Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i thought you were younger than that for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

symbolic posted:

i thought you were younger than that for some reason

quote:

quote:

Old

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

is this the thread where 24 yr olds pretend to be old

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

im gaye posted:

is this the thread where 24 yr olds pretend to be old
yep, welcome home buddy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm 33 and soon to be sent to the death camp where my body will be puree'd in to a paste that will be used to fertilize the ground where gluten free corn is grown

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the longer you look the worse it gets

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Reverse Centaur posted:

Face your fears, live your dreams. I live in a city where everyone just moved from China and India and it's terrifying to drive but you just do it and stop being a millennial pussy.

i got my poo poo pushed in by a drunk driver at 730 am in rush hour traffic, pretty serious accident, he went to jail for a good while. You know what i did? Used the insurance payout to buy a bigger and faster car. poo poo happens, stay sharp, drive like an adult and you'll be fine. 9000% of horrible tree through car deathwrecks are due to people being either teenage acting jackasses or hurried babies that think a 670,000 ton traffic column should give way because they woke up late.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Oh boy oh boy, I have never wanted society to collapse more. I'll loving clean house. Sure, they'll all be in better shape than me but they won't have what it takes to get the job done.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/oKW2BJw.jpg:nws:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

They censor all the choice bits, what's NWS about it?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A Strange Aeon posted:

it's just a precaution

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

A Strange Aeon posted:

Choice bits?

A strange "choice" of words, you might say.

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

'These raw nude photos will remind you every body is beautiful'

No. No, it really did the exact opposite. It reinforced the belief that I would hate being under a woman who would crush me into a fine paste.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like that they make the distinction that Americans can only look at naked bodies in a sexual way and that these photos are beautiful in a different way. ie: not sexy. So more like an interesting looking fungus or that metallica cover that is a close up of bloody jizz.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NESguerilla posted:

I like that they make the distinction that Americans can only look at naked bodies in a sexual way and that these photos are beautiful in a different way. ie: not sexy. So more like an interesting looking fungus or that metallica cover that is a close up of bloody jizz.

America is the only country that likes attractive naked ladies, it is their thing much like the spaniards and their affinity for hairy ballsacks.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

drat that's less of a plus size model and more of a multiply sized model

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fonzarelli posted:

drat that's less of a plus size model and more of a multiply sized model
exponential-sized

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Turn it sideways and you won't be able to tell it's human sized model #effyourbeautystandards #boldncurvy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mad Monk posted:

El Madrid, it's nice to see ya
It's really nice to be here
I love you all

Stale beer, fat fucks, smoked out, cowpokes
Sequined mountain ladies
I love you all

Put your arms around me,
Fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I love you all
I love you all
I love you all

Washrooms smell, they could be cleaner
Stench of cigarettes and stale urea
I love you all

Prodigal son waits to return
To where the dogs play pool
I love you all
I love you all
I love you all
I love you all

No one reads these made up wanna be funny lyrics posts.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Yeah I'm pretty sure the natural human response to "beauty" isn't disgust and terror.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

I think those are just Silent Hill monsters

Cacator fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Feb 13, 2016

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
"All through history kids lived with their parents their entire lives"

Something only said by a millennial just before their mom drives them to their shift at Starbucks.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I mean living at home is okay when you're chipping in on the bills and helping out the family. Not when you're telling people you're saving for a house but you're really wasting your pay cheque on craft beer and lovely limited press vinyls.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
While having a conversation with my parents the other day, in my frustration about yet another delay with transit making me late for work I had remarked that "I hate this god drat city so much". My mother then told me if I wasn't happy that I was always welcome to come home - which is now about a 3 hour drive away from where I live. I'm pretty sure she only said that because she knew I would never, ever say yes.

My family members love each other without question, but we all realize that we can't stand being around each other for more than 3 or 4 days without getting under each other's skin. Living at home while I was in college was nice because it was cheap but after moving out I would never willingly move back, barring some unforeseen circumstance in which either I or one of my parents were no longer able to independently care for themselves.

Millennials: stop draining your parents retirement funds. They've raised you for like two decades already, please gently caress off so they can have a life again and live in peace.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3LoSj9Xj8

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Remember when we were kids and if you saw someone with sleeve tattoos you assumed they were a dangerous biker-murderer? I want to go back to that, millenials get tattoos to commemorate loving nothing.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

red19fire posted:

Remember when we were kids and if you saw someone with sleeve tattoos you assumed they were a dangerous biker-murderer? I want to go back to that, millenials get tattoos to commemorate loving nothing.

as opposed to all those Serious Commemorative Tattoos

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

mdm posted:

Of course. Gotta commemorate the first time you shanked a cop in the bathroom of a Tastee Freez.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

gotta commemorate youre first gf to have a reminder 10 years down the line

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

You know what? gently caress Judd Apatow. The guy sucks. He's not funny. He's kinda witty but that's it. I don't know why people don't say this more often.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this is some generic "alternative rom-com" hipster bullshit.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Illavick posted:

You know what? gently caress Judd Apatow. The guy sucks. He's not funny. He's kinda witty but that's it. I don't know why people don't say this more often.

gently caress Judd Apatow

Knocked Up is the worst movie I have ever seen

It might even be worse than Cars but at least Cars was so bad it made me feel angry, so it led to an emotional response

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

The third picture reminds me of that old photoshop of the guy with his head up his rear end.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

mdm posted:

i got this "rappin' Taz" when my grandmother passed we were very close

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Illavick posted:

But But it has that hot ATT girl?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lmao you watched Cars.

That's cute.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Know what terrible thing about this is? It doesn't have to have a whole lot of views for It be viable for Netflix to shoot a second season. Netflix's threshold of success (if rumor is to be believed) is very low because as long as subscriptions keep increasing, then they continue making shows like this.

But Leah Dunham isn't in it so it's already an improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

A Man and his dog posted:

Lmao you watched Cars.

That's cute.

Nothing about Cars was cute

• Locked thread