Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
bamacare

The rat says squee
May 6, 2007
What else should they say?
I kinda feel sorry for David. He's absolutely bat poo poo, but he doesn't deserve to die.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol these people are gonna get this dude killed

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

FIRST TIME posted:

"OK, we're getting you a pizza but all we can get is Papa John's."

*single gun shot echos from the tent*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

If he kills himself, can I have his pizza?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Nah Jesus totally knew he was going to die and could have stopped it at any time

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Crusty Nutsack posted:

omg these idiot need to shut the gently caress up becaue the actual feds were doing so much better in that like 2 minutes they had his attention

seriously the FBI brought him down in no time then as soon as he started talking to the idiots he took a gun to his head.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

The rat says squee posted:

I kinda feel sorry for David. He's absolutely bat poo poo, but he doesn't deserve to die.

I don't and he does

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

FIRST TIME posted:

"OK, we're getting you a pizza but all we can get is Papa John's."

*single gun shot echos from the tent*

I'd off myself in that situation.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
MATTY!!!

Moltke
May 13, 2009
whose genius idea was it to livestream a suicide

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Come out Dave

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Crusty Nutsack posted:

omg these idiot need to shut the gently caress up becaue the actual feds were doing so much better in that like 2 minutes they had his attention
These people are building up a messiah complex in him. Why is the FBI even allowing them to keep talking to him?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I bet he shoots himself but lives.

Geguri Gegogi
Oct 13, 2010
Read him a Psalm Gavin! That'll do it!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Two idiots try to talk a lunatic into not dying

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I want a pizza and it better be loving any topping.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Prettz posted:

These people are building up a messiah complex in him. Why is the FBI even allowing them to keep talking to him?

I have no idea, it's their loving phone they gave him that he's using

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I get the feeling that David isn't particularly religious so I don't know why they are doing all this religious crap.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ugh, this got real ugly real fast. I don't want to hear someone shoot themself live on youtube.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Moltke posted:

whose genius idea was it to livestream a suicide

God
Uh, I mean Yahweh

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

The Ape of Naples posted:

Accidentally shoots himself through his cheeks.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
david probably hasnt slept in weeks and is in the midst of a psychotic episode

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Prettz posted:

probably if they cut those idiots off he'll kill himself. sadly they're so involved now that cutting them off will make things worse, somehow.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Whenever someone says they have a degree in christian counselling I wonder if this it what it looks like lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Three Olives posted:

I get the feeling that David isn't particularly religious so I don't know why they are doing all this religious crap.

because they have no idea what else to do, unlike the FBI

Geguri Gegogi
Oct 13, 2010

Prettz posted:

Plausible deniability?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Well he hosed up everything else so far so there's a good chance he'd gently caress this up too

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Three Olives posted:

Well if they really believe then they think that God's going to work some Jesus magic and make it all better.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Three Olives posted:

His beliefs are all over the place and involve a grab-bag of insane religious stuff too

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
I think these idiots on the stream better pray for themselves once people figure out how much they hosed up

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Whenever someone says they have a degree in christian counselling I wonder if this it what it looks like lol

It's means they're really good at talking gay people into suicide.

I guess it applies to others, as well.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

david's going to kill himself because these idiots keep on trying to get him to shoot himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It is. :(