Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Why is there a 'Scottish' choice that is separate from the UK but no 'English' or 'Welsh' options? In the XCOM universe, did the referendum to split pass?

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
The English are aliens, they can't serve on xcom.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

im really looking forward to all the excellent mods that will be out when I decide to pick up XCOM 2

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Notorious QIG posted:

like even ignoring the faux edginess of gunning down waves of browns with more explosions than michael bays wank material, how does anybody look at this game and go "yes this is a thing i would like to spend money on"

but it's €6.66 lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Incoming took a weird turn

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Notorious QIG posted:

like even ignoring the faux edginess of gunning down waves of browns with more explosions than michael bays wank material, how does anybody look at this game and go "yes this is a thing i would like to spend money on"

beachhead 2000 just wasn't racist enough

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

space pope that mask game is fun - try it before your BASH ITIITITT

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Vintersorg posted:

majoras maskbis my favourite zelda

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I really like that it seems Kojima makes friends with actors and directors so easily

we get this impression he's a weird dude, but you don't see many developers going "and here's my friend Norman Reedus : )"

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Notorious QIG posted:

there's approximately 100,000 8 bit side scrollers in Steam right now, of course there's a market for <old game genre>

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Improbable Lobster posted:

majoras maskbis my favourite zelda

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

setafd posted:

I really like that it seems Kojima makes friends with actors and directors so easily

we get this impression he's a weird dude, but you don't see many developers going "and here's my friend Norman Reedus : )"

he's also rich as fuuuuuuuuuuu

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Vintersorg posted:

what mask game

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Internaut! posted:

there's approximately 100,000 8 bit side scrollers in Steam right now, of course there's a market for <old game genre>

that's a result of laziness and poor design skills tho

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
oh the ios game

yeah it's alright in that it's basically pacman 256 with zx spectrum colors, but ive had too many times where it mistakes my swipes

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

careful lest you summon the stymie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

people over exaggerate the 8 bit platformers thing, the real plague is template-made rpg maker games

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

is Kojima rich? I thought he was probably comfortable

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

full disclosure I'm not professor kojima's bank account but if metal gear didn't make him rich than konami screwed him more than we even know

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Al! posted:

people over exaggerate the 8 bit platformers thing, the real plague is template-made rpg maker games

yeah, bad retro platformers don't hold a candle to the plague of rpgmaker and asset flips on steam, especially on greenlight

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

plz post workshop link and I will endorse

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
dark souls 3 is up for steam preorder.

gonna have 2 dlcs apparently. season pass up too

$88 cad for the game + pass, lol :canada:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

lol if u preorder

lol if u dark souls

lol if u canada

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

cvgs: almost through mass effect 2 again
also :nutshot:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
FALLOUT 4 DLC WOOTLE https://bethesda.net/?utm_source=tw...e/2016/02/16/77

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

dark souls 3 is up for steam preorder.

gonna have 2 dlcs apparently. season pass up too

$88 cad for the game + pass, lol :canada:

haha

well, if you wanna dance you gotta pay the band

i dont mind spending that cause i adore the series and i really dont buy much games in general

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/44567a90-d10f-4348-a9bc-f8bae12835cc

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
where is tes6, bethesda???

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Panty Saluter posted:

where is tes6, bethesda???
there is a dlc for the elder scrolls online out :nutshot:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

dark as gently caress

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

is the geck out yet

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

is the geck out yet
no

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

owned suckers

i havent gone back to FO4 ever since i killed killed the bald guy who stole your kid

its.... kinda boring

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Blackula69 posted:

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016
i bought the deluxe edition at xmas anyway but first dl and now fo4. getting real sick of this sliding season pass price horse poo poo we're seeing lately

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

yeah i installed like 50 mods and got done with most of it but i just don't give a poo poo

like, with the elder scrolls the game is like "hey, do you want to run around a medieval crazy high-fantasy world where you're basically a god?"

with fallout it's like "hey, do you want to run around a dirty green post-apocalyptic wasteland with zero interesting lifeforms outside of the same three monsters trying to kill you? also the quests are bad"

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i hope ME4 is as good as 2+3

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Vintersorg posted:

owned suckers

i havent gone back to FO4 ever since i killed killed the bald guy who stole your kid

its.... kinda boring

most of the fun I've had so far is from barging into abandoned buildings and reading their stories. now that I've done most of the map like that finding brand new places has become hard so I'm rushing through the story

Blackula69 posted:

yeah i installed like 50 mods and got done with most of it but i just don't give a poo poo

like, with the elder scrolls the game is like "hey, do you want to run around a medieval crazy high-fantasy world where you're basically a god?"

with fallout it's like "hey, do you want to run around a dirty green post-apocalyptic wasteland with zero interesting lifeforms outside of the same three monsters trying to kill you? also the quests are bad"

with my loadout I'm basically a god anyway :madmax:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Blackula69 posted:

unless you steal a tomato from your homestead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

going melee only basically makes you a god

and i took the cannibal perk, so any bullshit i take, i bash their heads in and eat em up

.....that sounds crazy

• Locked thread