Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Theory confirmed that pissbabies are happier moaning about the cookbook than actually getting their money back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Where's the cookbook?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Theory confirmed that pissbabies are happier moaning about the cookbook than actually getting their money back.

Give me money. No conditions

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005
Onstad "stole" fifteen whole dollars from a bunch of geeks who otherwise were consuming his content for free. Get a life please.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

This cookbook is tearing us all apart!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Achewood might be coming back but I think this thread needs to die

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

paint dry posted:

Onstad "stole" fifteen whole dollars from a bunch of geeks who otherwise were consuming his content for free. Get a life please.

please send me 15 dollars

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

please send me 15 dollars

Are you writing a cookbook? this is important.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Calaveron posted:

Achewood might be coming back but I think Onstad stole fifteen dollars from me.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

Are you writing a cookbook? this is important.

yes

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
Worst Thread, Posted on Ugliest Forum

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
loving Onstad Witnesses, always coming to my door, asking me if I've heard the bad news (about the cookbook). Yes I heard the drat news (about the cookbook). Feels like all I do when I'm at home is hear the bad loving news (about the cookbook) from you knuckleheads. Stay right there, I'm getting the hose!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Shmoses posted:

Dammit there's no comic this week you guys scared him away!

rip achewood

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

mysterious frankie posted:

loving Onstad Witnesses, always coming to my door, asking me if I've heard the bad news (about the cookbook). Yes I heard the drat news (about the cookbook). Feels like all I do when I'm at home is hear the bad loving news (about the cookbook) from you knuckleheads. Stay right there, I'm getting the hose!

The hose!

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
I really like that last comic. I like this new idea of Achewood coming out every few weeks, or whatever, when Onstad can be bothered and just being one-off strips instead of starting a bizarre storyline and abandoning it and leaving for a year and a half. you know?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

flyingkiwi posted:

I really like that last comic. I like this new idea of Achewood coming out every few weeks, or whatever, when Onstad can be bothered and just being one-off strips instead of starting a bizarre storyline and abandoning it and leaving for a year and a half. you know?

How do you feel about the cookbook controversy? That's all anyone cares about.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Speak truth to power.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Anyone ever read Spacemoose? It's pretty crude, but is also fairly clever at times.
It's sort of a proto-Achewood.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

I love me some space moose "I wish I was pure rubidium!" But I wouldn't call it a proto Achewood unless Achewood was starred by three Lyles and Teodor.

When the cookbook controversy first sprung around I also frustrated another goon into offering me $15 to shut up, I had to email him saying I hadn't actually bought the thing, and he thanked me for being so decent. :kiddo: That is my story thank you for reading it.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
goon project: send me 30$ and then you'll have an even better story to tell for the rest of your life. If you think it feels good to constantly tell a bunch of uninterested strangers about the time you lost 15$ ten years ago, imagine how good it will feel when you get to say 25$ instead (the other 5$ is my processing fee)

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Are you going to use your ill gotten gains to make a craft soda company tho

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone tried Onstad's soda?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Tastes like ill gotten cookbook lucre.

And divorce.

Just Offscreen fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Feb 13, 2016

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

Anyone ever read Spacemoose? It's pretty crude, but is also fairly clever at times.
It's sort of a proto-Achewood.

No it isn't. It's a conservative university student who thinks rape is hilarious trying really hard to piss off feminists and minorities with try-hard edgy humour.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

El Gallinero Gros posted:

No it isn't. It's a conservative university student who thinks rape is hilarious trying really hard to piss off feminists and minorities with try-hard edgy humour.

Calaveron posted:

Achewood might be coming back but I think this thread needs to die

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Zefiel posted:

unless Achewood was starred by three Lyles and Teodor.

And that's a neat concept!

well there you go. highlight of the trip was a turgid moose with loose ideas about personal rights

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
can i play

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
cartilage head stationary reads: I'm a loving moron.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

we are all the guy who sucks

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
I just thought about Ray's mom being really scared of Grace Jones and lolled

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Achewood is a celebration of the English language.