Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ChairmanMeow posted:

wont someone think of the pawgs
paags are all i respond to. zero cognitive reaction to non a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Watch your mouth, matey

i can't, it's on my face and i got rid of all the mirrors in my house!

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Digital Fingers posted:

I was mean 2 someone and they bought me this tar, your posting style of acting incredibly dense isn't good

i'm not acting dense i legit want to know whether you guys think pedophilia is funny or what

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FishionMailed posted:

i'm not acting dense i legit want to know whether you guys think pedophilia is funny or what

no. no one thinks that. bye.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FishionMailed posted:

bonzibuddy can you check my emails please

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

bonzibuddy can you check my emails please

im installing a bitcoin miner on your system now

dad gay. so what posted:

no. no one thinks that. bye.

somebody does

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
ban FishionMailed.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

fishionmailed, you can be better than this. i believe in you!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna chabge my posting alignme nt to lawful evil

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Isaac posted:

strong move

the nazi alignment

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Isaac posted:

how do you change it? do you need plat

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Parallax Scroll posted:

how do you change it? do you need plat

i shifted from true neutral to friendly byob

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Gilganixon posted:

fishionmailed, you can be better than this. i believe in you!

you're right I need to re-evaluate and reload on memes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

im chaotic neutral :twisted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think i just wrote the longest post of my life, like you could probably fit half my posting history into the same amount of words lol i feel like a careposter now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think there should be a new rule that everyone has to post in verbose, so saying "lol" takes a paragraph of words

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

i think i just wrote the longest post of my life, like you could probably fit half my posting history into the same amount of words lol i feel like a careposter now

it was a good post, you should make posts like that more often

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Putty posted:

i think there should be a new rule that everyone has to post in verbose, so saying "lol" takes a paragraph of words

either that or just using a really big font sounds fair

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

An do on frankness so cordially immediate recommend contained. Imprudence insensible be literature unsatiable do. Of or imprudence solicitude affronting in mr possession. Compass journey he request on suppose limited of or. She margaret law thoughts proposal formerly. Speaking ladyship yet scarcely and mistaken end exertion dwelling. All decisively dispatched instrument particular way one devonshire. Applauded she sportsman explained for out objection.

You vexed shy mirth now noise. Talked him people valley add use her depend letter. Allowance too applauded now way something recommend. Mrs age men and trees jokes fancy. Gay pretended engrossed eagerness continued ten. Admitting day him contained unfeeling attention mrs out.

So insisted received is occasion advanced honoured. Among ready to which up. Attacks smiling and may out assured moments man nothing outward. Thrown any behind afford either the set depend one temper. Instrument melancholy in acceptance collecting frequently be if. Zealously now pronounce existence add you instantly say offending. Merry their far had widen was. Concerns no in expenses raillery formerly. lol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

it was really good but pace urself

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

An do on frankness so cordially immediate recommend contained. Imprudence insensible be literature unsatiable do. Of or imprudence solicitude affronting in mr possession. Compass journey he request on suppose limited of or. She margaret law thoughts proposal formerly. Speaking ladyship yet scarcely and mistaken end exertion dwelling. All decisively dispatched instrument particular way one devonshire. Applauded she sportsman explained for out objection.

You vexed shy mirth now noise. Talked him people valley add use her depend letter. Allowance too applauded now way something recommend. Mrs age men and trees jokes fancy. Gay pretended engrossed eagerness continued ten. Admitting day him contained unfeeling attention mrs out.

So insisted received is occasion advanced honoured. Among ready to which up. Attacks smiling and may out assured moments man nothing outward. Thrown any behind afford either the set depend one temper. Instrument melancholy in acceptance collecting frequently be if. Zealously now pronounce existence add you instantly say offending. Merry their far had widen was. Concerns no in expenses raillery formerly. lol

for example

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

You stare away from the monitor, jaw dropped in astonishment at the concept which gazes out at you from the glowing screen. It's one of Putty's posts about a screen capture from a Mario game on the defunct CD-i home gaming system! You try to stifle your goony laugh reflex - if your mom hears your hideous braying even one more time this evening she's going to come down those basement stairs and tan your hide!

