Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Lurdiak posted:

It's neat that Jenny is public domain. More characters should be.
:agreed:
I keep hoping she'll show up again someplace (*cough*AtomicRobo*cough*) but it never happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

wiegieman posted:

In Weirdworld, all friendships are based on dancing:

(Also Weirdworld 3, read Weirdworld)

So many great moments this issue. :3:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

When did Alex get his rape on?

Last I remember he had some horrible scarring from something and Kang killed his daughter via The Wasp, or something to that effect.

I think he was carrying on with his allegory to Cosby.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Johnny Aztec posted:

I think he was carrying on with his allegory to Cosby.

She, and I think wickedhate was paraphrasing that Hannibal Burress routine about Cosby. Although I can see how that'd be confusing.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

wiegieman posted:

In Weirdworld, all friendships are based on dancing:

(Also Weirdworld 3, read Weirdworld)

I see some Hotline Bling there. And holy poo poo, that's some gorgeous art.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Taskmaster at his finest.

Deadpool #7

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Taskmaster's not having a good time these last few months, is he?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

SilverSupernova posted:

Deadpool #7

...is that Slapstick?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

SilverSupernova posted:

Deadpool #7

Yck, I know Slapstick is a literal cartoon character, but that art is just rough. He looks like something from Psychonauts.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Evil Mastermind posted:

...is that Slapstick?

Yes. He's been a recurring character in Deadpool's new series. Though he's been highly out of character, save this week's book.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

SilverSupernova posted:

Yes. He's been a recurring character in Deadpool's new series. Though he's been highly out of character, save this week's book.

During his original mini he discovered that as a cartoon he has no genitals. That might have had a lasting effect.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Gnome de plume posted:

During his original mini he discovered that as a cartoon he has no genitals. That might have had a lasting effect.

Didn't he kill a drill instructor in Avengers Academy? I remember there was somebody who got mysteriously killed and none of the suspects were guilty, but there was a last-page reveal that It Was Actually The Funny Guy.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah, if I remember right, the drill instructor was constantly poo poo talking the New Warriors as everything not to do. Slapstick snapped over it because The New Warriors were good people that, yeah hosed up royally, but they were Slapsticks family.

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
Slapstick definitely beat the poo poo out of him, but it wasn't quite a fatal beating.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

prefect posted:

Didn't he kill a drill instructor in Avengers Academy? I remember there was somebody who got mysteriously killed and none of the suspects were guilty, but there was a last-page reveal that It Was Actually The Funny Guy.

I read it recently. Slapstick did it, but everyone was convinced that Ghost was the one who beat the poo poo out of him for some reason.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Yea, he put the guy with the big gauntlet (I think his hero name was actually GAUNTLET or something like that) in a coma with the giant hammer.

Dunno what happened to him after that though.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
He got better and joined the incarnation of the NEW WARRIORS during Dark Reign. Because it was that or working under loving Osborne.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

There were like three different characters with huge gauntlets—part of Slott's as-yet-unrealized story about two warring space people accidentally dropping their clothes onto Earth.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Squizzle posted:

There were like three different characters with huge gauntlets—part of Slott's as-yet-unrealized story about two warring space people accidentally dropping their clothes onto Earth.

I used to pray he'd get around to finishing that story, if only so he'd leave ASM.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Rhyno posted:

I used to pray he'd get around to finishing that story, if only so he'd leave ASM.

It will be tied into ASM. Peter will get one and test it by trying to punch out Firelord again. Wacky hijinks will ensue.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."
Looked up Slapstick on GIS. Guess which thing came up first.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Huh, Exiles Morph is basically Slapstick via X-gene instead of whatever Slapstick's origin is. Like, right down to both having bodies composed of unstable molecules.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Squizzle posted:

Huh, Exiles Morph is basically Slapstick via X-gene instead of whatever Slapstick's origin is. Like, right down to both having bodies composed of unstable molecules.

Slapstick's friends were kidnapped by evil clowns and he went through their evil clown portal that was in a mirror in a mirror maze, and since he was 'out of sync' with reality as it was, it turned him into unstable molecules and some clown scientist helped him reform so he could go save his friends.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Eerily similar to my own origin.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

So what, generic S.H.I.E.L.D. guy just waltzes in the door and immediately starts pissing? What could possibly look like a urinal or a toilet in Bruce Banner's office?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It'd make a lot more sense if he was starting to unzip his pants as he opened the door and ended up flashing him.

WickedHate fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Feb 13, 2016

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Though why you automatically pull you penis out in a public bathroom is beyond me.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Maybe the one saying "What the hell are you doing?" is the SHIELD guy, and Banner is saying "Oh, god, sorry, sorry!" as he is caught doing some unspeakable act. He turns into the Hulk in anger not at the intruder, but in anger at himself for whatever shameful activity he was taking part in.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

He's sprinting in and has lines of panic over his head. He was probably in a bowel emergency mode, and started undoing his belt at least upon entering the door.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The room looks dark.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
in the piss party circuit, nobody likes a party pooper.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The room looks dark.

Banner's just trying to have a little power nap, and some dipshit busts in, hits the lights and starts making GBS threads in his potted plant!

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Banner's just trying to have a little power nap, and some dipshit busts in, hits the lights and starts making GBS threads in his potted plant!

Should've jerked off first.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Kramjacks posted:

Maybe the one saying "What the hell are you doing?" is the SHIELD guy, and Banner is saying "Oh, god, sorry, sorry!" as he is caught doing some unspeakable act. He turns into the Hulk in anger not at the intruder, but in anger at himself for whatever shameful activity he was taking part in.

He was starting to brush his teeth. That'd make me mad.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Why give a room on an airship to the guy who turns into a massive, unstoppable green monstrosity the second someone irritates him?

SHIELD is just trying to loving justify their budget.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

John Dyne posted:

Why give a room on an airship to the guy who turns into a massive, unstoppable green monstrosity the second someone irritates him?

SHIELD is just trying to loving justify their budget.

Gotta keep the airshipyards open.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
How does a sheild agent not remember where the washrooms are instinctively. Is he reading the label on every door he passes despite being in a rush? Are we led to believe that he is easily fooled by a handwritten sign despite several professionally printed one proceeding it? Boy I really hope got fired for that blunder.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SomeJazzyRat posted:

How does a sheild agent not remember where the washrooms are instinctively. Is he reading the label on every door he passes despite being in a rush? Are we led to believe that he is easily fooled by a handwritten sign despite several professionally printed one proceeding it? Boy I really hope got fired for that blunder.

How many cataclysmic events have happened in their world by now, with all the mutant uprisings, cosmic forces passing through, extra dimensional or alien invasions and the like? The human population has probably been culled by like 60%, so the pool of applicants qualified to work at SHIELD has probably been drastically reduced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that helicarrier was probably brand new because no helicarrier is capable of existing for longer than a week.