Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The UN doesn't have taxation rights, so they obviously can't pay for poo poo either. I've never heard of this "popular gimmick" before and am pretty sure you are either straight making it up or found it on MV or equivalent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/har-blivit-overraskad-over-hur-illa-det-ar/ (om du talar inte svenska)

So swedish police appears to be admitting that they can't maintain safety of many areas anymore. No word about the inhabitants but since danger of them radicalizing is apparently dire, we can only assume the worst and that those places are filled with the vermin of the society. That's right, poor white people.

I would ask swedes if my reading is accurate but ScanPol is closed and the ones in EuroPol were very rude.

Gibbiksessä on ruotsilanka, kysy sieltä. Ja Europol se vasta onkin hauska paikka. Siellä tarjotaan nyt kommunismia talousongelmien korjaamiseksi. Ja syy siihen miksi Neukut kaatui oli kuulemma se ettei muut olleet kommareita.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

The UN doesn't have taxation rights, so they obviously can't pay for poo poo either. I've never heard of this "popular gimmick" before and am pretty sure you are either straight making it up or found it on MV or equivalent.

I think, for my part, it was actually this book can't remember what page but that "gimmick" thing has been vastly popular for a long time if you just follow the discourse and read something else than Hesari, you don't have to touch MV lehti or such. Just use your head. But that's prolly too much to ask.

That said: the liberal left does and will not give a poo poo. Everything it seems is "far-right" salaliitto if it goes against the grain of mass migration in any way (please prove me wrong).

Se on heidän opinkappale ja siitä se ei muutu. Uskonto on uskonto.

Nothing anyone says apart from "monikulttuurinen onni ja rikastus" cannot be real nor does not happen and that's final? This is a good example, this gently caress thinks I just "made up" stuff on the fly and didn't even consider there might be something behind it, because, I suppose, it goes for his grain to disagree with everything and anything a "persu" or "right-winger" might say.

Even though what I said was actually true, did happen, and does happen.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Feb 16, 2016

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
A book, eh. Convenient.

Ligur posted:

This is a good example, this gently caress thinks I just "made up" stuff on the fly and didn't even consider there might be something behind it, because it goes against his grain to disagree with everything and anything a "persu" or "right-winger" might say, even though what I said was actually true and did happen and does happen.

In this case it's more because it's you specifically, not a persu in general. What are you saying anyway? What's the significance of this popular gimmick and what should we do about it? You only brought it up together with some confused rambling about how the UN should pay immigration costs, or something like that it wasn't really clear.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Ligur posted:

I think, for my part, it was actually this book can't remember what page but that "gimmick" thing has been vastly popular for a long time if you just follow the discourse and read something else than Hesari, you don't have to touch MV lehti or such.

"Muslims dominate or nearly dominate many important European cities, including Amsterdam and Rotterdam, Strasbourg and Marseille, the Paris suburbs and East London, and in those cities Islam has challenged the European way of life at every turn, becoming, in effect, an “adversary culture.”"

wow yes this seems like a really fact-based and not at all racist piece of scientific literature

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z36Xadupn5c

OH MY loving GOD WHAT STOPS YOU MONGOLOIDS FOR STARTING UP A GENERAL EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION (RAPE) THREAD AND TAKING THIS poo poo THERE?

It must be something really serious because you can't seem to overcome it.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
edit: it was a quote button after all

Sayara
May 10, 2009

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Was surprised this only came up here today. Usually this place cries about things much harder than my SoMe-kupla but in this case it went the other way around.

It's probably because it doesn't concern asylum seekers, so nobody cares.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
ihmeellistä että järki näyttää voittaneen edes vähän: http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1454998462624

fimeaa ei siirretäkään lopullisesti hevonvittuun

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/har-blivit-overraskad-over-hur-illa-det-ar/ (om du talar inte svenska)

So swedish police appears to be admitting that they can't maintain safety of many areas anymore. No word about the inhabitants but since danger of them radicalizing is apparently dire, we can only assume the worst and that those places are filled with the vermin of the society. That's right, poor white people.

I would ask swedes if my reading is accurate but ScanPol is closed and the ones in EuroPol were very rude.

Not the police, but Dan Eliasson, in a panel discussion, and what he actually says is that he cannot guarantee safety anywhere, but that the situation in certain Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg suburbs is especially problematic, or somesuch. Then Expressen freewheels a lil' for effect, but that's about the gist of it.

