Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

text editor posted:

the founding fathers pooped in trenches

they most certainly did, at least the ones who had any kind of military experience did. digging a latrine is what these loving blobs would have known to do if they were actual soldiers instead of just morbidly obese retards LARPing as them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

"at least one" the FBI hasn't even found all the human feces yet, jesus

Maybe that's the fabled booby trap the final four were alluding to? One of the leaders ordered the troops to set a tiger pit on the perimeter and when he told them to fill it with punji sticks they thought he said 'pungent shits'.
Fill it, you say? CAN DO! :pram::nexus::nexus:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
the tree of liberty must be fertilized with the poop of patriots

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Young Freud posted:

The thing is, why? The refuge has bathrooms. That place looked huge and if it had a barracks area, then it's likely they had showers and other hygienic facilities. Did they think the government was going to shut down the water when they never touched the electricity?

Something tells me that the Bundy Bunch clogged the toilets up something fierce.

I doubt the bathrooms were meant to accommodate 50+ people 24 hours a day for a month with nobody performing janitorial services.

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 13:17 on Feb 17, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Phobophilia posted:

if they had any balls they'd ram a truck bomb into the side of the prison and blast them out, iraq style

surely there are some actual vets in the gang who know the rules of the game, they cant all be stolen valor

Pretty much all the actual vets either bailed after the Bundys got arrested or are the big mouthed retarded politician type.

red19fire posted:

So they're just loose on the land? I could just go grab one and have it butchered? Because I would pay top dollar to eat a bundy steak. Not to the bundies though, BLM (either one) should capture and sell them.

I'll pass. Unmedicated, uncared for cattle. Hell there's reports that Bundy's neighbors have to pay for blood tests on their cattle now because Bundy's are riddled with diseases that can spread to other cattle in the area

SocketWrench has issued a correction as of 13:53 on Feb 17, 2016

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

SocketWrench posted:

Pretty much all the actual vets either bailed after the Bundys got arrested or are the big mouthed retarded politician type.

Last I heard there were only two of them, and of course they were non-combat specialties, a truck driver and some other similar bullshit. Then just a bunch of other people pretending to be veterans.

As I rule I wouldn't denigrate someone's service just for being in non-combat roles, but there was something hosed about these guys' service if they were willing to be surrounded by people lying about it.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I doubt the bathrooms were meant to accommodate 50+ people 24 hours a day for a month with nobody performing janitorial services.

I'm guessing some of these 'patriots' are the type who don't flush and, when they ran out of toilet paper, resorted to using magazines and tried to flush those as well. But I can't say I'm shocked that a bunch of racist 'revolutionaries' don't know how to camp or even how to clean a bathroom. There is nothing not funny about these pathetic assholes, and they are failures in every aspect of life.

SocketWrench posted:

I'll pass. Unmedicated, uncared for cattle. Hell there's reports that Bundy's neighbors have to pay for blood tests on their cattle now because Bundy's are riddled with diseases that can spread to other cattle in the area

I don't know why the other ranchers haven't taken to shooting Cliven's cattle on sight, given how much of a nuisance they are.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Last I heard there were only two of them, and of course they were non-combat specialties, a truck driver and some other similar bullshit. Then just a bunch of other people pretending to be veterans.

As I rule I wouldn't denigrate someone's service just for being in non-combat roles, but there was something hosed about these guys' service if they were willing to be surrounded by people lying about it.

It's because these assholes are fetishists: they want the respect and 'honor' that comes from being a man's man, and they somehow equate that to being in the armed forces. So instead of either getting over it or doing something hard like getting a job or using the toilet, they go the easy route and pretend to be hardcore. So you get what we have here: a bunch of sad, desperate losers who don't know how to do anything constantly getting into poo poo where they have to go up against anybody to 'prove' their masculinity. And as Cliven Bundy shows, all this does when they 'win' is that they get so pompous that they walk right into federal custody.

If they had a bit of fortitude or even a clear head, they would realize that the only ones loving up their lives are them, and their narrow view of the world. In fact, I'm sure the Bundys will have plenty of time to reflect upon that in prison. Ironically enough, serving time partially for destroying public property with their own poo poo.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I don't know why the other ranchers haven't taken to shooting Cliven's cattle on sight, given how much of a nuisance they are.

You know Cliven would escalate the poo poo out of that. Wake up one morning and all your dogs are dead.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Angela Christine posted:

You know Cliven would escalate the poo poo out of that. Wake up one morning and all your dogs are dead.

Do it right and he would have blamed the crypto-jew UFOs for mutilating his semi-feral cattle, though.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

I hate that all these hicks wear those stupid loving cowboy hats. They're not useful for anything they do except being a religious symbol for their dumb cult.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ashpanash posted:

I hate that all these hicks wear those stupid loving cowboy hats. They're not useful for anything they do except being a religious symbol for their dumb cult.

the best is when you see one in like Times Square

just fly that "I'm a tourist come accost me" flag as proud as possible

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Still kind of amazed that this crafty fella didn't come up with a more surefire way to overthrow the government and lead America into a bright and glorious utopia.

his mom must not have warned him about making faces

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

RadioactiveKid posted:

his mom must not have warned him about making faces

I can't tell which side of his face is supposed to be damaged.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Utz posted:

His brain.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Utz posted:

It's clearly labeled. The Right face.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I had a non combat job. And even in the 3 week, bare minimum combat training course an entire day was spent on basic camp hygiene and the different types of field latrines. 'How to poop in the woods' is a basic survival skill.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

VikingSkull posted:

If you are in Times Square at all you are either a tourist or trying to sell something to tourists.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's clearly labeled. The Right face.

