Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog vs. College Millenials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI

I have never seen such an uncomfortable triumph sketch. Their total lack of sense of humor makes them seem like like loving aliens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
My favorite part is the expressions of shock when he says something bad.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like when a few of them occasionally force themselves not to laugh as to not piss off their social group.

Bringing in the big gay black guy and making them describe him to a sketch artist was genius.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Automatic Slim posted:

People moved out or were married off earlier than hitting 18 for most of human history. If you couldn't you were either too poor or infirm. No one lives with their parents into adult hood by choice. That just drives everyone in the situation nuts.

look at this dumb idiot who has never seen a nineteenth century farm

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

That white girl said Person of Color to a black man in front of her and she thought it sounded less racist

Triump is a treasure

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

A Strange Aeon posted:

I get the appeal of watching video games, but I was never that into live sports events in the first place, so esports doesn't really appeal very much to me. Plus, I like watching actual gameplay, but so many streams seem to be a camera focused on the dude playing and his expressions and I could care less about the personality of the streamer and his often idiotic responses to the people watching live.

the thought of gaining a significant and long term audience of viewers for "sports" that didn't exist 5 years ago and won't exist 5 years from now is pretty laffo millennial

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Cannot see all the name badges, a good chuckle on "swipe left" though.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

im gaye posted:

look at this dumb idiot who has never seen a nineteenth century farm

Sure enough. But I did see plenty of 20th century farms to know when you were old enough you for the gently caress out of there asap.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MrMoo posted:

Future Psycho Nanny
Narc
gently caress This Guy
Renaissance Faire Groupie
Caution: Will Sue
Not Out Yet
"Swipe Left"
JV Drake
Cat Video Reviewer
Slurpees Inside
Barista For Life
Pube Shaver
Mr. Lunchable
LGBLT

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

MrMoo posted:

gently caress THIS GUY is a good one

I really do enjoy the ones trying to hide their laughs

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

HAHAHAHAHA gently caress this guy seems very angry that a fat gay black man was in his presence

like you can seriously feel his contempt

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Millennials apparently don't know about Triumph the insult comic?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
you can lol at triumph all you want but he exposes some very necessary truths. head on over to the roosh v forum, where we can discuss the liberal and feminist agenda to undermine american males. a "safe space" for those of us still with any common sense and a shred of dignity.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

WaryWarren posted:

you can lol at triumph all you want but he exposes some very necessary truths. head on over to the roosh v forum, where we can discuss the liberal and feminist agenda to undermine american males. a "safe space" for those of us still with any common sense and a shred of dignity.
:siren:

:siren:

What's roosh v forum? That scary thing is first what I saw.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Esports is a bizarre mix of traits, since it requires insane dedication and somewhat real physical fitness but you're totally done by the time you are old enough to drink. It's like if people had multimillion dollar tournaments for a high school basketball team, they might be good at what they do but they are still kids

ESports lol

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Darth123123 posted:

ESports lol

Yeah esports, it's like regular sports except instead of it getting you ladies you are jerking off at 1200 APM

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

radiatinglines posted:

Reading your posts is like reading a manifesto on why the jocks you went to high school with work construction jobs while you're living it up as a computer janitor, but you've replaced your jock bogeymen with millenials

You're just revealing more about yourself and it's embarrassing.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Feb 12, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

NESguerilla posted:

I have never seen such an uncomfortable triumph sketch. Their total lack of sense of humor makes them seem like like loving aliens.

What are you talking about? That fat kid with the black hair was going purple from trying to hold in his laughter.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ghostter posted:

this is what the best counter strike players in the world look like now... pro gaming has officially been gentrified (first time.. not sure if im using this word right) by normals

someone dressed them for that advertisement :ssh:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Internaut! posted:

the thought of gaining a significant and long term audience of viewers for "sports" that didn't exist 5 years ago and won't exist 5 years from now is pretty laffo millennial

you know how much some of these streamers make? they're like 20 and i doubt they care where their money is going to come from in 5 years when it's rolling in now

the companies making these games are the same way, and already know they have a limited time frame, so they're trying to make as much money as they can before it collapses

i know people who have spent literally thousands of dollars on league of legends, a free game; a non-free game, meanwhile, earns its company a single upfront amount per purchase and nothing after that unless they can merchandise

nomadologique fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Feb 12, 2016

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

EugeneJ posted:

"I don't understand how this works, so I'm just going to keep looking at and talking to Robert Smigel directly."

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

I dont get the swipe left pun thing.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Baron Porkface posted:

I dont get the swipe left pun thing.

Google Grindr.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

"I don't understand how this works, so I'm just going to keep looking at and talking to Robert Smigel directly."

I don't think she understands how anything works, considering she looked to the black guy and exclaimed that she said people of color, as if that earned her a pat on the back in this comedy sketch.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish I could find one of those posts from like 4 years ago people used to make about how they're 30 and don't have a driver's license because of anxiety. Anyway, basically I think that mindset of personal comfort trumping responsibility is some funny poo poo except for when I have to deal with people who have it, which is more and more every year it feels like

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

I wish I could find one of those posts from like 4 years ago people used to make about how they're 30 and don't have a driver's license because of anxiety. Anyway, basically I think that mindset of personal comfort trumping responsibility is some funny poo poo except for when I have to deal with people who have it, which is more and more every year it feels like
...i'm one of those people

to be fair i'm still young and i have my license, but driving gives me such terrible anxiety that i feel like death whenever i'm forced to, and thus don't drive often

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

symbolic posted:

to be fair i'm still young and i have my license, but driving gives me such terrible anxiety that i feel like death whenever i'm forced to, and thus don't drive often

Lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

You need to see a doctor and stop reading the internet then.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

You need to see a doctor and stop reading the internet then.
that seems like a very millennial thing to do though, going to the doctor because i'm very nervous when operating a motor vehicle

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

symbolic posted:

I almost never got to drive when I had my permit, so when I got my license I avoided it all the time, which didn't help. It'll eventually go away.

Unless you're nuts, then I don't know.

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
genZ supremacy

http://i.imgur.com/dMoTDof.gifv

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Rolo posted:

I almost never got to drive when I had my permit, so when I got my license I avoided it all the time, which didn't help. It'll eventually go away.

Unless you're nuts, then I don't know.
it'll definitely go away, i hope that much.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Five second rule

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

lena dunham chic is not a good look for anyone

naem
May 29, 2011

Filthy, steenking little hobbiteses

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dave Concepcion posted:

lena dunham chic is not a good look for anyone

Still would.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

symbolic posted:

that seems like a very millennial thing to do though, going to the doctor because i'm very nervous when operating a motor vehicle

consider it a good thing. driving (commuting) fills you with hate

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

I hate it when women stand pigeon-toed

Stop being infantile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I always had anxiety about driving and pissed off everybody on the road by driving overcautiously. Aside from generally having anxiety issues, I had a decent excuse: my car was a 19-year-old piece of poo poo Volkswagen that would've definitely killed me had I gotten in an accident. I managed to kill it before it killed me and got only around $250 bucks for doing so.

• Locked thread