Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Daztek posted:

lovely recolours go

Looking at that thing I imagine the big blocker is getting it to not vibrate through the floor for a bit before flying of spinning at a million RPM every time you touch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Mikojan posted:

I like reading this thread but I guiltily admit I skip around 100 pages every time to stay up to date...

Does this make me a bad person? :smith:

As someone who never did this, before recently doing it for 1 week?

It makes you a horribly unadjusted person to Star Citizen. While also making you a well-adjusted human being.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Daztek posted:

lovely recolours go

It's really sad that something that takes literally a couple minutes to do in photoshop is something to brag about, really just another way to sell jpegs to whales.

!!!LIMITED EDITION COLORS! ORDER NOW! SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!!!

Baller Time posted:

The best thing was the "fan video" of some woman who obviously was one of those people you can pay for to read something on video[...]Pear Head deleted the video quickly after being called out on it, and it is probably lost forever.

Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORQ_PqkHzx0

KiddieGrinder fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Feb 12, 2016

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

KiddieGrinder posted:

It's really sad that something that takes literally a couple minutes to do in photoshop is something to brag about, really just another way to sell jpegs to whales.

Don't worry, I'm sure they're not just skins, but 'variants' with some dreams ready to conjure up which will add a hundred new systems to the to-do list.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
They could at least advertising that the red ones go fasta.
Which they dont.
Nothing in this game goes anything.
Cause theres no game.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

KiddieGrinder posted:

Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORQ_PqkHzx0

Seriously, where do you guys find these things? hahaha!

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

Someone should call Guinness book of records and go like " look the crodwfunded project you already gave two records to, now they have over a million backers! that's gotta be a record no? "
Then they investigate and we get the truth : Profit
I like this idea. The Guinness book of records wants proof to declare a record.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Holy poo poo, yes!

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Ben's miserable because at the last team building session at CIG, someone thought it would be a good idea to have a round of "If you're happy and you know it..." and he came to the stark realization he must be miserable because he couldn't perform any of the activities in the song due to physical limitations or risk of harm to himself/others.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Xaerael posted:

f "If you're happy and you know it..."
Clap your hams?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

WebDog posted:

Clap your hams?

If only there was a verse that said "If you're happy and you know it check your phone while you're supposed to be doing a webshow for the idiots who threw over 100m usd at your boss". Everything would have been fine.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Xaerael posted:

Ben's miserable because at the last team building session at CIG, someone thought it would be a good idea to have a round of "If you're happy and you know it..." and he came to the stark realization he must be miserable because he couldn't perform any of the activities in the song due to physical limitations or risk of harm to himself/others.
...and don't get him started on trust falls.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

Xaerael posted:

And when/if he does perform physical activities LIGO detects them.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Please tell me what this is from.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

hanales posted:

Please tell me what this is from.

Horny Grampa 3: Stiffer than ever

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hahahaha, gently caress you Ben.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4575u5/question_on_probation/czx480n?context=3

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Hate that guy, he's also a smug poster on mASSively.
Serious tho, I thought they said the mails where false? lel.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

That guy's a bit dim. Waste of time arguing with him :(

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

There's only one explanation for thinking customer support qualifies as personal and confidential: that's the closest he's gotten to it. Any bulk mail that's personally addressed to him is a precious communique with his most trusted confidant. It's really sad.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Shitizen attitudes to the Beer emails are a bit like catholic transubstantiation. Like the cracker only becomes Jesus when you eat it, the Beer emails only become real when it's bad for Beer to post them

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Well at least I was able to put your reply back to 0 votes. That guy's a dumbass.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Conversations like that are why I gave up on humanity years ago. People are going to believe what they want, and do what they want, even if they ask your advice.

Stupid Person: You know, I really want to walk into that combine harvester.
Old Scruffpuff: I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
Stupid Person: Why? It looks pretty cool, I could probably fit between the blades or walk on top of them.
Old Scruffpuff: You'll get shredded.
Stupid Person: Only if I'm not careful. I can jump over the blade parts.
Old Scruffpuff: Dude the chances of you surviving are almost zero.
Stupid Person: So there is a chance I could survive, see? You said so yourself.
etc. etc.

So now I don't even bother arguing with anyone now.

New ScruffPuff: Have at it, bro.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
How can they be both fake and confidential?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Scruffpuff posted:

Conversations like that are why I gave up on humanity years ago. People are going to believe what they want, and do what they want, even if they ask your advice.

Old Scruffpuff: I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
Stupid Person: Why? It looks pretty cool, I could probably fit between the blades or walk on top of them.
Old Scruffpuff: You'll get shredded.
Stupid Person: Only if I'm not careful. I can jump over the blade parts.
Old Scruffpuff: Dude the chances of you surviving are almost zero.
Stupid Person: So there is a chance I could survive, see? You said so yourself.
etc. etc.

So now I don't even bother arguing with anyone now.

New ScruffPuff: Have at it, bro.

Hang on a sec. Looks cloudy so I want to grab my raincoat...

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

AP posted:

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

AP posted:

I'm personally in love with the self-own they did to themselves simply by implying that they're fake. By doing so they fully admitted that Sandi was stupid and unprofessional. If they felt they had to defend her (LOL) they could have simply said she was under a lot of stress, or a million other things, and left it at that. But nope - the old internet chestnut of "LOL FAKE" got trotted out, and now they're painted into a corner.

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

AP posted:

High fidelity Einsteinian physics.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Samizdata posted:

Hang on a sec. Looks cloudy so I want to grab my raincoat...

And let me hold your car keys while you try it. Don't want them to get caught on something.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Lime Tonics posted:

Star citizen has*

If my list is incomplete or I missed something add to it, the more ideas the better.

Yep, you forgot at least one. Fire fighting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/455nxs/uee_navy_firefighter_helmet/

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Is that... a metal firefighting helmet?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Berious posted:

Looking at that thing I imagine the big blocker is getting it to not vibrate through the floor for a bit before flying of spinning at a million RPM every time you touch it

"It turns out we literally can't make this thing fly. I guess... uh... kinda we designed it before we had to worry about thruster placement and stuff, so all these spikes are probably gonna have to go..."

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Tarkaroshe posted:

"let's not forget that this "email incident" wasn't a first time occurrence that someone who was once held in higher regard, has done something that is obviously going to humiliate CIG and it's staff. And they still continue to do so."
He's does have a point here.... (He's talking about Sandi, right?)

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I just noticed my new Av. Whoever did this to me, thank you. Now every post will have a touch o' the Stimpire in it.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Xaerael posted:

Dunno. Probably some sort of new space alloy. Glitchanium.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

G0RF posted:

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4575u5/question_on_probation/czx51wy]

He's does have a point here.... (He's talking about Sandi, right?)

Nah, I think he's referring to Crobbles' novella he sent to the Escapist.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Unfunny Poster posted:

I've played tons of Arma, and the only time people genuinely use the kinetic alphabet to communicate is on milsim servers.

What world does this guy live in that it'd be nigh on impossible for FPS people to coordinate without the kinetic alphabet? :psyduck:

I'm like 10 billion pages behind because I went to sleep and ate dinner and did laundry and stuff but I need to know

wtf is a kinetic alphabet?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Xaerael posted:

You know who else wore metal firefighting helmets?

:godwin:

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

I'm like 10 billion pages behind because I went to sleep and ate dinner and did laundry and stuff but I need to know

wtf is a kinetic alphabet?

It's that thing the Village People do in the YMCA song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

WhoNeedsAName posted:

And when/if he does perform physical activities LIGO detects them.
:drat:

• Locked thread