Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Wow they must have a very pessimistic outlook for Levin's lifespan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I'm honestly shocked at how poorly Levin treats his callers. I'm pretty sure he just shouted over and completely dissed a guy who called in to complain about women being in the military at all but started by saying that if women are allowed into the military at all they should be drafted, and then Levin just started screaming at him about how he wasn't a real American man before he could finish. Has this always been his style or has he started going more crazy recently?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I've never heard a caller that didn't fellate him on-air in return for being called a Good American, but then again I'm not a regular listener.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Klaus88 posted:

I miss the era of build engine games like doom/duke/blood where your targets were demons/aliens/gothic monsters rather then this mordern era of shooting waves of brown/yellow/black people.

Yes yes, shadow warrior exists and was horribly racist but it got a decent remake and that's still three winners out of four.

well soon new doom will bask us in its heavenly light.

the middle person is hated by alot of the trans communty. because stephoknee is using it as a fetish and apparently starts alot of fights in the community. but other then that everything else is typical crowder bullshit.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

ATP_Power posted:

I'm honestly shocked at how poorly Levin treats his callers. I'm pretty sure he just shouted over and completely dissed a guy who called in to complain about women being in the military at all but started by saying that if women are allowed into the military at all they should be drafted, and then Levin just started screaming at him about how he wasn't a real American man before he could finish. Has this always been his style or has he started going more crazy recently?

That's how he's always been, even if you 90% agree with him he might decide that's not good and scream at you anyways.

If you think that's bad watch a Mark Levin "interview."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLfcROlrSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeUwW-LhUM

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Because if you're at the level of dysmorphia where the by that point multiple doctors have said 'yea you should probably have sex change surgery or whatever the actual name for it is, sorry,' it's a treatment for the dysmorphia.

In a much more glib and low level example but all I can think of right now, we are for the most part fine with the idea of paying for what amounts to, and often becomes, a nose job for sinus problems and such, because we've agreed that sure a good amount of people doing it may also want a nicer nose, it's still good to have this option for people who have a genuine medical issue because that poo poo sucks and we should be taking care of our people.

Breast implants for mastectomy patients are another good example that would feel right at home in a parody of that meme.

People in most cultures and in most times tend to blame victims of medical conditions even if, intellectually, they say they don't. This means that providing medical care as a public good is somewhat tricky since the majority of illnesses can be construed in some fashion(if you're an rear end in a top hat) as the person's fault so therefore they don't deserve the luxury of access to publicly-provided medical care for it.

This is why a lot of right wing people jump to crazy stuff about how socialized medicine requires the state to control your diet or outlaw smoking or whatever. It's hard for them to imagine a world where medical treatment is decoupled from their notions of blame and prevention.

MaxxBot posted:

That's how he's always been, even if you 90% agree with him he might decide that's not good and scream at you anyways.

If you think that's bad watch a Mark Levin "interview."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLfcROlrSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeUwW-LhUM

Levin's ability to listen and grasp basic concepts being explained to him is also quite low. It's common for him to fly off the handle on a caller who is agreeing with him but phrases it in such a way that Levin can't understand that the caller is just parroting back to him something he, himself, said previously.

It also seems like he has trouble understanding non-verbal cues. So anytime he's taking calls ends up being precious and magical.

ErIog fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Feb 12, 2016

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

ErIog posted:

This is why a lot of right wing people jump to crazy stuff about how socialized medicine requires the state to control your diet or outlaw smoking or whatever. It's hard for them to imagine a world where medical treatment is decoupled from their notions of blame and prevention.

To be honest a lot of it is just how heavily the right relies on the appeal to outrage and slippery slope fallacies. If you let the government control one thing it'll want to control ALL THE THINGS!!! You should be angry about that and let us make it so the government can control zero things.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

To be honest a lot of it is just how heavily the right relies on the appeal to outrage and slippery slope fallacies. If you let the government control one thing it'll want to control ALL THE THINGS!!! You should be angry about that and let us make it so the government can control zero things*.

* except making sure those sluts can't enjoy sex with zero consequences.

or non whites think they are human.

or that lgbt....

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well soon new doom will bask us in its heavenly light.

the middle person is hated by alot of the trans communty. because stephoknee is using it as a fetish and apparently starts alot of fights in the community. but other then that everything else is typical crowder bullshit.