(quick and dirty translation of what he says in the clip)

DE: "I am deeply concerned about the situation in certain Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö suburbs. The situation is serious; there is a sort of criminality there, that has profound negative effects on the living situation of local inhabitants. Here the state's [literally society] efforts must increase, more people need to be gainfully employed, more people need education, and Swedish police, as well as other authorities, must increase their presence."

Reporter: "Are these areas hotbeds for extremism?"

DE: "If we do not turn this sort of development around, there is an obvious risk that these areas may serve as hotbeds for both organized crime and other sorts of criminality."

Then he speaks a little of preventative police efforts, building trust and that sort of stuff for the rest of it.

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Feb 16, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

You only brought it up together with some confused rambling about how the UN should pay immigration costs, or something like that it wasn't really clear.

But it was the opposite, UN doesn't. Anyway exactly what I said ealier... you just made poo poo up to argue against. I never said those things jotka on kusetusta, I said he UN does not do that (= pay for anything) and I certainly did not say the UN should. It wasn't my idea to begin with. It's just a SoMe rumour that has been going rounds for the past decade that originates from asylum seekers.

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

wow yes this seems like a really fact-based and not at all racist piece of scientific literature

I'm really sorry if you reduce everything to "race" but that is mostly your problem, not the problem for anyone else. Certainy if ALLAN LASSUS is hot on the heels of "race" it matters very little in the sense what other people think, but alas for ALLAN (I know he will not believe this) others have very little interest of that in general.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 16, 2016

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Puistokemisti posted:

Well, as a Swede I can say it is not exactly like you say. The new head of police said the problem is they are having trouble maintaining safety, having to bring two cars when they are called to certain areas (as they could get their car smashed otherwise), which naturally makes any response to emergencies in that area more difficult/timeconsuming, thus the trouble in maintaining safety in these areas. The situation is bad and though it is troublesome but manageable now on a longer timescale it will grow worse with less safety and aforementioned radicalization etc, unless society put more people (read people as troublesome unemployed youths) to work.

And those areas they speak of is indeed full of poor people, and yes non ethnic Swedes are overrepresented in the lowest income brackets.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Fish of hemp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z36Xadupn5c

OH MY loving GOD WHAT STOPS YOU MONGOLOIDS FOR STARTING UP A GENERAL EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION (RAPE) THREAD AND TAKING THIS poo poo THERE?

It must be something really serious because you can't seem to overcome it.

lol

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007

Ligur posted:

popular gimmick

:-----D

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Puistokemisti posted:

quote:

De är inte "no go"-zoner på något sätt, men vi (polisen, reds anm.) måste använda två bilar när vi åker in där, svarade han.

There are no "no go" zones, but the police can't go into some areas alone. Those Finnish puukkojunkkaris from the 70s are getting rowdy I see.

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

Darkest Auer posted:

There are no "no go" zones, but the police can't go into some areas alone. Those Finnish puukkojunkkaris from the 70s are getting rowdy I see.

Heillekin on kärkiprojekit.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Puistokemisti posted:

So Puistokemisti appears to be admitting that they can't maintain a posting presence in the EuroPol thread anymore.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Darkest Auer posted:

Yes, because if they go witn one car and leave the car unattended it occasionally gets vandalized. Truly a lawless hellscape if I ever saw one.

But realtalk here, I've never understood how people can argue with a straight face that Sweden of all places is some exceptionally terrible place against all the very obvious evidence to the contrary. Even accounting for explanations as varied as good ol' finnish pikkuvelikompleksi, general statistical illiteracy, a deep-seated need to portray swarthy people as criminal barbarians and being dumb enough to base your analysis on google translated tabloid articles, it seems kinda dumb to pick one of the most prosperous countries in the world as your cautionary tale. This is especially dumb as this exact same line has been repeated literally every time there's a major influx of people. Strangely enough, the country still stands.

But hell, what do I know? Maybe this time a spike in admitted refugees will actually turn Sweden into the Wasteland and the hooting of Warboys and roar of a nitrous-infused V8 will echo over the baltic sea.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Forgot little brother complex

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Cerebral Bore posted:

Yes, because if they go witn one car and leave the car unattended it occasionally gets vandalized. Truly a lawless hellscape if I ever saw one.

