Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Adventure Pigeon posted:

The fire should last a bit longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Carol Pizzamom posted:

The analog thumbstick seems like a good idea for a spaceship game but the axis tilt seems like it would just get in the way of your aim

It takes some conscious effort to actually tilt the mouse, it's stabilized by springs or something, so I don't think that would be much of a problem unless you map tilt to something stupid

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Galarox posted:

Gah! ok give me a minute I will see what I can do

What does everyone think about putting the middle finger on the arm rolling the sleeve instead of the arm that's flexing. I really feel like that's the play on this one.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I hope you guys like this

lol

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

biglads posted:

OK I know I'm a few pages late on this, but I think we need a PAAARP slider that runs from 0 to PAAARP. The slider must be non-movable and fixed to maximum (PAAARP) and clicking on it just triggers airhorn.wav

Good idea. I'll make sure to make the slider knob this icon: :gary:

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Bootcha posted:

Needs a middle finger.

Revised for the Bootcha:

But I aint gonna do any more revisions now. Stop suggesting stuff unless it's some other painting/poster/other artwork I can gently caress with. I need ideas :)

Galarox fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 15, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Toops posted:

Good idea. I'll make sure to make the slider knob this icon: :gary:

I dunno about more random stuff in the ui

keep it chill

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

keep it chill

parp is already a huge part of the game it needs no setting imo

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Merch

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

keep it chill

same

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

This is accurate. Star Citizen certainly fucks people. :pgabz:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

needs an asterisk pointing out that we can't guarantee any loving in the literal sense, and that we can't be accountable for fedora wearing robot's-dick-sucking superwhales

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

fuzzknot posted:

This is accurate. Star Citizen certainly fucks* people. :pgabz:

*no lube

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

keep it chill

Keep it chilldankis

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Iridium posted:

needs an asterisk pointing out that we can't guarantee any loving in the literal sense, and that we can't be accountable for fedora wearing robot's-dick-sucking superwhales

*Please note: loving is a fallacy :smug:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Time for 10 from the Chairman! Hot and steaming and ready for all of us.

http://i.imgur.com/2EeVx6S.mp4

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

As a backer bonus, one in every three is a special "Stimpire" edition using Deep Heat and Fibre Glass as lubricant.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

is it ten for the chairman or the developers this week?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

biglads posted:

As a backer bonus, one in every three is a special "Stimpire" edition using Deep Heat and Fibre Glass as lubricant.

You open up the thing and there's just one of those urethra catfish in there. "Aw damnit, guess I gotta shove this up my dickhole..."

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Beet Wagon posted:

You open up the thing and there's just one of those urethra catfish in there. "Aw damnit, guess I gotta shove this up my dickhole..."

"Congratulations commando. Welcome to the Stimpire."

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

biglads posted:

Very few things make me cringe.. Holy poo poo, Fiber Glass Lube. "Ground into fine 1cm long slivers, this is THE lube to help make you REALLY feel the love of the Stimpire. Happy Day-After-Valentines!"

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

If I say 'fallacy' this means I am clever you see

You should go for some more clever words like antidisestablishmentarianism... or smock. I like smock.

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.
About those lovely flowers Sandi received when she returned home to the palatial pallisades homestead (thanks backers) after she had finished her 10th Dan examination and discovered at least 3 New aquatic life forms on the way back.

The Crobbler wasn't even there to present them ,he is busy , rapidly waving his hands around in Europe. So effectively some minion was assigned the task. I would also wager the foliage in question was purchased remotely using a CIG credit card. One of the 12 black ones that exist for his elite republican guard

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

biglads posted:

Beet Wagon posted:

:laffo:

The Epic Tale of the Goonship Ramparp: The story so far for them what came in late

Part 1
Part 2

and now the thrilling continuation

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN THE EXCITING CONCLUSION

:gary:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Gilganixon posted:

this is the best

chilldankli heroes of the universe

gently caress the stimpire

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gilganixon posted:

The Epic Tale of the Goonship Ramparp: The story so far for them what came in late

Part 1
Part 2

you're amazing

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

EightAce posted:

About those lovely flowers Sandi received when she returned home to the palatial pallisades homestead (thanks backers) after she had finished her 10th Dan examination and discovered at least 3 New aquatic life forms on the way back.

The Crobbler wasn't even there to present them ,he is busy , rapidly waving his hands around in Europe. So effectively some minion was assigned the task. I would also wager the foliage in question was purchased remotely using a CIG credit card. One of the 12 black ones that exist for his elite republican guard

I like that she said she came home to that after martial arts training. Pfft. We all know she's never seen a martial arts studio in her life is fully qualified in every martial art known to man and has been ever since she was a little girl just woke up from the hangover from whatever the gently caress she was on on Friday.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Gilganixon posted:

Holy poo poo

Why the gently caress did Geims nark on us

That fucker

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Gilganixon posted:

Part 1
Part 2

Just fantasitic. What will happen next in the exciting conclusion in (two) weeks? We'll have to wait and see. :(

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nomenclature posted:

Apparently, Ben Lesnick did the EVA mo-cap:
https://gfycat.com/HarmfulLameDeer

I love this. It's a perfect microcosm of Star Citizen: The welcoming mystery of a space ship. The gentle floating on dreams toward something cool. Fidelity! Suddenly—PFFFFFFFFFFFFT—faceplant—flail uselessly.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Wise Learned Man posted:

I love this. It's a perfect microcosm of Star Citizen: The welcoming mystery of a space ship. The gentle floating on dreams toward something cool. Fidelity! Suddenly—PFFFFFFFFFFFFT—faceplant—flail uselessly.

Gravity is a bitch

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

3200mhz RAM is literally the Devil. Literally.
Lipstick Apathy

Gilganixon posted:

:pusheen:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Gilganixon posted:

Part 1
Part 2

games you loving narcnerd

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Gilganixon posted:

Part 1
Part 2

Yay the chilldanki :dance:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

We may as well close the thread after the conclusion, not even CIG can top this :allears:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Daztek posted:

We may as well close the thread after the conclusion, not even CIG can top this :allears:

*holds finger up like Muslim cleric* friend, make no mistake, there is always more, and it is always worse

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015
This thread delivers over and over.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Tbh, i bought a 10 dollar starter SA package early on and I already got more than my money's worth of experience, just by following its development and checking the thread from time-to-time to see what has been added or improved. It's an amazing thread to follow because of the game's insane mismanagement and horrible design.

So even if the launch product is completely great (which I frankly don't believe will happen), I can truly say the journey was great, regardless of the destination

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

I've watched that guys videos before, he seems like a real nice guy and he's in constant pain because of his back due to a really hosed up accident he had on honeymoon or something.

It's pretty sad that even at this late stage the cult propaganda is still reaching new people and influencing them to spend more money, dude is thinking of buying a Cutlass Black because it looks cool and he'll be able to do all these amazing things in the game. Some stuff is too sad to laugh at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Is the reason that Chris is such a mushmouth and hard to understand because he's suffering from Paaaaaaaaaaaarpinson's disease? :gary:

Serious question though, is Chris bald and wearing a toupee or something? Something about his hairline is weird.

• Locked thread