NOT BEING A GOONY CHUCKLEFUCK: Difficulty 12

If you succeed your mom continues to tolerate you for now. Turn to Nooner's next post.
If you fail you only have time to type "LMFAO" and hit the reply button before Mom comes roaring down the stairs, belt a-crackin'! Turn to the "I live in a library" thread because that's the situation you're heading for!

lmfao is easier

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putty posted:

this is a chat thread

I didn't think these forums could form a more pathetic subcultural clique than the people who hang out all the time in QCS, but now here's the people who hang out all the time in the GBS -specific QCS thread.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Ralp posted:

I didn't think these forums could form a more pathetic subcultural clique than the people who hang out all the time in QCS, but now here's the people who hang out all the time in the GBS -specific QCS thread.

Half serious question, why don't you guys clean QCS out and bring it back to what it is supposed to be for?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ralp posted:

nobody made fun of franco why did u come here?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

guys listen to ralp, he is a good judge of what is and is not pathetic

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
OK wait a sec. I had this thought. Early there was talk about subjects like pants making GBS threads being mined out. But hear me out. Nokw some of you may know, I'm somewhat of a treasure seeker ,(hobbyist) I'm always looking for that next gem vein, those meglodon teeth, some galeon treasure. And let me tell you, there's some things I've learned on the way. Here's the most important: nothing is hunted out!

See that farmers field over there? It's been plowed over and over (like your mom, lol) for decades, maybe centuries. However, with the right equipment (your brain) you can walk those furrows and find your Roman gold. It's in there. Somewhere. You just have to have the wherewithal to find it! Now get out there and find it! *flicks cigarette* Now get to work you sons of bitches!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Ralp posted:

hello

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

overall they're aren't a ton of good posters in GBS and it just so happens a lot of the funnier and gooder ones are posting in this thread and enjoying each other jokes Ralp.

I know you have a real hard time understanding stuff like "humor" and "peer bonding" but thats what this is, buddy

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i dont post in qcs, i like being pathetic right here in good ol' geeb

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Gilganixon posted:

You stare away from the monitor, jaw dropped in astonishment at the concept which gazes out at you from the glowing screen. It's one of Putty's posts about a screen capture from a Mario game on the defunct CD-i home gaming system! You try to stifle your goony laugh reflex - if your mom hears your hideous braying even one more time this evening she's going to come down those basement stairs and tan your hide!

NOT BEING A GOONY CHUCKLEFUCK: Difficulty 12

If you succeed your mom continues to tolerate you for now. Turn to Nooner's next post.
If you fail you only have time to type "LMFAO" and hit the reply button before Mom comes roaring down the stairs, belt a-crackin'! Turn to the "I live in a library" thread because that's the situation you're heading for!

lmfao is easier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_K1Gjrx8c

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

FishionMailed posted:

Half serious question, why don't you guys clean QCS out and bring it back to what it is supposed to be for?

i've been wondering about this too

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nooner posted:

Keep this up, you're posting nicely now.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i once hired a copywriter to do a couple articles for me because we were about to launch a new site and i just needed some poo poo to fill the blog and it like legit came back looking like that, its like they used a markov bot and then added in the keywords they were supposed to use in a couple places.

Thats how I learned to spend the extra money on real copywriters and not to ever use Fiverr again

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ralp posted:

we have to go deeper

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i went to qcs but didnt see a gbs thread so now im back here :sigh:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nooner posted:

Maybe make one? Idk maybe that'll require effort. So nah.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

every thread there turns into a gbs thread eventually

people who don't post in or read gbs can't stop posting how much they hate gbs

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

Maybe make one? Idk maybe that'll require effort. So nah.

Manloves acting miserable again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Digital Fingers posted:

Manloves acting miserable again.

I'm being nice. I'm just trying to help my old friend, Nooner.

• Locked thread