But realtalk here, I've never understood how people can argue with a straight face that Sweden of all places is some exceptionally terrible place against all the very obvious evidence to the contrary. Even accounting for explanations as varied as good ol' finnish pikkuvelikompleksi, general statistical illiteracy, a deep-seated need to portray swarthy people as criminal barbarians and being dumb enough to base your analysis on google translated tabloid articles, it seems kinda dumb to pick one of the most prosperous countries in the world as your cautionary tale. This is especially dumb as this exact same line has been repeated literally every time there's a major influx of people. Strangely enough, the country still stands.

Yeah, at least they're not shooting people on the streets and blowing up others with grenades, oh wait, yes they are

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Nyt tienataan taas niin, jotta napa ruskaa ja paskalle ei taivu. Onneksi ei ole muita ongelmia näköpiirissä ja tälläkin jo joku tiesi, että tuossa(kin) tutkimuksessa mainitut ongelma-alueet ovat vain natsien mielikuvituksen tuotetta.

Itseasiassa aika paha, natsit ja rasistit ovat näköjään vallanneet tutukijapiirit ja itsensä Helsingin Sanomat, sillä tuossa ei ole mitään uutta, mitä ei olisi sanottu viimeisen kymmenen vuoden aikana.

Tismalleen samaa "paranoidia" juttua mitä minä olen täällä kirjoitellut, toki rasisti ja ihmisvihaaja huutojen kaikuessa.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Pepsi marketing tricks are getting weird
http://yle.fi/uutiset/hartwall_vetaa_pepsi_max_-tolkkeja_kaupoista__sisaltavat_olutta/8679108

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Cerebral Bore posted:

But hell, what do I know? Maybe this time a spike in admitted refugees will actually turn Sweden into the Wasteland and the hooting of Warboys and roar of a nitrous-infused V8 will echo over the baltic sea.

It's really hard to discuss this subject without a lot of angry Swedes turning up and screaming "racist! bigot!" at the top of their lungs, but...

Let's just say that among the people who are most dissatisfied with the current situation there are people who are actually immigrants themselves, having moved to Sweden 20-30-40 years ago. They came to Sweden because they wanted to escape a backwards culture, only to find out that the culture has now followed them to Sweden.

That's why cultural relativism is such a dangerous ideology. Ultimately it fucks over everyone.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

OhYeah posted:

That's why cultural relativism is such a dangerous ideology. Ultimately it fucks over everyone.

I find this claim here curious. Cultural relativism is an overarching principle in modern anthropology, but I'm unaware of any significant number of people espousing it as an ideology, or a moral statement.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Darkest Auer posted:

Yeah, at least they're not shooting people on the streets and blowing up others with grenades, oh wait, yes they are

Organized crime exists, therefore Sweden is hell on earth. Gotcha.

Though it is passing strange that Sweden didn't collapse into dog-eat-dog anarchy when Hells Angels and Bandidos did the exact same thing back in the 90s, but I'm sure that this time the Mad Max dystopia will materialize.

OhYeah posted:

It's really hard to discuss this subject without a lot of angry Swedes turning up and screaming "racist! bigot!" at the top of their lungs, but...

Let's just say that among the people who are most dissatisfied with the current situation there are people who are actually immigrants themselves, having moved to Sweden 20-30-40 years ago. They came to Sweden because they wanted to escape a backwards culture, only to find out that the culture has now followed them to Sweden.

Did you crib this startling insight from MV-lehti, or is it an original work?

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Herman Merman posted:

I find this claim here curious. Cultural relativism is an overarching principle in modern anthropology, but I'm unaware of any significant number of people espousing it as an ideology, or a moral statement.

Cultural relativism is the (part of the) foundation of the modern "progressive" left movement.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Estonia is a pretty lovely country when it comes to crime, but nowhere do we have weekly grenade attacks and young men by the hundreds going out harass girls during pop concerts and festivals.

quote:

Did you crib this startling insight from MV-lehti, or is it an original work?

Funnily enough I have only once visited that site when I was following a link from the comments section of some website, but I'm glad to see that it stung so hard that it still hurts. :)

Listen, I have a really simple question for you. Do you agree that Sweden has massively cocked up with its immigration policy which has lead to significant socio-economic segregation?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

OhYeah posted:

Listen, I have a really simple question for you. Do you agree that Sweden has massively cocked up with its immigration policy which has lead to significant socio-economic segregation?

As a Finn, I see no difference. Because Sweden is gay. :v:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Sweden's immigration policy is just based on their lust for brown penis in race to appear progressive.

