Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
hey guys and gals what are you doing with your SO this sunday night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Me and your mother are going out for a nice meal, possibly a movie. I'll play it by ear after that. Would love another one of her famous handjobs, though.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Going to eat some valentines chocolate, probably do some dishes too.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whats valentines day?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im going to suck my wifes dick then take her out for fondue. i love to gently caress men.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm moving. So basically I get to drive a few hours in a vehicle full of my poo poo with a caged animal that won't shut the gently caress up.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm moving. So basically I get to drive a few hours in a vehicle full of my poo poo with a caged animal that won't shut the gently caress up.

That's kinda weird to have your wife in a cage

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hookers

Just a bunch of hookers which I will pay for sex

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Melmac posted:

That's kinda weird to have your wife in a cage

Lol it's sadder than that. A half Siamese cat that barely shuts the gently caress up when he's not caged.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Probably going to fist my own rear end in a top hat just like I do every day, OP

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

Lol it's sadder than that. A half Siamese cat that barely shuts the gently caress up when he's not caged.

So vocal whether caged or not?

Maybe something is wrong with him like he's sick or something :(

Don't forget! Moving is very stressful to a cat. Put him in a small room for a few days instead of just throwing him into a big new home. :eng101:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ZsB3VnfJM

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Probably eat a roll of pennies. Probably sniff a couple of vintage farts I have saved in Tupperware and call it a day.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Melmac posted:

Don't forget! Moving is very stressful to a cat. Put him in a small room for a few days instead of just throwing him into a big new home. :eng101:

nah, thats just how siamese cats are. none of them are capable of shutting the gently caress up, ever.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still newly single

so, i'll be fuckin'

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i buried some birds and small mammals that i collected throughout the day. :( i named them all and made individual headstones for them. i adopted a highway. :(

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Going to have a star named after my twinky boy

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I wont be doing anything op

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dely Apple posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

This

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
masturbate to trudeau i guess

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
i'm going to buy my SO a hallmark(TM) card, some ghirardelli(TM) chocolates, some rose(TM) champagne. maybe see that hilarious new TCF flick DEADPOOL starring ryan reynolds

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Gonna gently caress her right in the pussy, OP.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'm gonna jack it alone then maybe make some corn chowder

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
Being stuck at work, apparently.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Priss In Plate posted:

Being stuck at work, apparently.

Jerk it in the work bathroom, make it a romantic work day

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Bedazzled bung

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWqPb16Ox-0

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'll bet tomorrow night's afterparty ought to be lit up. Don't know if they like me there since I'm not perverted enough but it's worth a shot.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBtTX-CXfcU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

im going to see that new hail caesar movie then go out to a nice french place and then probably get a fantastic bj (short for beej)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
prob spend most of the day dicking down my girl then go get something to eat and maybe bar?

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
im going to drink a whole bunch of beer and tug on my willie

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Melmac posted:

Serious Frolicking posted:

nah, thats just how siamese cats are. none of them are capable of shutting the gently caress up, ever.

Pretty much this. But he's attached to me so a day with him and I'll have him lording it up around the new place, so no worries there. The drive is just gonna suck so drat bad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Two words: Rusty Venture.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Working night shift and being bitter

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Not a Children posted:

Working night shift and being bitter

Get a hooker and some blow. Make it a special Valentine's.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

TontoCorazon posted:

Get a hooker and some blow. Make it a special Valentine's.

Lol, special. Round these parts we call that Tuesday. :smug:

I...I can't back that up. :(

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

i got her a piece of sexy black lingerie that she wanted and shes gonna wear that and then im gonna eat her pussy and gently caress her and then we will eat valentines day chocolate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Thanking god I'm single & masturbating furiously.

• Locked thread