Stephoknee is also a "Little" fetishist and pretends to be a young girl. They were "adopted" by a real life couple who have real young children. It's a really gross situation and Stephoknee by all accounts is the type of creepy trans bogeyman that the right wing media think all trans people are like

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aesop Poprock posted:

Stephoknee is also a "Little" fetishist and pretends to be a young girl. They were "adopted" by a real life couple who have real young children. It's a really gross situation and Stephoknee by all accounts is the type of creepy trans bogeyman that the right wing media think all trans people are like

I'm pretty sure they're the only one. They're also really scummy, I know a lot of people in the LBGQT community in Toronto and they all know Stephoknee and all straight up say she is a massive racist and extremely self centered. She was on a trans rights group that when they wanted to bring up the issue of murdered trans people of colour, she yelled and screamed that they didn't matter and they didn't deserve it, and they should focus on her because she's not just transgender, but also trans age.

The really loving creepy part of it she talks openly about the sex she has with her "mommy and daddy" but also talks about how she's the little sister of their grand daughter. If you were truly a 6 year old girl you wouldn't loving talk about having nasty sex openly! I really think there will be some CPS investigation into the whole situation and Stephoknee will scream about Trans rights and how she is being oppressed, and the community will go "no gently caress you".

Also, Tess the plus sized model is an incredibly lovely person too. She actively bullies other models, both plus sized and skinny, demands photo shoots from photographers and if they refuse she threatens to sue. She can barely stand up under her own weight, but claims she is completely healthy. She got into a fight when a friend of mine after my friend complained about her being "you can be healthy at any weight!" and posting a picture of her drinking a big glup, saying that, no you cannot be healthy at any weight, and being morbidly obese is extremely unhealthy, and by pretending it isn't, it causes people to ignore health warnings and just consume as much of whatever they want. My friend has struggled with her weight for as long as I've known her and knows lots of other women who have done the same. Fat acceptance is about not treating fat people like poo poo because they're fat, not saying "oh yea you can eat an extra large pizza for lunch and a bucket of chicken for dinner every day and become immobile, that's normal and beautiful!" no its not. Also, she's also a huge loving racist, but that shouldn't be a surprise.

Thing is, he's chosen the worst types of these people for his example, and is using it as a blanket attack on large numbers of people. Funny though. I'd think most morbidly obese people would be conservatives. Republican rallies all have massive areas reserved for rascals.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Jesus. :stare: I remember reading about Stephonknee in the Trans Megathread but that's worse than I could've imagined.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
EDIT: Oops wrong thread

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Welp, time to get one of those metal scrubbing things and scrub until I bleed. :froggonk:

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/696528836381569025

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

twistedmentat posted:

I'm pretty sure they're the only one.

Ahaha, never forget Lowtax' theories regarding Internet sociology, or the Parrot rear end Club Rule. If I have a kink no matter how sickening I can always find a group of like-minded people to validate it.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

It's late and I'm on mobile but someone shared a Crowder post calling Beyonce a whore.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Doctor Butts posted:

It's late and I'm on mobile but someone shared a Crowder post calling Beyonce a whore.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I hope somebody caps his other loving knee

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Haha the idea that "younger" conservatives aren't as mysogynistic and racist as their elders is laughable. " Beyoncé is a whore because her video criticizes cop murders of black people but why don't minorities vote for us????" :qq:

I thought Walsh and crowder were at least smart enough to dogwhisle that stuff but calling her a stripper and a whore...

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
What would Jesus do? The Christian asked himself... "Rules-lawyer calling women whores." His heart of hearts told him.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Radish posted:

Haha the idea that "younger" conservatives aren't as mysogynistic and racist as their elders is laughable. " Beyoncé is a whore because her video criticizes cop murders of black people but why don't minorities vote for us????" :qq:

I thought Walsh and crowder were at least smart enough to dogwhisle that stuff but calling her a stripper and a whore...

It's okay since she's a n-black

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Radish posted:

They're too cool and hip for whistles.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Whatever it is that Matt Walsh does that other shitfaced bloggers don't is amazing since I really for real hate him which I don't like to admit since it's what he wants.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Radish posted:

Trump has slowly been showing them that it's "okay" to say what they really think and feel about people and things and that they can get away with it if they just never back down one inch from it. Dog whistles are so 2012, bullhorns are all the rage in the merry old land of 2016.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

nine-gear crow posted:

Trump has slowly been showing them that it's "okay" to say what they really think and feel about people and things and that they can get away with it if they just never back down one inch from it. Dog whistles are so 2012, bullhorns are all the rage in the merry old land of 2016.

Also you don't want to break your Demagogue Avatar taboo and risk losing access to your channels.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:stonklol:

The thought of a successful black woman is just terrifying to him, isn't it.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone point out to Crowder that Jesus himself was anointed by a prostitute? I am very curious how Crowder would spin that.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%207%3A36-50

For reference.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Flaggy posted:

Did anyone point out to Crowder that Jesus himself was anointed by a prostitute? I am very curious how Crowder would spin that.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%207%3A36-50

For reference.

