Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Acaila posted:

Coohoolin, can you please tweet some support of Celtic in the next 45 minutes or so? I'd like another cup final, thanks.

I don't tweet, but posting on SA seems to have the same effect? Ehm mon the hoops come on bhoys i just can't get enough lol celtic will walk it.

That good enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Coohoolin posted:

I don't tweet, but posting on SA seems to have the same effect? Ehm mon the hoops come on bhoys i just can't get enough lol celtic will walk it.

That good enough?

Considering the first minute of this game, I hope so! :(

(and sorry, I meant post, but I was arranging all my tweetdeck columns for football rather than politics so apparently it bled over)

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Acaila posted:

Considering the first minute of this game, I hope so! :(

(and sorry, I meant post, but I was arranging all my tweetdeck columns for football rather than politics so apparently it bled over)

Ahahahaha shiiiit. Tbh the best result for me from this is you lot get stuck in and break the thumb's ankle or something, we've got to beat them on Wednesday.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

See! Win win situation. Well, looking at the timestamp of when you posted and what's happened since, yep, you're officially my new good luck charm!
I hope we can nobble a couple of them for you, though we're not always a very physical team.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Oh hey it worked! Paul Quinn's back with youse, he scored the winner back at the start of the season.

Ehm mon the hoops!

E: gently caress sakes I should have put money on this.

Coohoolin fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 31, 2016

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Right, every non-Aberdeen game we have I am coming to you from now on big man!

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Celtic's new song should be all about that bass.

Because they've no treble.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Well that was loving shite on just about every level.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Semprini posted:

Well that was loving shite on just about every level.

One of those days, but seen it all to often under Ronny

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Coohoolin if you want to come to the cup final I can assure you of a very warm welcome :D

I was convinced we were going to get trounced when I saw the team lineup to be honest. Stunned and delighted.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Acaila posted:

Coohoolin if you want to come to the cup final I can assure you of a very warm welcome :D

I was convinced we were going to get trounced when I saw the team lineup to be honest. Stunned and delighted.

You want me to sit in a Ross County section yelling mon the hibs? Ehmm not sure.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Edit: wrong thread

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jan 31, 2016

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Coohoolin posted:

You want me to sit in a Ross County section yelling mon the hibs? Ehmm not sure.

You can post it to SA on your phone.
Though, to be honest, County fans are a famously peaceable bunch. There were a lot of pictures on twitter today showing how there were way more stewards around the Green Brigade than around the entire County support.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

You're a plastic anyway so why not?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Aberdeen can use all the fans they can get. Coohoolin is welcome so long as he doesn't make any predictions.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Acaila posted:

Coohoolin, can you please tweet some support of Celtic in the next 45 minutes or so? I'd like another cup final, thanks.

Coohoolin posted:

That good enough?

You fucker acaila :argh:

I'm getting Josh Lyman to support Ross County in the final

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

reformed bad troll posted:

You're a plastic anyway so why not?

If I was a plastic I'd support Celtic.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

jre posted:

You fucker acaila :argh:

I'm getting Josh Lyman to support Ross County in the final

So sorry ;)

EDIT: I think you've already jinxed us. County have just got Goodwillie on loan til the end of the season. Rape charges and all. Not. loving. happy.

Acaila fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Feb 1, 2016

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Acaila posted:

So sorry ;)

EDIT: I think you've already jinxed us. County have just got Goodwillie on loan til the end of the season. Rape charges and all. Not. loving. happy.

Wait what that went through? All we've got now is Simon Church for cover if Rooney gets hosed up. Goodwillie's a good player despite being a rapey oval office though, he'll do you well. Physical player with good creativity, he'll suit County well.

I'm just pissed Caley hosed us around on the Tansey deal. Met the release clause and all.

Coohoolin fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Feb 2, 2016

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

You're welcome to him back. I think this means that Craig Curran is going to be out for a while unfortunately :(

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Great advert for scottish football this :unsmith:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
4p in the £!

Makes a mockery of anyone who suggested Ashley was anything but a money grubbing oval office

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Still, could be worse

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic are insanely bad lol, Ronny seems a nice guy but he's completely clueless.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Football is a shite sport anyway :suicide:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Very good...

Richards was lucky to stay on imo.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Her Dryer posted:

Celtic are insanely bad lol, Ronny seems a nice guy but he's completely clueless.

Yet somehow, he's not the most clueless person running Celtic (that would be whoever thought signing Carlton Cole AND Colin Kazim-Richards was a good idea)

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Chas McGill posted:

Very good...

Richards was lucky to stay on imo.

~Causally stamps on someone right in front of ref~

Scottish Ref : hmm yellow card i think

:scotland:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

Yet somehow, he's not the most clueless person running Celtic (that would be whoever thought signing Carlton Cole AND Colin Kazim-Richards was a good idea)

We signed Freddy Ljunberg a few seasons ago and I keep thinking it was a fever dream I had or something.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
yah just gonna stamp on this guy right in front of the ref and get away with it

https://vine.co/v/iJ6t39tIEBi

efb.

Coohoolin fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Feb 4, 2016

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

SFA continues their amazing run of Scottish cup gently caress-ups by ballsing up the draw live on tv

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35525846

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Kevin Kyle has decided to do a Balotelli, with rather more success.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14277024.display/

quote:

Former Rangers star Kevin Kyle has become a hit in darts after injury ended his football career in 2014.

The 34-year-old footballer, who won ten Scotland caps, knocked out Dutch ninth seed Richard Veenstra at the Scottish Open according to The Scottish Sun.

Kyle, who spent a season at the Ibrox club four years ago, edged this year’s BDO World Championship semi-finalist three legs to two at Renfrew’s Normandy Hotel on Saturday.

He beat Philip McDermott 3-0 in his first match then shocked Veenstra in the second round but lost his third round clash with Englishman Kevin Thoburn 3-0.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
for FUCKS sake

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Chas McGill posted:

for FUCKS sake

Kevin kyles darts career or dodgy penalty decision ?

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Aberdeen are shite

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Bad performance, dodgy penalty decision, Kevin Kyle having a career in anything except transporting garbage from the street to the dump.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Chas McGill posted:

Bad performance, dodgy penalty decision, Kevin Kyle having a career in anything except transporting garbage from the street to the dump.

you want him to sign as a scout?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Total Meatlove posted:

you want him to sign as a scout?

lmao

:smith:

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Feb 16, 2016

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"