Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Parallax Scroll posted:

man i hate aol speak. who even uses "lol" or "lmao" other than 12 year olds on aol? i don't think anyone else does

I actually just say "lol" instead of laughing now. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone got an AOL CD I can borrow? Mine's wore out.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

King of Bees posted:

Anyone got an AOL CD I can borrow? Mine's wore out.
Ya just let me grab a fatty stack from under the seat of my lambo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I agree. From now on Genesplicer and the other mods should probate you when you post in GBS.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i don't want to be a snitch but some guys in the Star Citizen thread in Games are having smilies made of their avs for whatever reason and i propose that anyone who posts those smilies in GBS gets a horrendously long probation

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gilganixon posted:

i don't want to be a snitch but some guys in the Star Citizen thread in Games are having smilies made of their avs for whatever reason and i propose that anyone who posts those smilies in GBS gets a horrendously long probation

:nooner:

e: aww ):

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nooner posted:

:nooner:

e: aww ):

your name will always be a smilie to me :h:

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Spanish Manlove posted:

I got mixed up. Sorry dude who should be on the probate train in Fyad, I hosed up, yo. poo poo.

if you hate GBS that much why do you keep coming in here to read/post?

idgi

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Gilganixon posted:

Eh, Eonwe is a special case, he's been trolling those threads for a long time and his dedication is impressive

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Booblord Zagats posted:

Eh, Eonwe is a special case, he's been trolling those threads for a long time and his dedication is impressive

it's gauche

but if someone else made that thing it's less of a faux pas i guess

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Is it though?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I mean, it's true that consistency is only a virtue if you aren't a gently caress up. But I just respect the man's drive toward complete poo poo posting

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:wrongram:

nah :(

:badram:

:rambad:

nahhhhh :(:(

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
:internetvirtues:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Quote this post to see the hottest new word filter:

cuckservative

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spanish Manlove posted:

Quote this post to see the hottest new word filter:

cuckservative

Haha ew another stinky franco post *holds nose closed w/index and thumb*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

IIRC he managed to piss off the AGDQ 2016 thread and that was pretty funny

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
:letsplay:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

that's sluggishmeat, right

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

symbolic posted:

IIRC he managed to piss off the AGDQ 2016 thread and that was pretty funny

What's an AGDQ?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gilganixon posted:

What's an AGDQ?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758339

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

heh he did troll the hell out of that, didn't he

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Gilganixon posted:

heh he did troll the hell out of that, didn't he

Not to suck the dude's dick or nothin, but he gets funnier with each person who gets mad at him.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

there you go i got your back lady

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
goatse should be allowed imo

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hey franko did you get photobucket to remove the shop I did of you with a long neck? It's saying I "moved or deleted the image" when I did not in fact move or delete the image. It's the only one missing from my account is the reason i'm wondering.

If you didn't I'm going to rehost it and fix the link, if you did i'll respect your wishes but also laugh at you a bit.

e: been a half hour i'm just going to fix the link

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 13, 2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Digital Fingers posted:

Hey franko did you get photobucket to remove the shop I did of you with a long neck? It's saying I "moved or deleted the image" when I did not in fact move or delete the image. It's the only one missing from my account is the reason i'm wondering.

If you didn't I'm going to rehost it and fix the link, if you did i'll respect your wishes but also laugh at you a bit.

e: been a half hour i'm just going to fix the link

ill make sure it gets reupped to imgur jic

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol franco you baby back bitch changing your av back like same day someone bought it for you. I've had thsi bullshit for like 3 weeks now

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

ill make sure it gets reupped to imgur jic

Thanks man, you're the best.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nooner posted:

lol franco you baby back bitch changing your av back like same day someone bought it for you. I've had thsi bullshit for like 3 weeks now

i like it when your not probated nooner, you're posts are good

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Parallax Scroll posted:

i like it when your not probated nooner, you're posts are good

hold up there spiderman i have some forums drama issues about this

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Digital Fingers posted:

Thanks man, you're the best.
http://i.imgur.com/zYOvDDx.png

if everybody uploaded a unique copy to a seperate image host we could create a web ring and we can all be each others affiliates. i miss running a late 90s dbz fansite

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

http://i.imgur.com/zYOvDDx.png

if everybody uploaded a unique copy to a seperate image host we could create a web ring and we can all be each others affiliates. i miss running a late 90s dbz fansite

did you have any sick rear end realplayer clips of stuff that was only out in japan

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Parallax Scroll posted:

did you have any sick rear end realplayer clips of stuff that was only out in japan

I did full episodes, my brosef. buu saga while YTV starts airing reruns 1/3 of the way thru the freeza saga? yeah i had that poo poo.

ripping off ultimatedbz.coms uploads by pre-filling out his file host info thru hidden form fields:smuggo:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
god dammit i was such a good webmaster

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drat that sounds like a nice website

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Take a minute to consider what you're doing and think about possible reasons why you wouldn't be permabanned for it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ralp posted:

Take a minute to consider what you're doing and think about possible reasons why you wouldn't be permabanned for it.

ultimatedbz never really minded, i think at the end of the day everybody always new that was the best dbz site for full eps anyways. the guy never returned any of my emails tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
ralp i think you take your role as moderator on the something awful forums way too seriously at the moment. im concerned about your mental health. :(

please consider taking a vacation or do something that's relaxing and enjoyable for a day or two. you'll come back to us in a much friendlier mood imo

edit: im just saying that you seem really angry and/or on edge lately, like you have a short fuse or whatever. i hope your day is going well though :)

I hate yankees fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Feb 13, 2016

• Locked thread