If Sweden actually cared about human rights and not deporting people to places where they will suffer death, mutilation and torture, they wouldn't be trying to ship Assange to USA.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Kansalaisaloite
YLE-veron lakkauttamiseksi on kerännyt jo rapiat 10 000 kannatusta. On se kumma kun ei HBO:n huippusarjat innosta :shrug:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
"You don't get objectivity by inviting an immigration critic to the studio but by the tone and selection of stories."

So they're saying news should be about AHMED NUSSIN MUHAMMED RAPING UNDERAGE CHILDREN COVER-UP BY SUVAKKI WHORES KILL KILL KILL for news to be objective? :confused:

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Rexroom posted:

So they're saying news should be about AHMED NUSSIN MUHAMMED RAPING UNDERAGE CHILDREN COVER-UP BY SUVAKKI WHORES KILL KILL KILL for news to be objective? :confused:

Yes, for every brown-people-idolizing "bring everyone from the Middle East and Africa to Finland!!!" news story there should be one MV-lehti style "kill all blacks, all women are suvakki whores, eradicate islam" piece of news reporting so that taxpayers can make up their own minds!

PineappleGod
Feb 12, 2008
The Pineapple God has returned
I don't know if this government will actually make one decision that isn't recalled later. The compromise on SOTE is now out the window and we are back to square one.
See HS: http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1455685501382

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... this is getting ridiculous.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

PineappleGod posted:

I don't know if this government will actually make one decision that isn't recalled later. The compromise on SOTE is now out the window and we are back to square one.

feelgood story of the day

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i thought you couldn't get any worse than the previous goverment

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Where can they possibly even go from here? The current deal was already a painful compromise for stubb and friends. Are they just going to bend to kepus will and accept Juha's 18 hallintohimmelis?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

kikkelivelho posted:

Where can they possibly even go from here? The current deal was already a painful compromise for stubb and friends. Are they just going to bend to kepus will and accept Juha's 18 hallintohimmelis?

Didn't Stubbie get loads of poo poo from his masters friends in Cock about bowing to 15 sectors?

I could see him fighting more, but the problem is that if hallitus collapses, the polls seem to predict SDP/Keskusta, and Cocks might just decide that it's better to stay in Hallitus.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Cerebral Bore posted:

One of the problems is fuckers like you. You can't see anything between Sweden being Fallout VI: New Malmö OR a House of Fun, and then attribute the same attitude to people who don't agree with you.

Like, for reals, if you ever wanted to get into any problems the Swedish 'burbs with 75%+ unemployment, 90% population consisting of migrants from vastly different places, and youth crime, you would probably have to live there for a while... a long while. But NYT reporters and weirdos like you extrapolate that since when you go there it isn't all a smoking ruin (thanks to the welfare state rebuilding everything in a way) but rather a sleepy hood, then it makes it so that everything is actually fine, the police can go there, that emergency services or the post office don't run is just a joke, and anyone saying hese problems exist is a paranoid nazi poo poo. Who is also paranoid. And far-right. And makes poo poo up.

You should really try to think things between the uttermost horror and the most wonderful success, there's a loooot of stuff that fits between.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Puistokemisti posted:

Didn't Stubbie get loads of poo poo from his masters friends in Cock about bowing to 15 sectors?

I could see him fighting more, but the problem is that if hallitus collapses, the polls seem to predict SDP/Keskusta, and Cocks might just decide that it's better to stay in Hallitus.

Cock originally wanted 5 areas. the 15 that they got was a massive compromise.

Still, the most likely outcome is another last minute poo poo deal that satisfies no one. We'll get another round of empty threats from Sipi after which he emerges from the negotiations with a deal no expert could defend.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

PineappleGod posted:

The only small comfort we can take from all this is that while our government might consist of complete fuckers, they're at least so goddamn incompetent that their efforts end up as jack poo poo.

OhYeah posted:

Funnily enough I have only once visited that site when I was following a link from the comments section of some website, but I'm glad to see that it stung so hard that it still hurts. :)

See, the problem here is that the only thing backing up your words is your own opinion, and that's the opinion of a man who looked at MV-lehti and thought "seems legit".

Ligur, please tell me more of the swarthy hellchildren in Sweden and their rabid mastication of innocent train passengers. That one was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Is Ligur even in the right thread? All he ever seems to talk is Sweden.