Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

ultimatedbz never really minded, i think at the end of the day everybody always new that was the best dbz site for full eps anyways. the guy never returned any of my emails tho

I think he is refering more to the doxxing a fellow forums user by posting their picture which is mostly only okay in the case of unknown goons like the guy who puked all over himself at the party and of barnacle jim cause he has a long face

Parallax Scroll posted:

i like it when your not probated nooner, you're posts are good

aww thanks :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

I think he is refering more to the doxxing a fellow forums user by posting their picture which is mostly only okay in the case of unknown goons like the guy who puked all over himself at the party and of barnacle jim cause he has a long face
hmm youre right i should respect these consistent rules which are applied fairly

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

hmm youre right i should respect these consistent rules which are applied fairly

I just synpad a page put I also put in a little joke :ohdear:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

I just synpad a page put I also put in a little joke :ohdear:
*sighs and sits down on the porch beside u*
snyping is no joke son..

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I posted my pic in gbs and the only owns i got was that i had ciggy ash on my shirt

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

I think he is refering more to the doxxing a fellow forums user by posting their picture

aww thanks :v:
i agree

it's also weirdly obsessive
I think chain probating is obsessive also, but treasuring pics of posters is not healthy

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ralp posted:

Take a minute to consider what you're doing and think about possible reasons why you wouldn't be permabanned for it.

It's a photo of an extremely bad poster who stirs up drama in every thread he posts in. It's been edited in an incredibly innocuous way for "comedic effect".

Are you going to perma ban everyone who's ever posted a picture of Barnacle Jim? What about when people repost pictures of those goons in YLLS that dress badly and make fun of them? How about that goon who dressed in the adventure time shirt and stupid shorts + fedora then tryed to DMCA the picture when people made fun of him.

We didn't doxx anyone Ralp, the pictures already out there.

I know you have a soft spot for Manlove Ralp but the dudes terrible and you should stop going to bat for him, no one wants him here.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Isaac posted:

I posted my pic in gbs and the only owns i got was that i had ciggy ash on my shirt

Did the same thing, someone made fun of my piercings. I didn't feel like they should have been punished for it.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

Did the same thing, someone made fun of my piercings. I didn't feel like they should have been punished for it.

i bet you do have piercings, anime boy

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

https://youtu.be/HQ5l0cpUlqA

SICK FILTH

hampton posted:

i bet you do have piercings, anime boy

Sick Tar' burn :rolleye:

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 13, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
holy lmbo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Digital Fingers posted:

It's a photo of an extremely bad poster who stirs up drama in every thread he posts in. It's been edited in an incredibly innocuous way for "comedic effect".

Are you going to perma ban everyone who's ever posted a picture of Barnacle Jim? What about when people repost pictures of those goons in YLLS that dress badly and make fun of them? How about that goon who dressed in the adventure time shirt and stupid shorts + fedora then tryed to DMCA the picture when people made fun of him.

I know you have a soft spot for Manlove Ralp but the dudes terrible and you should stop going to bat for him, no one wants him here.

whoa whoa whoa please do not point out the completely arbitrary enforcement of the rules which totally was not a result of franco whining to ralp to come to his rescue re: a pic that he posted using his own arms

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nobody will ever make a post better than whatever post u most recently made

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Digital Fingers posted:

Sick Tar' burn :rolleye:

please, the correct response is "na;dr" hth :grin:

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Nooner posted:

please, the correct response is "na;dr" hth :grin:

"no avatar, didnt retard"

i thought you were going to cut out this r-word business?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
such a lust for revenge

this owns

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
this thread is beautiful and beautifuler

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
http://puu.sh/n5SDY/d72bd33287.webm

:effort:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ahahahaha

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:five:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
are you guys getting all autistic up in this bitch?

heres my comment: franco sucks poo poo

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
gbs

e. holy poo poo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im dyin

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wEs9x7G3w

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Feb 13, 2016

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:five:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the thread that keeps on giving

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

this owns

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I had lunch today

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HEHEHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaha uh oh

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Digital Fingers posted:

agreed

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

aahahahahhahahah gently caress i cant breathe

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i missed a meltdown in the town hall :(

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gilganixon posted:

i missed a meltdown in the town hall :(

don't worry, spanish bitchmade will have many more

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ty max and gene for being good mods who let gbs be itself (good)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Mods: goldmine this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763723

edit: and give something for Dongicus too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hogge Wild posted:

Mods: goldmine this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763723

edit: and give something for Dongicus too

i didnt read that one, did it make a ton of "r" words go ape like the last one did?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

i didnt read that one, did it make a ton of "r" words go ape like the last one did?

only one

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i tried to build a snowman today but the snow wouldnt pack together wtf

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

i tried to build a snowman today but the snow wouldnt pack together wtf

lmbo its going to be like 86 here today

Adbot