better. I suppose it's not too late. I can also add in a line to Anya's about being a knockoff Eli.

Also point out that she is a knockoff Totsuka Saika from SNAFU.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Also point out that she is a knockoff Totsuka Saika from SNAFU.

I suppose I could have just made her a dude.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

We're gonna trigger panda to death.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

you guys are being mean...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

im sad no one pointed out the joke when i made it here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758367&pagenumber=111&perpage=40#post454590824

tho i guess it's to be expected considering this was back when the chat thread went one page a minute so it probably got forgotten by the time i fixed it..

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

im sad no one pointed out the joke when i made it here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758367&pagenumber=111&perpage=40#post454590824

tho i guess it's to be expected considering this was back when the chat thread went one page a minute so it probably got forgotten by the time i fixed it..

Unless there's an obvious bosom, I really can't tell them apart.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Anya is great.

Love Live sucks.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sonata Mused posted:

978ahgaow834hg9834w&^$#*(g

ahw438ohgehf4398efH&E(# 38w0ahfwe

?????????

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can't even make out what you're saying.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I agree. Love Live indeed sucks.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Love Live is great, but Anya is also very good.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I honestly have no opinion on Love Live.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have a great deal of opinions on Love Live.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Maybe I'll watch it someday. I have it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
LL synchtube

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Stupid Yume no Tobira FC continues to elude me. I'm pretty sure I've done it in a score match. Frustrating!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

I'm hecka down.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i'll only watch if zep watches cg

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo my second FC on Expert!

I'm.... getting better at this game?????

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

i'll only watch if zep watches cg

I will actually watch CG if you will watch LL.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The best kind of deal, the kind where everyone wins.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't think I'm getting Eli this event, I joined like 3 or 4 days late for the event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

tch, maybe after the CG synchtube and cantalope organizes the LL synchtube