Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
crazy lady and graham spent hours talking david into committing suicide, then its all undone by mark in 2 minutes. what a let down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The FBI

owns

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
THROW HIM IN THE RAPE DUNGEON

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
His last demand was literally for people to say something. Just do SOMETHING for me so I can act like I won dammit.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

loving hell I cannot believe it took the FBI negotiator like 5 minutes to walk him out after nutso woman shut up

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

just goes to show how good the FBI are at negotiating with crazy people and how terrible these streamers were. They were of no help at all and are going to try to take all the credit.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a messed up horse posted:

Mark is a baller.

It's almost like he's trained to do this work. :aaa:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Crazy lady's gonna try to take all the credit for this, lol.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

that idiot assemblywoman is going to get credit for this and go on to win the 2020 presidential election despite almost getting the kid killed

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
wet fart

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
hallelujah motherfuckers

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
mark is a boss

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
We need to find out how to buy Mark a bar tab. Dude is a baller

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Bwahahaha this zany bitch is crying now

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015
This kid has watched way too much X Files.

Ranting about aliens, government mutations, and all kinds of fun stuff. At what point does the FBI just step in and wing him with a few bean bags.

This impressionable young spazz picks some vet odd hills to die on.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I kind of want to quit my job and became an FBI negotiator because that poo poo was cool as gently caress

Geguri Gegogi
Oct 13, 2010
Ok streamer folks, time to rail against this government for the next couple hours, cause it's all about you

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress YESSS!!! Stay safe jewish muslim christian rasta ghost!

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
It's a shame that an armed man who seizes a federal building has to fear law enforcement.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
Wait, so I was afk for a sec. Mark gave him a cookie, and THAT's what swayed David to come out?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

so like friggin hours and hours of talking to this awful woman and he got worse and worse then like 2 mins of the fbi and he goes out.

now the lady is friggin doing crocodile tears some serious MEMEMEME cartoon noises

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Hey David remember to push out when bubba sticks his dick in your butt.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ha Gavin. "It's sad that Americans are afraid of their government"

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
Can someone verify what cookie too? tia

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Thread of the year VS

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Cowman posted:

ahahahahahaha holy poo poo as soon as the streamers shut the gently caress up and let the FBI do their thing David gave himself up no problems at all

Hope they can charge those nuts with something.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Thank gay jesus I can finally turn off that insufferable stream jerkoff.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
:qq:

Geguri Gegogi
Oct 13, 2010
I need a massage and a hot tub

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

RoxiesMD posted:

Wait, so I was afk for a sec. Mark gave him a cookie, and THAT's what swayed David to come out?

Mark got all the FBI guys to say Hallelujah and it worked lol

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Ok I can't listen to these jackasses anymore.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Now the birders, who were hurt the most in all of this, can get back to their life... of staring at birds.

The healing begins.

:birddrugs:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It's retards like you that put that fear in him in the first place you loving tools! :argh:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
now that the fbi has some freetime, maybe give gavin and kris a visit

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
seriously arrest that lady

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
No, almost all of America thinks you guys are dangerous morons.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

The streamers shut-up for literally 3 minutes and the FBI got him to come out with a condition of them just saying "hallelujah". What a dramatic difference.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

Mel Mudkiper posted:

holy poo poo I can't even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted: