Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Geoj posted:

I can't for the life of me understand why this guy thinks the federal government has no authority over him.

He'll figure it out soon enough.

:cop: "Shut the gently caress up, inmate."

:bahgawd: "You're not the boss of me!"

:cop: "Open cell door 6. This piece of poo poo is about to have an accident."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
What ya think fat dude is doing right now.

I'm going with sitting on his cell bed staring at his toes. Wiggling one of them. Sighing. Wondering what else there is to do until lights out.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Philthy posted:

I'm going with sitting on his cell bed staring at his toes. Wiggling one of them. Sighing. Wondering what else there is to do until lights out.

Are they all still in Harney county, population 10,000? Those cells must be getting crowded.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

Are they all still in Harney county, population 10,000? Those cells must be getting crowded.

I think they generally got moved to PDX

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

That's one of the joys of life in a Supermax: they leave the lights on ALL THE loving TIME and they don't give you a watch or clock so you can never gauge the time. You have to trust the prison authorities to let you what time it is.

Cliven Bundy is going to end up like Picard at that end of that episode of Star Trek, where he starts seeing five lights instead of four.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

make bundy burgers out of his meat

sell to alabama

So they're just loose on the land? I could just go grab one and have it butchered? Because I would pay top dollar to eat a bundy steak. Not to the bundies though, BLM (either one) should capture and sell them.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Philthy posted:

Also feeling the pleasant calm of tranquilisers coursing through his bloodstream.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man, if I was another cattle rancher I'd poach the poo poo of his cattle. Or just kill them all. You don't have a brand, you probably don't have an accurate account of how many heads you have, they are on public land, loving prove to me they are yours or I'm eating beef and so are my customers.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

red19fire posted:

So they're just loose on the land? I could just go grab one and have it butchered? Because I would pay top dollar to eat a bundy steak. Not to the bundies though, BLM (either one) should capture and sell them.

:henget: but with cows

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bad Moon posted:

Man, if I was another cattle rancher I'd poach the poo poo of his cattle. Or just kill them all. You don't have a brand, you probably don't have an accurate account of how many heads you have, they are on public land, loving prove to me they are yours or I'm eating beef and so are my customers.

Jokes on you, his cows had no vaccines and no vet treatment ever. Mix them in with your herd and reap the cowpox.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Where the hell did henget Come from anyway

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
So the hero of the ranchers is the world's shittiest rancher?

The more I learn about this whole ridiculous saga the dumber it gets.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

Where the hell did henget Come from anyway

:getin: get hen

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Entropic posted:

So the hero of the ranchers is the world's shittiest rancher?

The more I learn about this whole ridiculous saga the dumber it gets.

I know - it is baffling. Just when you think they can't possibly be more stupid they pull out something even worse. It's idiocy all the way down.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I know - it is baffling. Just when you think they can't possibly be more stupid they pull out something even worse. It's idiocy all the way down.

The ranching idiot king tried to start a second American revolution by taking over a bird watching station where his top men were tricked into being arrested by being invited out of the warzone for afternoon tea, so the idiot king decided to fly, unarmed, on a federally regulated aircraft, to the battlefield himself to take over the fight against the federal government, was arrested on the spot in a trap he set for himself, and then it turns out he isn't even a rancher. He's a crazed moron who just turned some cattle loose and hoped they wouldn't die.

loving primitive tribes have a better grasp of laws, economics, political and military strategy, and raising livestock than the man the extreme right wing decided to declare the next George Washington.

And we're not even done yet. Imagine what damning idiocy we'll find as the FBI ransacks his loving house before it's seized and sold off.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
At this rate I'm expecting we'll find out that the bundys raised cattle only as grass-mowers and rodeo rides and don't actually know that cows are where beef comes from.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Still kind of amazed that this crafty fella didn't come up with a more surefire way to overthrow the government and lead America into a bright and glorious utopia.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Well yeah they have authority over NAZI GERMANY (which this is) but God didn't say they could do anything I don't like when he wrote the Constitution so they have no real American authority

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Entropic posted:

At this rate I'm expecting we'll find out that the bundys raised cattle only as grass-mowers and rodeo rides and don't actually know that cows are where beef comes from.

It later turns out the "cows" were actually large rats

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Still kind of amazed that this crafty fella didn't come up with a more surefire way to overthrow the government and lead America into a bright and glorious utopia.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

And we're not even done yet. Imagine what damning idiocy we'll find as the FBI ransacks his loving house before it's seized and sold off.

Someday he's going to have to answer for that shockingly racist stuff he said.

What's this? I'm being informed that no, he will not. Huh. His people are down.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

lmao

Does he also have a lil' picture of Washington in his pocket?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

KakerMix posted:

lmao

Does he also have a lil' picture of Washington in his pocket?

That's a pocket constitution.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Jumpingmanjim posted:

That's a pocket constitution.

The Pocket Constitution: A Picture Book

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I've convinced myself that the "run over by a truck as a kid" story is completely made up and he's just had recurring strokes since childhood and Cliven and the gang just couldn't be assed to care.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hey boss cliven how did my face get so screwed?
*takes a swig* GOVERNMENT

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Philthy posted:

Who are you kidding, he's too fat to see his cock he isn't going to see his toes.

Probably wondering if his wife is going to leave him for her new cellmate.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

I've convinced myself that the "run over by a truck as a kid" story is completely made up and he's just had recurring strokes since childhood and Cliven and the gang just couldn't be assed to care.

Or like the cattle, they let their kids roam free range and this poor schmuck got mauled and it just healed up that way.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Or like the cattle, they let their kids roam free range and this poor schmuck got mauled and it just healed up that way.

No. Because these are the type of people who do everything backwards I can almost guarantee you that he and past generations of his family all believe in raising kids sequestered from anything outside of their absurdly narrow worldview, to prevent them from accidentally obtaining forbidden knowledge, like learning basic aspects of modern biology or tolerance towards people of other cultures/faiths/skin colours. Or civics, I guess. For these people the cattle run free and the children lead their whole lives being herded from one point to another, which leads me to also venture a guess that he's right at home in prison.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Philthy posted:

He's brainwashing himself into believing he did the right thing, and that if things end badly for him it's because he was failed by the people because AMERICA had already fallen to the machinations of the Liberal Nazis. He thinks of the Americans who failed him: he almost died for their sins, and even though he accepts the burden placed upon him, he is still ashamed of his former country, and he sheds many tears. But no matter what happens, even if they kill him, he will be remembered as one of the Four Patriots who stayed behind for the Final Stand for AMERICA and FREEDOM. If they kill him, the speech he makes just before he dies will inspire millions of people to rise up against the Nazi Germany Feds. If they don't kill him, his fellow captives will readily accept him as one of them but perhaps soon even as their natural leader. These men understand what it's like to be behind bars. These men know what it means to lose their FREEDOM. So he would be the natural leader. Truly, the end will happen soon and it will be in red flames, and he and his "FREEDOM FITERS" will be right there with pipes and chains and shivs and then they get the guns and keys from the gards an then they git out runnin acrost the feelds, an hear an their are explostions! an sumtimes a FREDOM FITTER will git blown up but most of emll git away and he'll be one of em..., an they all git out into the woods wher they live off th land an make gorila ataks on Ennemy posishun's. mor an mor Menll heer abot what him and his FFs are doin out there an theyll be all like Oh my GOD my eyes are open! Hang on, brotha Patroit, weer comin!! an soon theirll bee a hole Army risin up to FITE as members of the PEEPLES PATROIT'S wich is the FFs code name east of the misssippi. anyway at sum point hell take a bulitt for CLIVAN BUDNY frum a FBI snipper an itll be badd, lotta blod butt rilly not so badd butt Clivum Nundy will thakn him an make him Leeder.., no waite...,, he alreddy ledder, he mak Clybin Bodnie his genral an finly they git to the WARSHINGTON levill an the PAtroiT's/FITERS sneek inn outta th swamp led by a ol coonass name SKeeter with a big ol red mustash an you cant hardly unnerstan what he say butt he know the Swamp! anyways.........

Something like that, that's what I think.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

so can we just declare the second american revolution over now and start the part of history where the victors quash all remaining dissent and write history books about how dumb and wrong the losers are?

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Well, the FBI has the unpleasant task of seeing what condition these militia idiots left the Wildlife Refuge. What have they found so far? poo poo, rotting food, guns, and explosives. I'm sure that will add up to a few more charges.

The Feds posted:

Tactical teams responsible for initially securing the refuge reported significant amounts of human feces in and around an outdoor camping area. They also reported that living quarters appear to house large food stores that are spoiling. The outdoor camping area is adjacent to or on a particularly sensitive cultural site that may require extensive processing. Occupiers appear to have excavated two large trenches and an improvised road on or adjacent to grounds containing sensitive artifacts. At least one of these trenches contains human feces. The FBI Art Crimes Team (ACT) is processing these sites. Due to the size and nature of the trenches, equipment is being brought to the site to allow ACT to process these sites safely. Finally, firearms and explosive have been found on the site.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
how much you wanna bet the explosives are just tons of fertilizer

human fertilizer

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

"at least one" the FBI hasn't even found all the human feces yet, jesus

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Yeah, I'm a survivalist, i'm ready for the apocalypse or a protracted siege.

*poops out in the open, a stone's throw from my food supply*

V: I'M A FREEDOM FIGHTER NOT A JANITOR.

red19fire has issued a correction as of 09:50 on Feb 17, 2016

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The thing is, why? The refuge has bathrooms. That place looked huge and if it had a barracks area, then it's likely they had showers and other hygienic facilities. Did they think the government was going to shut down the water when they never touched the electricity?

Something tells me that the Bundy Bunch clogged the toilets up something fierce.

Young Freud has issued a correction as of 09:50 on Feb 17, 2016

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

red19fire posted:

Yeah, I'm a survivalist, i'm ready for the apocalypse or a protracted siege.

*poops out in the open, a stone's throw from my food supply*

digging, like jogging, is hard. too hard to expect from a person who honestly believes their life depends on it, apparently.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
the founding fathers pooped in trenches

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
What are the chances "don't tread on me" is smeared on the wall with poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/ryanjhaas/status/699769642617712641

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/699769860985729025