Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I'm glued to my fuckin seat. This thread is riveting. I had to tell all my friends when y'all called him "Freedom Fry" like MOM GET THE CAMERA

This is like the emotional version of what it feels like to take a 60-second pee after a road trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

fbi needs to take out crazy lady and then they're golden

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"Wait, you're a Jew? Nevermind David, go for it. Run right for them."

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Address my grievances = Get my way even though it makes 0 sense.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Future mental health checks when purchasing firearms will be called the Fry Check

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Chinatown posted:

is this woman a FBI negotiator or what? shes so bad at this lol

Tea Party Nevada state legislator trying to make a name for herself. She's taking orders from FBI to get him to surrender because they trust(ed) her.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

Is this guy's religion legit or it is Tumblr gender poo poo?

it's as legit as a religion can be, honestly

Geguri Gegogi
Oct 13, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Shut up about your loving kid, lady. David doesn't give a poo poo about your kid.

As a mother...

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
somebody address his grievances already jesus christ.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jkGLlqKukQ

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

as soon as he says he's not a christian the streamers shut up and step back :lol:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

World War 2 was a scam

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Chinatown posted:

is this woman a FBI negotiator or what? shes so bad at this lol

She's some low level politician from Nevada. No I don't know why the hell she's there or why she's talking to this guy either.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Can they fill a tranq dart with some anti-schizoid medicine or something

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Honestly, I have way more respect for David than I do for the politician woman who obviously just wants to make a name for herself out of this.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

"I'm one of the good Jews, not like those bankers who started World War 2"

Moltke
May 13, 2009
crazy lady really hosed up by trying to fish info for the fbi. this whole thing might fall apart because of that (not that negotiations were going well before then)

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
That loving sign lady lmao

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Cowman posted:

3 people gone. David's still in there. Stream people are constantly pissing David off and the FBI is constantly talking him down.

Are they pissing him off on purpose or are they just terrible negotiators? Last night it sounded like they were trying to talk them down but they were super bad at it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Five minutes ago he claimed to be Jewish and now he is taking about the Jewish bankers

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
I'm not ISIS I'm Gramma Honey Bunny.

The sad thing is I feel I've seen this loon around before.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
GRAMMA HUNNY BUNNY

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

World War 2 was a scam

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Funky See Funky Do posted:

She's some low level politician from Nevada. No I don't know why the hell she's there or why she's talking to this guy either.

She's there because she's dumb enough to be sympathetic to the Bundy's and their excellent views on federal land management.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
The FBI should send in a huge tactical bong and let him blaze up.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Five minutes ago he claimed to be Jewish and now he is taking about the Jewish bankers

RRRRREEEEEEEEE

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

FIRST TIME posted:

Honestly, I have way more respect for David than I do for the politician woman who obviously just wants to make a name for herself out of this.

same. David's legit crazy. Nevada woman is terrible.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm NOT ISIS

I'm GRAMMA

HUNNY BUNNY

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
WW2 WAS A SCAM

MODS KNEW

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...
The definition of insanity.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Moltke posted:

crazy lady really hosed up by trying to fish info for the fbi. this whole thing might fall apart because of that (not that negotiations were going well before then)

god that was amazing

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

think Black Israelite not Mel Brooks

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Remember guys, David Fry is a genius. Sean said so.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Get this guy high as gently caress as quickly as possible.

Geguri Gegogi
Oct 13, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Tea Party Nevada state legislator trying to make a name for herself. She's taking orders from FBI to get him to surrender because they trust(ed) her.

I thought this lady was some soap-boxing local Christian DJ? I'm not sure if this is Michelle Fiora, the Arizona assembly woman with this hilariously terrible indie film trailer on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPXmIPWzx4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Guy is just tryin to celebrate a late fesitvus with the airing of grevieces

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cowman posted:

she's a nevada congresswoman and supporter of these crazies and also really loving horrible at this and david is going to be their victim.

No, I don't think this is Michelle Fiore on the stream. She's with Franklin Graham at the gate. The woman on the stream is KrisAnne Hall

This lady: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/07/08/florida-d-a-fired-for-talking-about-constitution-settles-case/

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I WANT TO DIE

I'M SUICIDAL

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO ATTACK ME

LEAVE ME ALONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
David is really having a hard time understanding he is out of rope.