Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Hormone-fueled employees having sex in gross rear end fast food restaurants absolutely happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
And before you even start with the taco jokes, stuff it

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
mama's a voyeur and stayed there watching it til they "finished the burrito"

uptown
May 16, 2009
The SEX couldn't have been good at all if this girl was getting hosed from behind AND making a burrito.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Aleph Null posted:

Hormone-fueled employees having sex in gross rear end fast food restaurants absolutely happens.

Yep. Odds are that sandwich you ate for lunch wasn't the only six-inch that Subway employee handled today

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Just FYI, if you were trying to censor the location of the Taco Bell, you missed one.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
My biggest issue is that this person's mom prepaid for her Taco Bell burrito.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Does that come with special sauce?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

taco bellend

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Big Grunty Secret posted:

My biggest issue is that this person's mom prepaid for her Taco Bell burrito.

If it was a drive-thru you give them the money, they have sex, and then they give you your food. This happens in literally every drive-thru in America.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Samizdata posted:

I also don't wear sunglasses, as I am nearsighted as hell and too poor for prescription shades. Also, the clip on options suck, and I refuse to wear old person visors.

You can buy them at Zenni Optical for like $15 a pop if you don't mind that they come out a little lighter than normal shades.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

uptown posted:

The SEX couldn't have been good at all if this girl was getting hosed from behind AND making a burrito.

Where do you think the burrito came from

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

goose fleet posted:

Where do you think the burrito came from

a modest burrito

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Mods, name change to SEX BURRITO please.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
The recordings have been nice and creepy. Keep up the good work.

Buffy

quote:

This troper did this with Buffy. She actually watched Angel in sydication on TNT, taping it because it was on at 4 and 5 A.M. and by the time she got to I Will Remember You I was so hooked I cried when the VCR didn't work and almost went into a coma when it broke and I missed half of season 4. I got the Buffy DVDs on the strength of Angel, having never seen a solitary episode of Buffy, and literally watched all 144 episodes in about three weeks. (It would've been faster, but I had to go to school, dammit.) I stayed up a whole entire night and watched almost all of season 2, then did the same with season six. When I got the Angel dvds, I did the same thing, except much faster because it was the summer. And I have done this with every singel Star Trek Series, and Babylon 5. My mom asks me why I want to watch it all so fast, and my answer is: A good show (or book series) is like a really delicious meal: you want it to last so you can savor it, but at the same time you want to eat it as fast as you can so you can find what the last bite tastes like. I have a list of shows I want to get pretty much solely for the purpose of doing this: these include Supernatural (I only learned about it and got into it halfway through season 3, so I totally want to get the first two,) Alias (I had just got into it on TNT when they stopped showing it,) and Torchwood (just got the BBC America, so I've never actually seen it but I really want to). I've also done this with book series: whenever I read A Song Of Ice And Fire (which I have way more than is healthy) I read it straigh through, and being an exceptionally fast reader, I can do this with Harry Potter in about two weeks (assuming I don't read nonstop, of course.) Some books are so good you wish you could do this, but alas, it is a relatively new series, so there aren't that many- the beyond awesome House Of Night novels come to mind. I've also done literal Archive Overdosing on Go Fug Yourself (a hilarious website that rips bad celebrity outfits with great wit) and Dressaday.com (a generally awesome blog about, well dresses as well as this very website.

Binge

quote:

This troper considers the Archive Binge a sacred activity and test, required before regularly following a webcomic. So far, he has binged: XKCD, Dueling Analougs, 8 Bit Theatre, DMFA, Cyanide and Happyness, Starslip Crisis, Chainsawsuit, F Chords, Daisy Owl, CVRPG, Ctrl Alt Del, Nerf Now, Awkward Zombie, Lackadaisy, 2P Start, Sluggy Freelance (and my gods it took a while), Suicide For Hire, Fanboys, Slackerz, Looking For Group, Horribleville, The Adventures of Dr. Mc Ninja, VG Cats, Freefall, and Dracula, along with 1/0, The last days of Foxhound, The DM of The Rings, as well as every single issue of the Dragonball manga, as well and the anime from the original series all the way to the craptacular GT, not to mention all the movies, the Deltora Quest series, Redwall, Diskworld, Dragonlance, Assasins Apprentance, plays the Zelda and Mario series sequentially every time there's a new game, not to mention the Starfox series, and there's probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head. I've also started binging several webcomics, only to stop due to unacceptable levels of suck. And I am looking for MORE. God have mercy. (I think I win.)

Goonspotting

quote:

This troper was limited to reading mangas whenever they showed up at Borders. Thus, when I discovered One-Manga, an entire summer was lost - about a month and a half alone was devoted to discovering One Piece, the rest to catching up with Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Inu Yasha. Then, I discovered MST 3 K episodes on You Tube... and later still I discovered this site, and through this site I discovered Girl Genius and Rice Boy....
Non-comic-based archive binging: this site, Encyclopedia Dramatica, various picture/story threads from Something Awful

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

You can buy them at Zenni Optical for like $15 a pop if you don't mind that they come out a little lighter than normal shades.

I will check that option out. Cheers for the tip!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Samizdata posted:

I will check that option out. Cheers for the tip!

