Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That's one thin skinned reactor shell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

what woudl you do with a lifetiem supply of glad trash bags nooner

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Putty posted:

He does need a new wardrobe.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spanish Manlove posted:

fill em w/spanny manny posts

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

franco suck my ballbag

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Spanish Manlove posted:

Suck my balls you piece of poo poo.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

dump em all in the ocean :twisted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

fish swim in there, rear end in a top hat

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nooner posted:

oh my god you dense fucker what would ms frizzle and the magic shcool bus gang think of this when they explore the ocean

*shoots u in the head*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

You salty, son. Shoulda just voted "opposed"

Is it just me or is this guys neck a little long

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac35/DigitFingu/fdfdfd_zpsc7sy4qvt.png

it's cool if you want to use this for your FB or w/e frankie

e: fixed link

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 13, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i've wasted so much of my life

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
photobucket?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Putty posted:

photobucket?

it's a good host, i have an account from when i was ~14~ and over a decade later everything I uploaded is still there

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
we are all creatures of habit, thats a thing I say

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
so you guys catch that Indiana/Iowa game earlier

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nooner posted:

so you guys catch that Indiana/Iowa game earlier

Nah, nooner, I didn't but my ESPN app kept trying to tell me all about it. Most have been a real doozy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I closed a bunch of "ITT we...." type threads just now.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Also I moved several political threads to the super cool new wacky election sub forum.....you should check it out, theres are really "popping off" in there! http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

a starwar betamax posted:

I closed a bunch of "ITT we...." type threads just now.

good

a starwar betamax posted:

Also I moved several political threads to the super cool new wacky election sub forum.....you should check it out, theres are really "popping off" in there! http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

is it the new lf?

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Spanish Manlove posted:

Thank you for the innocuous, unflattering picture that you've saved for some reason. That really helps things. Go back to saying "kill you self" and being generally unhelpful and useless like you've always been.

Genesplicer's doing a good job and is due to burn out quick. Hail gay Satan.

Franco, that picture isn't unflattering. Physically you're quite attractive I believe.

It's just your personality that's hideous. Sort of... bleeds through. It's the eyes I think. They have that sort of haunted "I AM THE ONLY SANE ONE" look popular with egomaniacs and zealots the world over.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Because I'm the dumbest retard on planet stupid.

Again, far too hard on yourself. You're not the dumbest retard on planet stupid, you just ain't no Genius what's gonna save the world with their post-regulation wizardry.

On an unrelated note, I approve of the u-sage deterrence. There's no agenda in that, u is a letter and not a word. This isn't twitter, you can afford to use a whole other two letters to finish the job. Go hog wild.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

fuk u

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Clarification: By "fuk u", I meant gently caress the concept of using the letter "u" instead of the actual word "you", thereby disrespecting the reader who expects a post to consist of legitimate words spelled correctly, instead of abbreviations, mis-spellings and "AOL elite speak"

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

jk fuk u

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Panniculus Rift posted:

Clarification: By "fuk u", I meant gently caress the concept of using the letter "u" instead of the actual word "you", thereby disrespecting the reader who expects a post to consist of legitimate words spelled correctly, instead of abbreviations, mis-spellings and "AOL elite speak"

fuk u 2 i guess then

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*holds ur hand and fuks u too all the way down*

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
I was about to right this frothing rage-fueled post to make it clear just how angry that made me, Panniculus, but your clarification has spared me. Thank you. I nearly had a stroke!

E: Oh damnit. Well, I had a good run.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

social vegan posted:

:hfive:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

The Snark posted:

I was about to right this frothing rage-fueled post to make it clear just how angry that made me, Panniculus, but your clarification has spared me. Thank you. I nearly had a stroke!

did you read the third post ;)

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
I can't do it again. I've gone blind from a devastating spike in my blood pressure. You got me, you bastard (and/or bitch, if applicable- don't want to misgender after all).

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

social vegan posted:

oh mah lawd *lies draped over faintimg couch frantically fanning weiner*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*fuks u. no no, the royal u*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im going to have sexual intercourse with the letter 'you'

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
u is the hotdog bun of the alphabet

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

everyonen should have to pee on the town cookie and whoever pees on the town cookie last has to eat the town cookie i know it's pretty hosed up but it will only hurt one person and if it's three olives hell he'll prob like it as long as he has a hot cuppa from his keurig to wash it down mm tastes like home

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hahha give 3 olives the lemon biscuit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think we are clearly seeing some examples of mod preference going on in this thread (you will notice I wrote it out instead of using abbreviation or "AOL speak"). :colbert:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

I think we are clearly seeing some examples of mod preference going on in this thread (you will notice I wrote it out instead of using abbreviation or "AOL speak"). :colbert:

i think i might have to suck a d to get gene to give me a sixer

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

man i hate aol speak. who even uses "lol" or "lmao" other than 12 year olds on aol? i don't think anyone else does

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

Yes, a very troubling case of favouritism, indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Parallax Scroll posted:

man i hate aol speak. who even uses "lol" or "lmao" other than 12 year olds on aol? i don't think anyone else does

deadmau5 does :grin:

• Locked thread