Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Windows won't start for no loving reason. I didn't install any new software the last time I used it, as far as I remember. Gay I hate windows so much but I need it to play games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Thin Privilege posted:

Gay I hate windows so much but I need it to play games.
E: Yeah OK I had some dumb sounding content here but really I just wanted to quote you typoing "gay" :downs:.

I'm assuming you meant "gah" there

AlphaKretin has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Feb 11, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

AlphaKretin posted:

E: Yeah OK I had some dumb sounding content here but really I just wanted to quote you typoing "gay" :downs:.

I'm assuming you meant "gah" there

Yeah I meant "ggh" and I corrected the autocorrect twice and it still did it?? Fuckin ipad

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I napped in the uni library at lunch today instead of eating because I was so tired, but I'm still tired now and because I didn't eat I ended up hungry-buying some fancy rear end noodle pot that I can't even cook properly because I don't own a kettle. God, my life choices are loving poo poo.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Thin Privilege posted:

Windows won't start for no loving reason. I didn't install any new software the last time I used it, as far as I remember. Gay I hate windows so much but I need it to play games.

I'm having the same problem on my work laptop: windows just stopped booting for no apparent reason, and no manner of coaxing it via the recovery menu seems to be able to revive it. Luckily I had recently installed Linux so I can access my files no problem.

Actually I have halfway made up my mind to completely ditch windows, at least for work purposes.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
I bought a Nintendo DS on eBay that didn't come with a charger. It arrived on Tuesday but the charger I bought probably won't arrive until tomorrow so I've had a DS sitting doing nothing for days and I just want to play Mario Kart.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Depression sucks. I don't have much TO be depressed about, but yet today, boom, depressed.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
I bought a DVD off eBay yesterday and now I realise it's coming from the UK so I'm going to have to wait slightly longer than I originally thought.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Depression sucks. I don't have much TO be depressed about, but yet today, boom, depressed.

:therapy:

Edit: not joking. It works.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I bought a hoodie the other day and it's slightly too tight around my neck and wrists. Otherwise it's fitted quite well (I'm used to bigger hoodies since I tend to wear them at home anyways) so I'm just gonna have to deal with it.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
It's gotten cold enough and windy enough out that I have chapped lips. I don't like lip gloss, never saw the appeal.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aleph Null posted:

Can't swing it, but I do take zoloft which has helped a ton over the years. Still have some rough days though.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Can't swing it, but I do take zoloft which has helped a ton over the years. Still have some rough days though.

:smith::hf::smith: I literally just started on it today. Hopefully it helps. I actually had a nervous breakdown a week and a half ago, and I'm uh, not doing well...

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I didn't get the job. Rather bummed out about it, I had really gotten my hopes up.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
In my work trip to Disney World they also rented the Harry Potter attraction at Universal. It was slightly too short of a time frame and I didn't get to see the wand shop and ride the Hogwarts simulator twice.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Choco1980 posted:

:smith::hf::smith: I literally just started on it today. Hopefully it helps. I actually had a nervous breakdown a week and a half ago, and I'm uh, not doing well...

Not gonna lie man, takes a few weeks to kick in pretty well, but it's worth the wait. If you get some major anxiety you can ask your doc for a xanax script to pop while you are getting started with the zoloft.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Sweet As Sin posted:

In my work trip to Disney World they also rented the Harry Potter attraction at Universal. It was slightly too short of a time frame and I didn't get to see the wand shop and ride the Hogwarts simulator twice.

When I went to Disney World I went on both Harry Potter simulator rides and both of them broke down while we were mid-ride.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
I made more waffles for breakfast than I can physically eat. Now what do I do with the leftover waffles?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There are these semi-famous stairs near my house. It's like 170 steps and I like to use it to work out once a week. Today a bunch of people were milling around taking pictures of it and taking selfies and taking up space so I couldn't work out.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Whenever I see a video of an ape using a tool it always bugs me how flimsy and inelegant their grip on their termite-poking-stick-or-whatever is. I want to walk up and slap it out of their hand. Probably not worth getting my face/genitals ripped off though.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
My sleep schedule is a disaster again so I'm up all night and sleeping during the day. I have job interviews and job calls and what not to get to and I can make myself be awake for them but I feel like death every time.

My sleep issues also completely rule out certain jobs because I just plain can't get somewhere at 9 a.m. every day for long periods of time.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
An app I use was broken for a long time. Then it was fixed. Today's update broke it again.

