Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

how are they gonna refuel their giant ace combat mothership once its in the air, i wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm glad i tried triggering the hyperresonance training cutscene in daath a second time, it didn't work when i slept at the inn the first time for some reason, but it did the second time and it was good. :unsmith:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i don't trust it to not become stupid that manga, it gives me a gate vibe but that might just be cause of the translators

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

i don't trust it to not become stupid that manga, it gives me a gate vibe but that might just be cause of the translators

i like how every other country gets a fanciful name, except for the dread turk

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

their credits/begging for money page is really bad

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they are a bad scanlation group

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Sharkopath posted:

their credits/begging for money page is really bad

my favorite one is the group where the translator begs for money to take care of his mom

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

could be worse tho

(e.t.c)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i liked the shokugeki no soma translators who said 'girls are useless but we want some for our translation group'

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

they are a bad scanlation group

theyre the ones doing groundless though

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

stretch goals:

$10,000 - vacuum attachment to remove scanner pubes
$50,000 - quality checker gets GED
$100,000 - photoshop

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sorry Corals posted:

stretch goals:

$10,000 - vacuum attachment to remove scanner pubes
$50,000 - quality checker gets GED
$100,000 - photoshop

Send temmie to college

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the comments on this shounen princess manga are all talking about how deep it is, but with the cover it has i don't believe them for a second

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Love Live Sunshine trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F__EGkuKET4

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Black Bird no Fansub

Should they take their own advice?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nice artstyle, with nice fishman

click da first image for da name!!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

quote:

After seeing a picture of Naotora Kusunoki as a kid, the crown prince of the Kingdom of Urunei in Southeast Asia fell in love at first sight. The only problem is that Naotora is the son of a bureaucrat in the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Eager to please the prince, Naotora's father forces him to cross-dress and fly to Urunei to get married to the prince as "Nao". Once in Urunei, he unintentionally captures the hearts of the populace who see Nao as the return of Putri Harimau, the Tiger Girl of legend who had a hand in the founding of Urunei with the Dragon Prince long ago. However, there are some in Urunei who are not so happy about Nao's arrival

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Davincie posted:

the comments on this shounen princess manga are all talking about how deep it is, but with the cover it has i don't believe them for a second

the split between people saying it has depth and the ones talking about rape is really weird

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

the split between people saying it has depth and the ones talking about rape is really weird

i didn't read that closely cause it seemed stupid

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
oh, i see why the marsh beast is a legendary unstoppable monster, it's because it just respawns the moment you kill it

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

click da first image for da name!!

It doesn't work!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It doesn't work!

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyoukai-senjou-no-limbo-r1842

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Davincie posted:

americans are retarded

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Davincie posted:

Pretty sure they're just being sarcastic

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

*clicks thread because I see k. flaps as most recent post* Oh...:(

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

i didn't read that closely cause it seemed stupid

i only read the last chapter and theres a dude in a mask who calls himself the shadow king who is bemoaning his fate and all i could think of was every single karamatsu sketch and his little guitar sting that plays

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i wish there was a way to hide non-English updates on batoto's main update feed. i just got really excited for a bunch of Mosspaca chapters that were actually in Turkish

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

as to that... currently....

NO PLAN!!!!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

i wish there was a way to hide non-English updates on batoto's main update feed. i just got really excited for a bunch of Mosspaca chapters that were actually in Turkish

there is.

On the right where it says language settings you can set it to only display english

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Black Prince Jamal

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

a B- level char cosplay

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Droyer posted:

there is.

On the right where it says language settings you can set it to only display english

huh
i guess it didn't remember me setting that, so i figured it only affected follows and not the main feed

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Charamatsu

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Droyer posted:

there is.

oh my God. Why the heck isn't that on the settings page!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It doesn't work!

it was written in the first image, fun ^^

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Unvoiced skits hurt me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013