Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"davids concerns reflect what all of america feels"

holy moly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

FirstPersonShitter posted:

now the lady is friggin doing crocodile tears some serious MEMEMEME cartoon noises

Coincidentally the exact timestamp that I closed the stream.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uUZCgDMoxY

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

should have held out for the pizza and bong

troof

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

can they charge those streamer numbskulls with wasting police time or something? seriously

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I would have

Also a pc that can run XCOM 2

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

"davids concerns reflect what all of america feels"

holy moly

america demands the truth about aliens involvement in world war 2

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

FirstPersonShitter posted:

so like friggin hours and hours of talking to this awful woman and he got worse and worse then like 2 mins of the fbi and he goes out.

It had to be the FBI plan all along. Let them talk to David so he could realize what loving tools they are and that they don't give a poo poo about him.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
I'm pretty sure Mark gave david a cookie or something. David was saying "sec just eating my cookie" right before he started to head out.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

wyoming posted:

Hope they can charge those nuts with something.

They probably can't because the FBI probably was in contact with them the whole time trying to keep them under control and when it proved they were too incompetent the FBI told them to shut the gently caress up.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sorry you got blue balled, 3O

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

RoxiesMD posted:

I'm pretty sure Mark gave david a cookie or something. David was saying "sec just eating my cookie" right before he started to head out.

I hope it was a weed cookie. :3:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Okay time to get back to work now that I've wasted like 3 hours that I should have been finishing a project due tomorrow. Thanks a lot, big government :argh:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Thank you, Mark, for stopping David before he got to "Death to Videodrome" and "Long Live the New Flesh" on his list of demands.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

David Fry bit deep into the large, 4" double chocolate chip cookie he had demanded from the police after tense hours of negotiation. The chocolate would melt into his mouth, like the false gods and governments breaking down into the lipoids of equality and liberty.

As his head ducked into the back of the Crown Vic, he realized there was nothing of the sort going on. Dejected, defeated, a man wholly demolished... he tasted... raisins...

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok gently caress these motherfuckers. "We're not professionals we couldn't have done this without god.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

InterFaced posted:

Alien weed cookie maybe. At least shaped like an alien

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

america demands the truth about aliens involvement in world war 2

"Jim we're here at the start of the historic Million Mutant March. David Frye's powerful words resonated through the chemically mutated Americans and they've come together today to demand justice from Terrorist Traitor President Obama."

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

there should be some sort of charge for riling up a mentally ill man

like some sort of reckless endangerment thing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

that idiot assemblywoman is going to get credit for this and go on to win the 2020 presidential election despite almost getting the kid killed

They need to arrest her for criminal obstruction

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
they were all retarded but i'm glad more of them didn't die

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

InterFaced posted:

Here in Oregon you get arrested if your cookies DON'T have weed in them. :420:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"lets pray, dear god - pls give me a pizza. I dont want it deleivered by the fbi"
god: *winks* "its not deleivery"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I remember thinking an hour and a half ago I was about to listen to him surrender and then he shouted "I AM NOT COMING OUT"

and in return I got this

All of this sweet sweet crazy

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This insane weeaboo pothead just ruined my productivity this morning, Thanks Obama.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a messed up horse posted:

they were all retarded but i'm glad more of them didn't die

im not

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Ok gently caress these motherfuckers. "We're not professionals we couldn't have done this without god.

Hahaha did they seriously say that?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

link yr stream please

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
https://twitter.com/mrbraindead12/status/697857342566748160

quote:

mrbraindead ‏@mrbraindead12 5m5 minutes ago Greenville, SC
"Just one more cookie and a cigarette, and I'm good." -David's last words before giving up. Beautiful.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
the fbi negotiator guy needs a raise

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
She's right they are very insignificant.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I want to hang out with Mark so loving hard

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hahaha did they seriously say that?

Yup. They're loving garbage people.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mark will make millions on the speaking circuit

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I want to hang out with Mark so loving hard

i hope the fbi guys are super chill to david and by the time his car ride to portland is over he's feeling a lot better about humanity, that would be legit rad

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Aren't both teams supposed to stream to make sure no one cheated?

I wanna hear all the fbi stuff - i didnt hear the negotiator.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
On the bright side now David won't have to worry about paying taxes or voting for decades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
If You Give a Louse a Cookie