"Yeah, but she wasn't some n-black whore ragin' on the cops"

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

There are so many white singers he could have called a whore, wonder why he singled out this particular one?

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

Aesop Poprock posted:

To be fair, I'm sure living your life as someone you're not has all sorts of psychological ramifications. She basically lost access to her kids and her ex-wife wants nothing to do with her. I can understand a sort of psychological regression in which one wants a chance to experience the things they missed out on life.

It's certainly still a little weird (who's 100% normal anyway) and she should definitely be seeing a psychologist to work through everything, but I can at least understand why she might be acting as such.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

xergm posted:

To be fair, I'm sure living your life as someone you're not has all sorts of psychological ramifications. She basically lost access to her kids and her ex-wife wants nothing to do with her. I can understand a sort of psychological regression in which one wants a chance to experience the things they missed out on life.

It's certainly still a little weird (who's 100% normal anyway) and she should definitely be seeing a psychologist to work through everything, but I can at least understand why she might be acting as such.

From what I've heard the family stuff wasn't the reason why she is who she is, it was the result from her fetish.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

Rick_Hunter posted:

From what I've heard the family stuff wasn't the reason why she is who she is, it was the result from her fetish.

Everything I've heard is that she was seeking therapy for being transgender, and her wife gave her the ultimatum of "stop being trans or leave".

She lost her family, job, and was homeless for a while all as a result of coming out as trans. What I can't find details on is when she started acting a a 6 year-old. It could very well be that being rejected for your identity at that age, and having your family, career, and home taken away from you resulted in this sort of coping mechanism of reinventing yourself of when you first thought you were someone else but weren't actually allowed to be yourself.

She said herself that it was about at age 6 when she first thought she was different.

xergm fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Feb 12, 2016

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

xergm posted:

Everything I've heard is that she was seeking therapy for being transgender, and her wife gave her the ultimatum of "stop being trans or leave".

She lost her family, job, and was homeless for a while all as a result of coming out as trans. What I can't find details on is when she started acting a a 6 year-old. It could very well be that being rejected for your identity at that age, and having your family, career, and home taken away from you resulted in this sort of coping mechanism of reinventing yourself of when you first thought you were someone else but weren't actually allowed to be yourself.

She said herself that it was about at age 6 when she first thought she was different.

She's having sex with her elderly adopted family pretending to be a child in a house with other actual young children, whom she hangs around with/plays/lives with like they're her siblings. There's a point where your obvious fetish becomes entirely too creepy and possibly damaging to children where you're past defending.

This person is pretty much utterly disowned by the trans community. I think they would be able to recognize when someone is toxic and irredemable, since many of them have gone through what stephoknee went through or even worse

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE he desperately cries

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm just curious why Crowder knows of Stephoknee and the plus sized model.

I mean, I didn't - you'd have to get pretty involved to get familiar with specifically terrible people like that.

I wonder if he has something to share with us about his inner feelings.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Warcabbit posted:

I'm just curious why Crowder knows of Stephoknee and the plus sized model.

I mean, I didn't - you'd have to get pretty involved to get familiar with specifically terrible people like that.

I wonder if he has something to share with us about his inner feelings.

The same reason we know about Crowder I guess - when you hate something you actively seek out the worst of the worst.

The same reason I get Sargon of Akkad and Davis Aurini recommendations on Youtube.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
I've never listened to a full show of Mark Levin before today, and my two takeaways are:

1) Wow, he really does sound like Master Shake when he gets worked up and squeaky.
2) He flies off the handle at the drop of a hat, often at his own callers. How does he maintain a listenership?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Kro-Bar posted:

I've never listened to a full show of Mark Levin before today, and my two takeaways are:

1) Wow, he really does sound like Master Shake when he gets worked up and squeaky.
2) He flies off the handle at the drop of a hat, often at his own callers. How does he maintain a listenership?

Same reason why people like Trump: Apparently, people like bullies. :shrug:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Doctor Butts posted:

There are so many white singers he could have called a whore, wonder why he singled out this particular one?

Her Superbowl performance cracked the feeble minds of right wingers. She had everyone from Peter King to Guiliani and more crying about the war on cops and how the Black Panthers were literally the KKK for black people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Also, keep in mind that Beyonce and Jay-Z have shown Obama lots of love. That is all the justification folks like Crowder they need for their derision of Beyonce.