Your optomitrist can convert your old glasses into sunglasses for very little money.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Good news guys, you can tweet dumb poo poo that didn't happen and end up published now.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

SEX BURRITO posted:

!!!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

SEX BURRITO posted:

:eyepop:

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
:cool: Awesome

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

SEX BURRITO posted:

Wow, it DOES work.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Crowning Moment of Heartworming

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

What is wrong with that person.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

goose fleet posted:

Wow, that person's parents straight up hate them. Or it didn't happen.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

What is wrong with that person.

:itwaspoo:.txt

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Wow, that person's parents straight up hate them. Or it didn't happen.

I mean, they ARE an ungrateful poo poo.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Khazar-khum posted:

Your optomitrist can convert your old glasses into sunglasses for very little money.

Don't want them all the time, and my script is shifting enough over time I can't really use my old ones comfortably. Interesting info though.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Sometimes I go dumpster diving on reddit and find good poo poo.

r/atheism posted:

My family used to run a bicycle shop that also sold skateboards. One christmas, a grandmother gave her daughter money to pick out a skateboard that her grandson would like. His mom picked out a solid black skateboard that had a white skull on the bottom. It was just a regular skull, nothing 'demonic'.
The week after christmas, the grandmother dragged her daughter and grandson in to exchange the board because it was 'satanic' and purchased with her money and she wasn't going to have any of that! - she scolded her daughter for picking out such an un-holy design and I could tell the kid liked it and that he and his mom really couldn't believe grandma was acting like such a sanctimonious bitch.
I told her it could only be exchanged if it were still in good shape or if there was a defect that the factory would replace, but he'd already ridden it enough to make it un-exchangeable. Nothing was 'wrong' with it, but it was already scuffed/scratched up enough that I couldn't return it to the company or resell it.
I asked her what was wrong with it (as if I hadn't already heard her bitching about the skull) and she almost bit my head off and screamed "IT HAS A DEMONIC SKULL ON IT!" I asked "What's demonic about it?" - she screamed "IT'S A SKULL!!" - Then, to the delight of her daughter and grandson, I screamed back at her "SO WHAT?! WE ALL HAVE SKULLS INSIDE OUR HEADS!"
Grandma walked out in a huff and told her daughter and grandson to "find their own way home!", so I closed the shop and drove them home before grandma got there, just to spite the hateful bitch. I gave him some free risers and bearings and a sheet of grip-tape that was covered in little skulls. They were faithful customers for years after that (the mom and kid, NOT the grandma - I'm sure she died from being a bitter old bitch not too long after that)

"I scream at customers all the time! I stopped halfway through the workday instead of having the kids call their own drat parents. Real business owners--of which I totally am one, fyi--willingly lose hours of work for random strangers all the time!"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

quote:

Then, to the delight of her daughter and grandson, I screamed back at her "SO WHAT?! WE ALL HAVE SKULLS INSIDE OUR HEADS!"

:iceburn:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Right. After all, that's where the demons are. :tinfoil:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I swear to every diety ever, that as I was waking up this morning I was reading this story in my head. There were even pictures of her in a striped shirt, pregnant, with a husband who looked like Jim Bob.

quote:

Mary was a young girl.She lived a life of partying, doing drugs, and sleeping with both men and women. one day she found out she was pregnant so she did what many young girls do: drive immediately to the abortion clinic to get it out of her as soon as possible. On the way there she was looking at hear hands on the steering wheel and remember how small her hands used to be, she thought how precious her life has been, that she had been given this great gift of life. she turned her car around.

in a few days God came to her and told her he loved her and ALL his children, but he is saddened when his children live in sin. Mary listened as God spoke. It is those of us that follow GOD that are live happy, fulfilling, and peaceful lives. Oh, and a MERRY christmas.

Mary thought about God’s words every day. She stopped stopped doing drugs, stopped sinning through homosexuality, and began a successful career.. She is now married to a wonderful man and they are expecting their first child.

God’s words came to Mary and they come to you, but only if you listen!

Amen!

I should not read SA before bed... AMEN

Also, I wasn't sure which thread this should be in since my dreaming it happened :shrug:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 15:54 on Feb 13, 2016

J Miracle
Mar 25, 2010
It took 32 years, but I finally figured out push-ups!
So what happened to the first pregnancy, is that the same pregnancy at the end, and does that mean she married a dude that she lived in sin in a drug pit with

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

goose fleet posted:

i like this one because the protagonist owns themselves in the end, a story in hubris

but my pet peeve is why these screen caps always have to include the stupid "I'M A PERSON WHO WAS AMUSED BY THE ABOVE CONTENT" comment at the end. it's like a really obtrusive laugh track and adds absolutely nothing to the piece

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

J Miracle posted:

So what happened to the first pregnancy, is that the same pregnancy at the end, and does that mean she married a dude that she lived in sin in a drug pit with

yeah I was thinking about today and that's a funny missing detail, and I didn't want to fill in anything that wasn't in the dream :iiam:

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
19th Century stdh

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Nckdictator posted:

19th Century stdh

If you like that one, I've got a whole bunch of stdh you're going to love!

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Dogfish posted:

If you like that one, I've got a whole bunch of stdh you're going to love!

'Eh, I know it's a folktale/fable but I found i fairly amusing.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Tried to to my best impression of the voice I read this to myself in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

nerd plus rage posted:

Tried to to my best impression of the voice I read this to myself in.

J... Jer... Jeremy?..

• Locked thread