Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

https://youtu.be/lq1Cb4WshFM?t=1m17s

Rubio is only programmed that way but Ted Cruz's shittiness is self-actualised in a way that is much more concerning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

those walls of text you enjoy are the opposite of interesting and funny and are, in fact, quite boring. go read politico comments or something if you want to read some not funny

i dont give a poo poo about what you find funny or interesting

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

babypolis posted:

welcome to the thread

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

babypolis posted:

:nallears:

Clearly we need to build a wall... of comedy.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkw57gviqA THIS makes Please Clap look downright graceful. In my head is playing "Everything is Beautiful" by Ray Stevens

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Feb 11, 2016

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I think sometimes something awful provokes weird emotional responses from people and everyone should pull back and breathe

That being said, Where The gently caress are the SC polls

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Zelder posted:

I think sometimes something awful provokes weird emotional responses from people and everyone should pull back and breathe

Seriously, has there not been a poll since December?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
At this rate the SC VOTE will come before the next poll is released. Nevada is just not polled? I guess just to make it an even bigger surprise for when Gilmore sweeps the state

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I missed this bit of Trumpery yesterday:

Norah O'Donnell: Yesterday we heard the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, in Congress saying that North Korea’s nuclear effort is the top threat to the United States. What would you do to deal with that reclusive country?
Trump: I would get China to make that guy [Kim Jong-Un] disappear in one form or another very quickly. And let me tell you, people say, oh…
Norah O'Donnell: How do you mean, make him disappear, you mean, assassinate him?
Trump: Well, you know, I’ve heard of worse things, frankly, I mean this guy’s a bad dude.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
1.)Trumps says mean thing about North Korea
2.)North Korea tries something stupid against United States because of thing Trump said
3.)Trump is proven right

this, too, shall pass

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Harold Stassen posted:

https://youtu.be/lq1Cb4WshFM?t=1m17s

Rubio is only programmed that way but Ted Cruz's shittiness is self-actualised in a way that is much more concerning.

he learned from huckabee. say awful poo poo and off putting psudo folksy "random humor" at the same time.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i would think trump approves of north korea particularly the part where they punish the family members of a dissident

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Xenophon posted:

I missed this bit of Trumpery yesterday:

Norah O'Donnell: Yesterday we heard the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, in Congress saying that North Korea’s nuclear effort is the top threat to the United States. What would you do to deal with that reclusive country?
Trump: I would get China to make that guy [Kim Jong-Un] disappear in one form or another very quickly. And let me tell you, people say, oh…
Norah O'Donnell: How do you mean, make him disappear, you mean, assassinate him?
Trump: Well, you know, I’ve heard of worse things, frankly, I mean this guy’s a bad dude.

i dont disagree. but the regime wouldnt collapse though. it would just find a figurehead and continue. this isnt like shooting assad or something.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Harold Stassen posted:

At this rate the SC VOTE will come before the next poll is released. Nevada is just not polled? I guess just to make it an even bigger surprise for when Gilmore sweeps the state

If I'm not mistaken Nevada does not allow phone polling, so it's significantly harder to poll that state.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I'm starting to get nervous. It's been almost 2 days of euphoria, and all is quiet on the Western front.

No new SC polls since mid January, no rumblings from the establishment.

WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING NEXT??????

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Harold Stassen posted:

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkw57gviqA THIS makes Please Clap look downright graceful. In my head is playing "Everything is Beautiful" by Ray Stevens

holy poo poo he sounds like hes about to cry, what a lil baby

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Forums Terrorist posted:

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Same but re Earth

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

I'm starting to get nervous. It's been almost 2 days of euphoria, and all is quiet on the Western front.

*sidles up to you, eyes wide and in a hushed whisper*: gilmentum

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boosted_C5 posted:

They're gonna force SC to secede before they give Trump the nomination.

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Has someone seen or heard from Trump recently? Without new polls to fuel his life-force, I'm afraid he may be passed out on the floor of his Manhattan penthouse.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Boosted_C5 posted:

ground control to major boost
ground control to major boost
take your mental pill, your last screw has been loosed

sharkbomb posted:

Has someone seen or heard from Trump recently? Without new polls to fuel his life-force, I'm afraid he may be passed out on the floor of his Manhattan penthouse.

Clap if you believe in Donald Trump!

