Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
CF is more to get on steam instantly, no muss no fuss. I haven't seen any advertisements for any of that stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
A large amount of people at my Uni somehow know about this game. I wasn't under the impression that it got much visibility outside of forums like these.

I seriously hope multiplayer is as cool as I imagine, now that I realize I got a few local people to play with.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

Avocados posted:

A large amount of people at my Uni somehow know about this game. I wasn't under the impression that it got much visibility outside of forums like these.

I seriously hope multiplayer is as cool as I imagine, now that I realize I got a few local people to play with.

Expect at least a couple more months for multi-player. Someone posted earlier that the guy stated MP had to be shelved because he added so much content since then.

I expect him to do bug fixes for 3-6months, then work on getting multi back in.

Don't worry gents, soon you'll get to Eiffel Tower your favorite NPC then argue about who's the father of the baby when it comes.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Thor-Stryker posted:

Expect at least a couple more months for multi-player. Someone posted earlier that the guy stated MP had to be shelved because he added so much content since then.

I expect him to do bug fixes for 3-6months, then work on getting multi back in.

Don't worry gents, soon you'll get to Eiffel Tower your favorite NPC then argue about who's the father of the baby when it comes.

Can you marry player characters? I want to gently caress my wife... but as an anime.

jzilla
Apr 13, 2007

I want to get cucked in this anime farming game.

Welp can't say a certain word about your anime wife having sex with another anime character .

jzilla fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Feb 7, 2016

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It also filters cuckservative now.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I don't see a Jeb! filter in preview reply. I know that Tom Brady, the bone and that other GBS meme got hit with filters though. Not sure whether to be disappointed or not that the second one is more boring than the GBS filters.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Tom Brady, I'm gay, Im gay, cuck, cucked, cucking

Which one's the bone?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The xbone, which is to say that for one reason or another in some advertisement probably Xb and One were all that were visible, it made people giggle in the hate thread for it, and they used the combination enough that it got a filter (but not enough to be as funny as the bold items sadly).

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I don't see a Jeb! filter in preview reply. I know that Tom Brady, the bone and that other GBS meme got hit with filters though. Not sure whether to be disappointed or not that the second one is more boring than the GBS filters.

Just quote any post where someone says cuckservative

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Chantilly Say posted:

Quote letting you see past all the filters is genius and so is that filter in particular.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Chantilly Say posted:

Is that a word actual human beings say because god drat

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Just the subhumans of GBS.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

The xbone, which is to say that for one reason or another in some advertisement probably Xb and One were all that were visible, it made people giggle in the hate thread for it, and they used the combination enough that it got a filter (but not enough to be as funny as the bold items sadly).

"X-bone" as a moniker was a thing within the Xbox org at Microsoft before the name was announced publicly. It was an inevitable consequence.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

Just the subhumans of GBS.

I have to check - for science's sake - on cuckatrice

Boy howdy I can't wait for Stardew Valley!

Kea
Oct 5, 2007
I'm really looking forward to stardew valley, really getting a mix of friends of mineral town and maybe parts of rune factory.

As far as Chucklefish are concerned Risk of Rain was pretty awesome. Starbound I found a lot more fun than Terraria and had a few improvements (just an opinion) I bought it in early access and definately got my moneys worth but maybe I'm just easily amused? Interstellaria well, the UI and presentation were terrible. There might have been a good game under it but I couldn't put in the effort to find out, despite the fact it sounded good on paper (speaking of sound, soundtrack was pretty awesome)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shoehead posted:

Is that a word actual human beings say because god drat

yes, at least on msnbc, where they were talking up a storm about it the other night

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I think Interstellaria is getting a big UI update soon.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

Kea posted:

I'm really looking forward to stardew valley, really getting a mix of friends of mineral town and maybe parts of rune factory.

As far as Chucklefish are concerned Risk of Rain was pretty awesome. Starbound I found a lot more fun than Terraria and had a few improvements (just an opinion) I bought it in early access and definately got my moneys worth but maybe I'm just easily amused? Interstellaria well, the UI and presentation were terrible. There might have been a good game under it but I couldn't put in the effort to find out, despite the fact it sounded good on paper (speaking of sound, soundtrack was pretty awesome)

Chucklefish had zero involvement with Risk Of Rain beyond pissing off the guys that made it over a money spat.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I think Interstellaria is getting a big UI update soon.

Thank loving christ. I bought that at launch and haven't touched it since because of various reasons.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Gibbo posted:

Chucklefish had zero involvement with Risk Of Rain beyond pissing off the guys that made it over a money spat.

I'm keeping up with this thread a bunch! Not sure where you heard that but as far as I know this is a load of nonsense that never happened.

As far as publishing goes, It's always down to the developer to take it or leave it when it comes to advice, and we'd never actively force them to make changes to their game. Just in case anyone was wondering about that.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Wait are you Chucklefish

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Merely an alpaca enthusiast

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Jackard posted:

Merely an alpaca enthusiast

Who isn't??

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
You used to be all about Koalas maaan

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shoehead posted:

You used to be all about Koalas maaan

i can't trust someone who flips so easily on this topic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

drunken officeparty posted:

Wait are you Chucklefish

yes supernorn works for chucklefish

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

So can you tell us if CA has a dayjob and if not how he isn't homeless yet

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Supernorn posted:

Who isn't??
Hence 'merely'

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

drunken officeparty posted:

So can you tell us if CA has a dayjob and if not how he isn't homeless yet

Also what is CA's favorite ice cream flavor

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Chantilly Say posted:

Also what is CA's favorite ice cream flavor

I need to know if I'm going to see all his heart events.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
HM always shows all the waifus you can have ahead of time, so if you want to sell big bucks you probably should make a character list

I really wish this wasn't true but it totally is

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Gamerofthegame posted:

HM always shows all the waifus you can have ahead of time, so if you want to sell big bucks you probably should make a character list

Marrying anime babes is cool.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Gamerofthegame posted:

Stardew Valley has waifus and husbandos. I assume everyone has their 2016 GOTY awards prepared

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Abigail's bio is missing the fact that she is an indie game dev

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm going to marry the cutest boy and live on the gayest farm. But until then I'll have Stardew Valley

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Shoehead posted:

I'm going to marry the cutest boy and live on the gayest farm. But until then I'll have Stardew Valley

you mean you dont already live like this?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Rrussom posted:

you mean you dont already live like this?

I'm trying my best

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Steam says the game is unlocking in 1 week and 5 days but I can't throw money at this yet :/
What gives?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Steam says the game is unlocking in 1 week and 5 days but I can't throw money at this yet :/
What gives?

I think that's normal for CF releases. Interstellaria was the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
ConcernedApe has also said that he doesn't want people preordering his game.