Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Reverse Centaur posted:

I just traded five games and a phone for psn cards and can't find a thing to buy. Good times.
Would you like to buy some Itchy and Scratchy Money? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

housefly posted:

Yeah, I'm told it is very good. Apparently delta includes all the dlc and fixes a number of issues the game had. I was debating between this and the vita y's game, so this won.

Ys:moc is real good and probably better than ssd unless you have a regular coop pal

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

EricHall posted:

I ended up getting Capcom Fighting Allstars and Starwhal from this sale. I know both of them aren't supposed to be great, but for less than 5 for the both of them, I'm willing to try them out. If nothing else, the two provide a boost to my collection of Capcom fighting games and odd multiplayer games, respectively.

I picked these up (and a few other games) as well. Capcom Fighting Evolution's big draw is being the closest thing to a home port of Red Earth/Warzard (and then some, since most of the characters weren't playable in RE.) I fired it up and noticed frames being dropped in a couple of the stages, which for a fighting game... yeesh. I have no idea if it's like that in the Xbox version as well. But the price was nice and given the number of copies of SSFIITurbo I own it's clear that I can never have enough Street Fighter.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

There'll apparently be no physical PS4 release of Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls for the North America region. Stupid.
http://gematsu.com/2016/02/heavy-rain-ps4-launches-march-1

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Sprat Sandwich posted:

Christ EDF 4.1 is £58 on the UK PSN.

It's the most expensive non-deluxe edition game I've seen on there.

PQube, ladies and gentlemen. They're selling it on their own goddamn store for £40, there's literally no excuse for that digital markup.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

MisterAlex posted:

There'll apparently be no physical PS4 release of Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls for the North America region. Stupid.
http://gematsu.com/2016/02/heavy-rain-ps4-launches-march-1

They are doing you a favor.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Why would they release a physical version of those games? Why do you think there's a demand that would justify the extra money spent? It's weird enough they're making it.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

axleblaze posted:

Why would they release a physical version of those games? Why do you think there's a demand that would justify the extra money spent? It's weird enough they're making it.
But they are releasing a physical version of those games. They're just not selling any in the States.

Andrast posted:

They are doing you a favor.
I can't get my 20% GCU discount on the PSN Store, nor can I lend out digital licenses to friends or sell/trade them on SA Mart. =P

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

MisterAlex posted:

I can't get my 20% GCU discount on the PSN Store, nor can I lend out digital licenses to friends or sell/trade them on SA Mart. =P

The point is that you shouldn't buy that garbage in the first place.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
If you want a great David Cage game Until Dawn exists.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

Andrast posted:

The point is that you shouldn't buy that garbage in the first place.

Yeah, I know what he meant. I just disagree on that point and would definitely like to check out those games.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

If you want a great David Cage game Until Dawn exists.

This is the correct answer.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Anyone know how long maintenance is planned?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heavy rain is real cool and fun with the move, clever too. track down that version and a move.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Heavy Rain is an unintentional comedy game goldmine.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

LODGE NORTH posted:

Anyone know how long maintenance is planned?

Is there .. uh .. maintenance tonight?

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Is there .. uh .. maintenance tonight?

Every time I try to buy something I get a message saying maintenance is going on.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
Heavy Rain was a decent enough interactive novel with some good puzzles until the ending where the origami killer is always the ex-cop no matter what and nothing in the story actually supports that development .

I liked Beyond Two Souls though, since I wasn't taking it super seriously

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

I also like how there are major red herrings in the plot that are completely unexplainable until you realize that they're holdovers from when certain characters were going to have psychic abilities in an earlier draft of the script. Why is this completely normal character having intense visions? I dunno, stress?

I like Cage, but god drat, the man just gets hung up on putting ideas into things and can't let them go.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I loving HATE that Scott's the killer. In the clock shop scene you're controlling him most of the time. I didn't kill the shop owner, it's loving stupid that Scott did it then and there when you're controlling him. It's such loving bullshi

gently caress Heavy Rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah it's some pretty serious bullshit that they have you running around trying to piece everything together the whole game and HAHA rear end in a top hat YOU COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT, BECAUSE WE INTENTIONALLY WITHHELD INFO FROM YOU. Like, god drat that's a dick move.

Game should have been about weird high tech computer FBI guy instead

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

heavy rain owns

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Light Gun Man posted:

Game should have been about weird high tech computer FBI guy instead

naaahman jaydun

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
That JASON button

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Save your money and just play this: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kthorjensen/press-x-to-jason

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Thread title says occasional imports, so if you really have to have a physical copy of the combo pack that bad then just go the whole nine yards and buy one from Asia or Europe. I just looked in my favourite import site Play-Asia.com and they're offering pre-orders of the EU version for $46.99 before S/H.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Ffuck,gusy please call an ambsulna I overdoae on Google galss!!!!!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Ffuck,gusy please call an ambsulna I overdoae on Google galss!!!!!

Clearly.

Any ideas on this week's sales? I'm almost out of Uncharteds. :ohdear:

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
I got half my red text defending Heavy Rain. Ain't even mad.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Heavy Rain is okay, Two Souls is garbo though apart from one ending that made me laugh

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition got pulled from the NA store nooooooooooooooooooooo :romo: I hope this is temporary.

..wait, they swapped the listings with the Asian listings. :confused: Originals, but not available either: PS3, Vita. Both versions are still in the download list if you already got them.

As of now EU versions are still available. Asian versions as well.

Also, online servers for Street Fighter V suck for now
https://twitter.com/SFVServer/status/699463189654667264
https://twitter.com/SFVServer/status/699479486404755456

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Feb 16, 2016

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol surprise

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

The issue is that we accidentally shipped the beta of SF5 and confused it for the full game sorry about that

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Is duke nukem 3D still downloadable if you own it? I'm one of those poor 8gb card bastards so i delete stuff all the time.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yes. I just checked and it's still there.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition I think also got pulled from Steam/GOG.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

The issue is that we accidentally shipped the beta of SF5 and confused it for the full game sorry about that

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Haha

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
That tweeter account has been on song lately

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

univbee posted:

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition I think also got pulled from Steam/GOG.

Goddamn

Really though SF5 is a dissapointment. The actual versus mode fighting stuff is fun when it works but right now the servers are dead (Expected I guess) and there is practically nothing to do offline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guess I should be glad that Tesco hosed up my order and still haven't sent it out

• Locked thread