Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Nitrox posted:

The unrelated video of the same guy is fantastic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iNH7W9SC8

This guy actually owns pretty hard, I'd vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

Who the gently caress wears flip flops to work of any sort?

More than a few people in my office apparently think slippers are an appropriate choice for a professional, if relaxed, work environment. Like, they'd come in wearing normal shoes and change into slippers at some point.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Video link please. It looks like it's just a Coke, but drat I wish it were a chocolate milkshake.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Bottom Liner posted:

Video link please. It looks like it's just a Coke, but drat I wish it were a chocolate milkshake.

I wish it was an iced coffee but sadly it's just a coke.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

BiggerBoat posted:

Who the gently caress wears flip flops to work of any sort?

Dummies.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Nitrox posted:

The unrelated video of the same guy is fantastic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iNH7W9SC8

I dunno who this is, but this guy owns.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Please be dildocopter, please be dildocopter. YES!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Aramek posted:

I dunno who this is, but this guy owns.

Borough president of Staten Island and yeah he does own.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Birb Katter posted:

I was hoping it was the second life dildo rain

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Baronjutter posted:

The owner of some pretty nice restaurants where I live is famous for ALWAYS wearing some sort of open-toe shoe, and shorts if it's anything other than the worst of winter. It's even mentioned in some negative reviews of his places where his bare visible toes grossed out patrons. He will never ever change but I love his place so bring on the toes.

Are you talking about Tom Douglas?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Birb Katter posted:

Pleese, nothink so crude, american. This ees glorious russian tecknology.

Thees is Aerofallosov.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

The owner of some pretty nice restaurants where I live is famous for ALWAYS wearing some sort of open-toe shoe, and shorts if it's anything other than the worst of winter. It's even mentioned in some negative reviews of his places where his bare visible toes grossed out patrons. He will never ever change but I love his place so bring on the toes.

Truly the gooniest of chefs.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Wsa he trying to use his right foot to 'step' on his opponent, then using his left to kick him in the face? That wouldn't work if he succeeded.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

If this fucker got tased every day, it still wouldn't be enough.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

skander posted:

Machines, there's a surplus because of all the park closures.

I, at least, liked this.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

TontoCorazon posted:

Borough president of Staten Island and yeah he does own.

The guy is a douch. He arbitrarily decided that the property owner shouldn't be able to use his property how he wants so he is being a vindictive rear end. The only schadenfreude would be if he was removed from office for obvious abuse of power and corruption. And the judge's ruling will be overturned in a heart beat once it hits a court that isn't in the pocket of the president.

If the people wanted the retreat to stay, the property shouldn't have ever been sold. The Jesuits obviously don't give a poo poo because they sold the place.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

what the gently caress is a ''douch''

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ravenkult posted:

what the gently caress is a ''douch''
A douch (/ˈduːʃ/) is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

+ravenkult A very cool person

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Thank you my douch

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Krispy Kareem posted:

Truly the gooniest of chefs.

Ugh I saw Batali in the Frankfurt airport in 2008 dressed exactly like this and I still have the terrible mental image in my head of him cooking someone's meal looking like a filthy slob with orange crocs.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
If it's any consolation his dad looks like and dresses like a normal dude and runs the best sandwich shop in Seattle.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Ding Dong the Dick is dead
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/698629952716042240

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/article/Senior-Associate-Justice-Antonin-Scalia-found-6828930.php

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

-Zydeco- posted:

Ding Dong the Dick is dead

Hate cheering for the death of anyone, but drat if I don't feel any regret for the passing of this rear end in a top hat.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The republicans are already screaming about how they are gonna block any obama appointee.

I didn't care much for the dude, and his policies were poo poo, and he's probably responsible for a huge amount of grief and war in his lifetime, but now I'm wondering who's going to tell clarence thomas what to think? :ohdear:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

10 months is a long rear end time to hold up a presidential appointment.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
If Obama can't appoint anyone, the next Dem (assuming they win) should appoint Obama.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Samfucius posted:

If Obama can't appoint anyone, the next Dem (assuming they win) should appoint Obama.

That would be the ultimate frood. :getin:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Brainamp posted:

Hate cheering for the death of anyone, but drat if I don't feel any regret for the passing of this rear end in a top hat.

Someone do a quick summary on this guy for non-US goons?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Basically gave the election to Bush jr during the recount of Bush V Gore, hated gays, massively pro life, pro torture, etc.

Just overall not a nice man, and not someone who needed to be in a position with as much power as he had.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Foxhound posted:

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/scalia-worst-things-said-written-about-homosexuality-court

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gher-education/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/06/8-of-supreme-court-justice-antonin-scalia-s-wildest-comments.html

http://www.care2.com/causes/5-absurd-scalia-quotes-you-just-wont-believe.html

Racist, sexist, homophobic poo poo bag who had a job to determine constitutionality of laws. Used his backwards feelings and dismissive attitude to reduce complex matters of extreme importance to millions to "too-bad" isms.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Feb 14, 2016

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ragequit posted:

Yeah it's pretty easy initially, but the severe panic makes the guy harder to understand (which would be the case with nearly any accent) and it came out pretty funny. Are you a goon that "pretends" to not understand human emotion?

http://i.imgur.com/KTkPxO2.gifv

someone put the wasted filter but with misandry on this pls. like that icecream gif

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HEY NONG MAN posted:

10 months is a long rear end time to hold up a presidential appointment.

It's not a long time if you're up for reelection in November.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I don't think they'll be able to hold up the nomination for a full year.

Edit: Well, not without pissing off even more voters.

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 02:39 on Feb 14, 2016

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All this bitching about what the president does, it's like republicans think the black president only gets 3/5ths of a term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Foxhound posted:

All you need to know about Scalia is that he cited 24 as a reason that torture should be legal.