Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
clgs comp is actually a super cc heavy hellfuck but i doubt it will matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Schnorkles posted:

TSM's draft is completely disgusting. I have no idea what CLG is doing.

Yeah what the hell? I hope they get destroyed, even though I love seeing Ashe.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Work Friend Keven posted:

Bitch you try and take the rain mans swag pink game shirts you pay the price. Buds here comes TSM.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Bjergsen having none of this.

Edit: Really Sven, really.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Thanks for leashing blue for me, bitch

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

"I'll let you have blue if you let me have a kill"

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Masterful gank by the jungle master xsmithie

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Xsmithie, what are you doing.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
:psyduck: Why would you go back in there

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Xmithie the hero?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

"Their 5-man dive failed, better gift them a few kills for their troubles" -Xsmithie

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Like, TSM pushes them to tower after a weird gank, and then simultaneously Xsmithie decides to get in a 1v2 in the Jungle while Darshan fights a 1v3 in bottom lane from behind. What the gently caress?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Phreak manages to correctly read up on stats that is likely easily available to him while casting lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
extremely awesome comp from clg if they were playing in season 5

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
What did that arrow hit?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

lol that arrow

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Darshan ratted on DoubleLift when he tried to recruit him to TSM. I wonder if he regrets his mistake.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

AegisP posted:

What did that arrow hit?

alistar as he got fates called it looked like

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
This is a train wreck from CLG. And apparently they wanted it.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That arrow interaction seems like horseshit

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

henkman posted:

That arrow interaction seems like horseshit

They nerfed Ashe's arrow so it no longer stuns or does damage.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

CLG all 0/2/0 like real bros

Thank you darshan for being a useless idiot and going 0/3/0 the moment I type this.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
GJ CLG. You earned that kill.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
This is embarrassing.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Graves ult having a full screen range is honestly sort of bullshit

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I have no idea what CLG were expecting with this p/b but they loving deserve this.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

I have no idea what CLG were expecting with this p/b but they loving deserve this.

You keep taking the words right outta my mouth.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ahahahahahahah, Xsmithie with the epic over-chase. Still don't know how you can kick Pobelter and Doublelift while keeping the Xsmithie

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

A Summoner Has Disconnected

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming
So I guess thats what happens when you give a team almost EVERY power pick.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Hotshot must have bet a bunch of money against his own team.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

e: app

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Wuxi posted:

Ahahahahahahah, Xsmithie with the epic over-chase. Still don't know how you can kick Pobelter and Doublelift while keeping the Xsmithie

I'd gamble on an solo q player over Xsmithie at this point. Any notorious junglers on NA?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I feel so sorry for GBM, going from having one of the strongest junglers in the world to one of the weakest 3 junglers in NA. Nobody should ever pick Malphite, even in competitive. He had the 1-2-3 nerf that Riot loves so much, he got nerfed twice and then his item got nerfed too so there's no reason to play him anymore.

Top lane tanks better than Maokai this patch:
Malphite (Tankier + Harder engage)
Nautilus (More CC, more damage potential)
Sion (Much, much tankier, less reliance on Teleports)
Trundle (Anti-Tank, good engage)
Dr Mundo (Still loving good pick mundo jesus christ)

There's also gimmicks you could run top lane. Impact is a former world champion, why are you putting him on the shittiest tank in the game right now

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Highlights for this game should probably just be the P/B screen followed by the end of match score.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I feel so sorry for GBM, going from having one of the strongest junglers in the world to one of the weakest 3 junglers in NA. Nobody should ever pick Malphite, even in competitive. He had the 1-2-3 nerf that Riot loves so much, he got nerfed twice and then his item got nerfed too so there's no reason to play him anymore.

i think you meant to write maokai here but you're right

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Not really sure that TSM did much better than they have done recently. If they didn't get the best toplaner and botlane combo in the current meta plus a strong jungler and the ability to counterpick mid and then regular lane matchups on top of that, that game would likely have been completely different.

AegisP posted:

Highlights for this game should probably just be the P/B screen followed by the end of match score.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

KOO played Ashe a couple of days ago and Pray is probably the best Ashe in the world by some margin and it only worked okay because he has amazing accuracy on the ashe arrows.

Ashe is not a good pick right now and def. not a 2nd rotation pick.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

exethan posted:

i think you meant to write maokai here but you're right
Yeah, whoops. Righteous Glory was nerfed in the same three-patch cycle that Maokai was nerfed once or twice, and like all Riot 3-hit nerfs they never adjusted him later on when the meta changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
So apparently Ryze is 1-8 in NA LCS. Fiora is 14-1. Good job CLG.

• Locked thread