His right or my right? It just says "us"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

red19fire posted:

I had a non combat job. And even in the 3 week, bare minimum combat training course an entire day was spent on basic camp hygiene and the different types of field latrines. 'How to poop in the woods' is a basic survival skill.

But those were under ideal conditions, not the hellish deathscape that is an American bird sanctuary. Only the most hardy of souls can survive the environment that rehabilitates barn owls

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Shawna Cox is going full SovCit on the Federal government.

Link to court filing.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Oregon Public broadcasting made a radio documentary which has just been released:

https://soundcloud.com/thinkoutloudopb/41-days

quote:

In early January, armed occupiers took over a national wildlife refuge in rural Oregon. They said they weren’t leaving until two local ranchers who had set fires on federal property were released from prison, and until the federal government handed its lands over to local residents.

Militants from all over the country answered the call of the occupiers to stand against what they saw as federal tyranny. The weeks that followed captured the attention of nation... and ripped the local community apart.

Forty-one days, 25 arrests, and one death later, Oregon Public Broadcasting brings you the complicated story of the armed occupation that rocked Harney County.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
They're being awfully dramatic, even though we are talking about armed terrorists calling for a fatwah against the American people.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

cumshitter posted:

Link to court filing.

:munch:
I wonder how many of them are actually true believer enough to try that tack.

Do most of the sovcits who try this nonsense usually realize on some level that it has zero chance of working, but think they're trying to prove some kind of point; or are they actually deluded enough to think a judge might look at this nonsense and say "Gosh darn it, she knows the secret codes, she got us dead to rights!"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Outside of Wesley Snipes, SovCits tend to be poor and desperate. It's mainly for people who have had their license suspended for multiple DUIs, debtors who live in homes being foreclosed on, or parents losing custody of their children.

Like any cult or MLM scheme, it basically takes advantage of people's hope to turn their life around or better themselves. Although it probably has a higher proportion of spiteful assholes since instead of saving souls or including people in your wealth pyramid you're fighting the oppressive usurpers of the American legal system.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

cumshitter posted:

Link to court filing.

Part of me sees this as an opening salvo in a "not guilty by reason of mental defect" defense. The terrible English, dream-logic argument, and generally rabid tone make it sound like the ramblings of a teenager having their first psychotic break.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Not sure if it has been posted yet but (not to anyone's surprise I'm sure) Cliven Bundy has been denied bail.

Judge Janice Stewart posted:

If he’s released and goes back to his ranch, that’s likely the last the court will see of him.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm not sure if it's been posted to thread already, but if it hasn't then it should have been:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm not sure if it's been posted to thread already, but if it hasn't then it should have been:

This comic can't be used when someone actually is so dumb and actually so goddamn crazy? It's meant for the opposite situation?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Krinkle posted:

This comic can't be used when someone actually is so dumb and actually so goddamn crazy? It's meant for the opposite situation?

I just can't help but feel that these people are so dumb and so goddamn crazy that the last panel is the only thing that matters, and the intent of the original comic doesn't really matter.

Because the sovcits are so dumb and so goddamn crazy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

And... sadly they didn't even realize that they had the solution right there with them, a large enough dildo is almost exactly like a drain snake.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

cumshitter posted:

Link to court filing.

I don't get it, if the Feds don't have jurisdiction then why bother going through the obviously corrupt system?

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

KakerMix posted:

I don't get it, if the Feds don't have jurisdiction then why bother going through the obviously corrupt system?

They want to appeal to demonic law, hence all the sixes.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
That's a lot of sixes. Maybe all of them.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ikanreed posted:

And... sadly they didn't even realize that they had the solution right there with them, a large enough dildo is almost exactly like a drain snake.

Yep, all they had to do was plunge their butts out with the dildos to break up the logjams in their colons instead of trying to flush their monster turds down the toilets.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Bundys poo poo so big we gotta stand up to get offa 'em

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

KakerMix posted:

gently caress You Dadism at its finest

a bunch of children who think their parents are "the worst" and clearly haven't experienced being locked up in the basement of a sex offender and are probably going to experience it because they dont realize how truly hosed they are

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

you just rattled a memory loose of when I walked through times square on a business trip to NYC because I had some free time and saw a bunch of asian tourists looking at the lights and wearing big foam cowboy hats for some reason.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Look up the sex toy known as a "colon snake" some time friend

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
So what ya think fat dude is doing tonight?

Prolly looking at his other foot and wiggling his toes being bored as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Suffered damages from the works of the devil holy poo poo what a line! God really does Confound the Wicked.