My dad is the only member of my family nearly as much a shameless weaboo as me, but I'm pretty sure he only watched this show with me because I asked and not because he wanted to, and now I feel like a pushy jerk. I just wanted someone to watch Kamen Rider with :saddowns: :japan:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I have so many bookmarks that aren't abandoned or infrequently posted in that I have to start turning to page 2 if I haven't had a chance to check in a while.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm like super gassy.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

There's too much dressing on my salad.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Malachite_Dragon posted:

An app I use was broken for a long time. Then it was fixed. Today's update broke it again.

My dad is the only member of my family nearly as much a shameless weaboo as me, but I'm pretty sure he only watched this show with me because I asked and not because he wanted to, and now I feel like a pushy jerk. I just wanted someone to watch Kamen Rider with :saddowns: :japan:

The Awful app sometimes refuses to show posts for me, and then I have to *ugh* use the browser.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I'm in the market for a new laptop and one that's almost exactly what I want goes on sale for really cheap tomorrow, except I won't have the money to spend on it until Tuesday :negative: I could technically buy it tomorrow because my landlord hasn't cashed our rent check yet, but then I have to pray that he doesn't try to cash it until Tuesday because otherwise I'm going to look an irresponsible douche and I am an adult who should more be responsible than to borrow against his rent money, even if only for a day!

And even if I did have the money for it, I get horrible indecision if I have to spend more than a couple hundred bucks on anything, so no doubt I would hem and haw at it all day and miss out on the sale :negative:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Which laptop?

e: I loving hate how Buzzfeed vomits all over Youtube. I think they make 10+ videos every single day and of course they are all poo poo.

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Feb 15, 2016

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Aleph Null posted:

It's entirely possible to be on meds and in therapy and still have bad depression days. Thanks chronic illness!

I'm not sure I have enough orange juice to last me through the snowstorm.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I got food poisoning, powered through, got drunk and now I'm hung over and starving.

What is my life?!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Inzombiac posted:

I'm like super gassy.

Inzombiac posted:

I got food poisoning, powered through, got drunk and now I'm hung over and starving.

What is my life?!

A series of poor gastrointestinal decisions? :v:

A mod I used in X-Com 2 got pulled by the creator and now I'm having to fight with the game to get to play it, because it won't load a save if you no longer have all the mods enabled that you had when you made said save. Just load the loving saaaave :argh:

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Thanks to Skype auto-correct I just advised a junior colleague that he needed to be hamster of his own destiny. The mild levity this has engendered has detracted from the validity of the point I was making.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Mu Zeta posted:

Which laptop?

I posted it in SHSC, but this guy. Slickdeals has a code to drop it down to $700 but according to the people posting on the deal it's going to go pretty quick.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Now my other neighbor is blasting popular country music again. I know it's cliched but this poo poo all sounds the same.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
I didn't find out today was President's Day until after I'd already fought i35 traffic and crossed town to get to the place to renew/update my car registration.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

Now my other neighbor is blasting popular country music again. I know it's cliched but this poo poo all sounds the same.

Still better than my banjo learning downstairs neighbor who's been playing the scales for hours at a time at least 4 days a week...since 2014.

Sweet Calamity
Feb 15, 2008
Take nothing from nothing and you'll have nothing left.

AlphaKretin posted:

I have so many bookmarks that aren't abandoned or infrequently posted in that I have to start turning to page 2 if I haven't had a chance to check in a while.

On the other end of the spectrum, I never have enough new posts in my bookmarked threads. I bookmark more threads so that I have something to read, but I end up ignoring them and getting super cranky that my favorite few only have 3 posts. If I could leave them alone for a week, I would be happy. But I'm too stubborn to, so instead I'm bitching.

I've had my head wrapped up in archaic English grammar all day; now my brain is fried. I seriously feel like I'm unable to compose real sentences right now. Perfect time to post on the internet!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Malachite_Dragon posted:

A series of poor gastrointestinal decisions? :v:

Unrelated but both are annoying.
Food poisoning hit me while watching Deadpool. I missed about three minutes because I had to go blow rear end in the bathroom. I hear I didn't miss anything important.

I am going to see it again this weekend with a friend and I am not eating a thing beforehand aside from water and rice.

My GF made red wine drunken noodles that were really great and looked neat but I ate too much and woke up starving.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm starting to think all my problems stem from drinking, pooping and being too rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category...Ep1DwkRgtZ9XtiA

Who the gently caress is buying this. It's over $700 too.