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
All the pollsters have been focused on delivering you the IA/NH polls you junkies have been craving, and with the post-NH winnowing it's not clear how useful they'd be at this point anyway

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Harold Stassen posted:

Holy poo poo, this is the worst. Jeb please please drop out after SC.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Harold Stassen posted:

Lol

Is he doing one of those self mocking mockumentaries that celebs love to do nowadays?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Xenophon posted:

All the pollsters have been focused on delivering you the IA/NH polls you junkies have been craving, and with the post-NH winnowing it's not clear how useful they'd be at this point anyway

Look man, I don't care if it's accurate, I just need a hit.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Zelder posted:

A lot of liberals, especially on the internet, are incapable of taking a joke or ignoring something they disagree with. For example, of the following jokes, which one do you think people are more likely to take issue with:

-Vladimir Putin has sex with Donald Trump's wife while the Donald accidentally retweets the entire text of Mein Kampf.

-Guy in a hoodie has sex with Bernie Sanders' wife and slaps a Hillary sticker on her laptop.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Well I think there's a lot of promise in your "people gently caress people's wives" brand of stand up but I'd keep polishing your set

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

T r a v i s posted:

A lot of liberals, especially on the internet, are incapable of taking a joke or ignoring something they disagree with. For example, of the following jokes, which one do you think people are more likely to take issue with:

-Vladimir Putin has sex with Donald Trump's wife while the Donald accidentally retweets the entire text of Mein Kampf.

-Guy in a hoodie has sex with Bernie Sanders' wife and slaps a Hillary sticker on her laptop.

this is so true. i literally can't ever think of a situation where someone who is conservative overreacted on a social media platform in response to a joke about being gay, or because someone made a comment about gun control, or because a statement implied that planned parenthood provides a useful benefit to women at lower income levels.

edit: it's a joke when it's something i agree with! it's vicious slander / libel if it's something i don't personally like!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

T r a v i s posted:

Yea we all know trumps wife is hotter we get it already

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

rear end cobra posted:

Lol

Is he doing one of those self mocking mockumentaries that celebs love to do nowadays?

I can't watch these. It's like second season office where you just felt bad for Michael all the time

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

but seriously, is anyone planning on doing a poll of south carolina this month

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

T r a v i s posted:

Speaking of stickers on laptops.... Remember this girl I posted a few pages back?

quote:

A student has been condemned online after threatening to smash a classmate's computer because it had a Donald Trump sticker on it...

...In a now-deleted message at around 4pm, Durand wrote: 'She threw her Starbucks at me and got shoved in the neck.'

According to students at the college, who spoke to the New York Daily News, the fight broke out in a corridor after the woman saw the message about her.
Sources told the news site that the woman asked for the post to be taken down, to which Durand responded 'make me'.

During the altercation witnesses said Durand hit the woman in the chest, and she threw a cup of coffee at him. It is unclear what order these events took place in.
While thousands of people appear to support Durand's actions online, he was also bombarded by hundreds of tweets from critics.

In response Durand, whose Twitter account has now been suspended, lashed out with a series of vicious counter-tweets, branding people 'c***s' and threatening to 'stomp' his opponents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mp-sticker.html

I know, I know... Dailymail!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

homeless poster posted:

edit: it's a joke when it's something i agree with! it's vicious slander / libel if it's something i don't personally like!

is this twitter chat now

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Jeb! gets kicked off the stage at his own event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OE_lHQZGuM

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Speaking of stickers on laptops.... Remember this girl I posted a few pages back?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mp-sticker.html

I know, I know... Dailymail!

Vicious counter-tweets

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Montasque posted:

Jeb! gets kicked off the stage at his own event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OE_lHQZGuM

literally eleven posts up

this thread is turning into marco rubio

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
I have a feeling Rubio's internals can't be that great because him and his team seem to be in full spastic panic mode this morning.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Twisted_Alpha, New York, United States, 5 minutes ago
#trumplivesmatter

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

DynamicSloth posted:

I have a feeling Rubio's internals can't be that great because him and his team seem to be in full spastic panic mode this morning.

that happened to me once. tried to do a firmware upgrade, then borked the whole motherboard. RIP

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

literally eleven posts up

this thread is turning into marco rubio

Eh, it's so good it should be double posted.

• Locked thread